Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Support Fund For Youth In Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Support Fund For Youth In Business (995 Views)

Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue / Bank of industry Increases On-lending Fund For SMEs Under YES Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support Fund For Youth In Business by jesuseun1(m): 5:01am On Aug 17, 2015
After carrying out a research of the major challenges youth entrepreneurs face in kick starting their small business idea, we discover it is lack of funding and capacity building, so am looking at ways to help youth fund their business, but we want to know the startup fund an average nigerian youth need to start his/her business.

Kindly help provide this information for that will help us in planning and strategy.be realistic.you need not to reply if you arent into business

Ur reply shld be in this format.

Fashion design business-N250,000, business name register or not ,age,sex,state

Shoemaking busineSs-N200,000/ fine shoe ventures, 29, male,kaduna

You can also suggest ways youth can fund their small scale businesses.
Re: Support Fund For Youth In Business by jesuseun1(m): 9:15am On Aug 17, 2015
comments and views are welcome
Re: Support Fund For Youth In Business by Flakky26(f): 12:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
jesuseun1:
After carrying out a research of the major challenges youth entrepreneurs face in kick starting their small business idea, we discover it is lack of funding and capacity building, so am looking at ways to help youth fund their business, but we want to know the startup fund an average nigerian youth need to start his/her business.

Kindly help provide this information for that will help us in planning and strategy.be realistic.you need not to reply if you arent into business

Ur reply shld be in this format.

Fashion design business-N250,000, business name register or not ,age,sex,state

Shoemaking busineSs-N200,000/ fine shoe ventures, 29, male,kaduna

You can also suggest ways youth can fund their small scale businesses.
Re: Support Fund For Youth In Business by mvcbiz: 1:50pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hi,

Let me introduce you into the potentials of forex trading as a veritable means of empowering the youth. Other methods are equally good but they are all at the mercy of patronage. So, if you fund a youth to produce products of all sorts they most times find it difficult to sell them. This will then affect repayment and sustenance of the empowerment scheme.

With adequate knowledge in forex trading, the need to first of all covert cash(loan/grant) to goods and to then find buyers to sell the goods to is eliminated. Forex trading is a cash -to-cash business. There is no need for raw materials or office space. All that is needed is fx trading competence and a laptop.

With a capital of N250,000 , an income of between N50,000 - N100,000 can be generated monthly.

I can train your candidates to achieve this. I will also give them my unique trading system that will ensure that after 6 months, they would have been able to repay back the loan and also be able to become self sufficient.

Forex market is the biggest and the most liquid market in the world. It is a lucrative venture if you can find the right trainer with adequate experience and trading strategies.

Our trading plan is such that we are risking N5,000 per trade and targeting to also make N5,000 per trade. If we take 20 trades in a month and we get 16 right (based on our accurate signals which can even be better than that) and 4 wrong, we will have a net of 12 wins. N5,000 x 12 will amount to N60,000 every month. This can be used to run one's life in a difficult terrain like Nigeria.

Call for Details:- Momentum Vinay Fund Mgt and Training (07081516945)
Re: Support Fund For Youth In Business by phonesNgadgets: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
Youths who have ideas but no fund and those who have little or sufficient capital but no innovative ideas should locate themselves through a platform, start an entrepreneurship hub/ forum where they can share experience and connections, then they can invite investors.

We started something similar in Abeokuta, but what I learnt is that not every youth has the passion of becoming an entrepreneur. Larger percentage of them are looking at the made men, who have paid there dues and sacrificed a lot of their time, energy and pleasure to make it in real life. Though, there are still some of them who are uniquely different, these are they people that are still connecting with the group and they are going places.

I am ready to financially support any young entrepreneur or any small business in Abeokuta to register his/er business name, but on a condition: such business/entrepeneur must prove there is a business plan or business model canvas for such idea. Showing you have a business plan is a sign of commitment and from there, one could convince potential investors that one knows what he is doing. Nobody wanna invest in someone who doesn't understand what he's doing.

Keep calm & startup. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Support Fund For Youth In Business by enolife(m): 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2015
I really need your support
_
I have come to realize recently that looking for job in Nigeria is wasting of time. Now am beginning to shift my focus to agriculture business, Infact I will start the one month training network on farming vegetable next month which will enable me to know in and out vegetable produce. After the one month training I will go into practice for one year. So after one will need an investor to invests into my farming business.
_
Why Do I choose vegetable Farming.
_
1: Readily Available market
2 : Fast return of investment
3: low and manageable risk

Base on the information I gathered, I discover that Youth like from me make N1,000,000 profit from cucumber with investment capital of N800,000 from investors in a year. There still other who doing very well in tomatoe.

_
I will update the house my progress right from my training period to my full one year practical period so as to give investor confident whether to invest into my farming business or not.
Thank you
Re: Support Fund For Youth In Business by jesuseun1(m): 3:22am On Aug 29, 2015
Wonderful response,just want to know the average amount needed by a young person to start a business.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice:about How Much Does Commercial CD Duplication And Printing Cost / Benefits Of Google Local Business Listing / Iranian Oil Minister Calls OPEC Production Freeze ‘A Joke’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.