Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Do You Want A Website? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Want A Website? (476 Views)

If You Want A Stable Income Every Month, Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want A Website? by Grantos: 3:57am On Aug 17, 2015
Do you want a website for 50k? Then i am your guy,
I am Daniel, a professional Website Designer, based in Lagos, i am currently boosting up my portfolio thus this advert.

If you need a website for your Startup, Business, church or anything else, i would be glad to work with you. Be it an E-commerce site, Business Website, Social Media Platform, Flight Booking, Betting Portal.. I mean virtually anything you want done, JUST CALL ME

A few weeks back I built www.MrDanas.com, www.kingolizahalls.com.ng, www.Dwiggle.Net, www.Mexiloyd.ng and i am still building more every single day.

Within the next few days, i have a goal to build 10 websites, i intend to boost up my portfolio as i will be entering a Competition soon(that is the only reasoning of my designing websites for N50,000). Once i hit my target of 10 websites, the least i will charge for a website is N99,900.(Trust me people will pay)

You better not MISS THIS, Call me on 08101503805 and who knows, i may even do your website for FREE.... IF YOU ARE LUCKY.
If you need an In House Job(Meaning we set a date, i come to your office, design your website in 24hrs)...Feel free to Call me also on 08101503805

Call me NOW. Once i hit my target of 10 websites, the price will change

Re: Do You Want A Website? by Harkoreday(m): 4:00am On Aug 17, 2015
I dedicate dis FTC to all hustlers around d globe , God bless ur TEN golden fingers...

#FTCinAjiffy
Re: Do You Want A Website? by Grantos: 4:11am On Aug 17, 2015
Harkoreday:
I dedicate dis FTC to all hustlers around d globe , God bless ur TEN golden fingers...

#FTCinAjiffy

LOL, bro you must be really funny... Amen thou

(1) (Reply)

US Stocks Bounce Back - Newstac / Imf Urges Cbn To Review Forex Policy Imf Urges Cbn To Review Forex Policy / How To End The Year Trade/investment Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.