Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition (29167 Views)

Sacked TRACE Staff Attempts Suicide Over N50,000 Debt (photo) / 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition / JSS 3 Student Commits Suicide Over Love Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by uchukaymailco(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2015
Sorry albino friend,but u shouldn't have taken your life...its just a good counselling u need, sorry to the family for their loss,RIP bro
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by stalione(m): 8:58am On Aug 17, 2015
shobroy10:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm may his soul rest in perfect colour but to b candid albino's are outcasts and that makes them vulnerable.
ua the most stupid n hopeless human on earth for making such statement instead of an encouraging one for them

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by front247: 8:59am On Aug 17, 2015
otijah:
I think it is better off that way, than being frustrated every minute of the day.

I pray he sits in the right hand of his creator currently
u dt know what u ar saying. It is an abomination and a sin to take one's life

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Lasese: 9:00am On Aug 17, 2015
RIP
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 17, 2015
Nobody told the boy that the Chief Magistrate of Ogun State is an albino. You need to see the wife lipsrsealed cool

So Sad cry
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by front247: 9:03am On Aug 17, 2015
mrcasanova1:
Damn! Ending one's life will never be a solution to a problem.

As popular as he is, Dani Alves was once thrown a banana on the field of play by some stvpid racist fans, dude picked up the banana and ate it.

There will always be haters... But we all need tough skins.

RIP to the deceased
said d truth even normal people they discriminate against them.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Godsonkemz(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2015
The psychological social stigma coupled with frustration, low self-esteem and depression as a result of complicated anxieties among other psychological factors might had played a vital role. I could remember an incidence whereby someone was denied employment in one of the first generation banks jus because of the social stigmatization associated with albinos. Inasmuch as i condemn the action of Ugochukwu, the society also shares the blame too. In any case, R.I.P to the dead. No need crying when the oil is already spilled on the ground.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by shobroy10(m): 9:19am On Aug 17, 2015
kushsy:
Albino's. Are outcast?? Please explain how... your type of species sent that young man to his early death..RIP to the dead..
i meant they feel rejected from the way they are addressed and treated. pls try and decode my message well
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by shobroy10(m): 9:23am On Aug 17, 2015
stalione:
ua the most stupid n hopeless human on earth for making such statement instead of an encouraging one for them
excuse me dont get me wrong am referring to the way albinos are treated which is unfair and uncool. i will pretend i dont see that stupid and hopeless human statement u made
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 17, 2015
VickyRotex:
""I also learned he had threatened to take his life before now, saying he was frustrated""

And they allowed such a person to be alone. His Parents should be arrested. They killed him indirectly. angry angry angry

May your soul find rest Ugo.

so you want the family to be following him like goat shey.
He was a man with sense.
so if he did not want to live, that's his problem.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by boboLIL(m): 9:29am On Aug 17, 2015
wiseoneking:
May God give you albino children in Jesus name you heartless indiferent soul.
so being an albino is now suicidal? So u r supporting him for taking away his life? Okay
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by VickyRotex(f): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2015
ZUBY77:

Abeg no vex.. How long are they supposed to be with him?
Forever?

Not forever. Until, they get him to talk with a G/C, and gradually take off that depressive spirit in him.

It's not something permanent.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 17, 2015
RickRichards:
And you still come here to call him 'albino' - a clearly derogatory term?
what should they be called Fair man dies because of discrimination.....
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by VickyRotex(f): 9:33am On Aug 17, 2015
adedayourt:

Gud morning detective
Luv ur ascertion

Thank You!

Good Morning.

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by naijainfogalery: 9:34am On Aug 17, 2015
I pray it doesnt happen to anyone u know, how often can you baby sit a 23 year old man? Would u follow him to work? Follow him to the toilet? be with him every time? The Only way i can blame his parent is by now growing his self esteem since he was little, I was opportune to go for a programme and this albino guy was talking about his past relationship. how he left some girls in the past because they were messing up, his confidence level was so high that i was like han han. So its not about them baby sitting him they diddnt do a good job to make his self esteem high
VickyRotex:
""I also learned he had threatened to take his life before now, saying he was frustrated""

And they allowed such a person to be alone. His Parents should be arrested. They killed him indirectly. angry angry angry

May your soul find rest Ugo.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by VickyRotex(f): 9:39am On Aug 17, 2015
JOESAJIB:

so you want the family to be following him like goat shey.
He was a man with sense.
so if he did not want to live, that's his problem.

The fact that you've never been depressed, or you can handle depression when it comes knocking, doesn't mean everyone can. That's why we have people around us, to help us in such difficult situations.

Irrespective of the number of senses one accumulates, when depression comes knocking, if you can't handle, you just can't.

His parents should have gotten him a good G/C. It's not like it's permanent.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by emmydykes(m): 9:41am On Aug 17, 2015
Poor Ugochukwu, yielding to the temptation and of committing suicide is never a solution to discrimination. I'm talking from personal experience that my immediate younger brother is an albino and the way he handles discrimination gives me inspiration and also endears people to him. He feels so special about himself and is even more sociable than I am. This goes out to everyone who is going through one form of discrimination or the other; learn to find strength and encouragement from your haters and they'll get bored of themselves sooner or later.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by front247: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2015
U run to ur family if d outside world reject u, but if ur family reject u no where to go. I am sure d discrimination started frm his family
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by VickyRotex(f): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
I pray it doesnt happen to anyone u know, how often can you baby sit a 23 year old man? Would u follow him to work? Follow him to the toilet? be with him every time? The Only way i can blame his parent is by now growing his self esteem since he was little, I was opportune to go for a programme and this albino guy was talking about his past relationship. how he left some girls in the past because they were messing up, his confidence level was so high that i was like han han. So its not about them baby sitting him they diddnt do a good job to make his self esteem high

That's what I'm saying. I stated in one of my response, that they should have gotten him a good G/C. And since they couldn't boost his self esteem, when they ought to, whose fault is it then? Then they should have monitored him closely.

He chose to commit suicide, after everyone went to church. Why can't his parents do all they could to make sure he was in church with them or someone staying back to be with him. That's not a difficult thing to do, they're parents. Especially, seeing that he has made an attempt to commit suicide before now.

Anyways, it's done, and it's done. I hope they find comfort. And I hope anyone having depressed people to cater for, will learn from this.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by VickyRotex(f): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2015
front247:
U run to ur family if d outside world reject u, but if ur family reject u no where to go. I am sure d discrimination started frm his family

Thank you for this!!!
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Olypeppy(f): 9:50am On Aug 17, 2015
Oh dear suicide is not an option...My coursemate who is also an albino dey always feel on top of the world...seriously he is always dressing to kill and wouldn't stop uploading pix on Facebook like celebrities.And he also into business not like he is from a rich home..wish you have someone like me as a friend...Team don't discriminate ALBINOS
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Swiftboy(m): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2015
otijah:
I think it is better off that way, than being frustrated every minute of the day.

I pray he sits in the right hand of his creator currently
he's going to hell most definately...taking one's life is equal to murder. The painful thing is he could not have asked for forgiveness after the act. I hope you are not suicidal? Its a dangerous sin.

1 Like

Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by front247: 10:06am On Aug 17, 2015
In dis part of d world, they use every little thing to discriminate if u ar poor, handicapped, mentally challenged and health challenge and most of d discrimination starts in d family
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by otijah(m): 10:07am On Aug 17, 2015
Just try to imagine what the nigga will be passing thru all the days of his life bro.
Swiftboy:
he's going to hell most definately...taking one's life is equal to murder. The painful thing is he could not have asked for forgiveness after the act. I hope you are not suicidal? Its a dangerous sin.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by naijainfogalery: 10:25am On Aug 17, 2015
My dear its not as easy as u think, most people that commits suicide, they appear so happy that you wouldnt suspect, Something once happened in a church that i attended, during the wednesday programme, the pastor just made an altar call that someone plans to end his life after this service, guess who stood up, the deacons brother who just recently came to stay with him. This guy looks normal but have been searching for a job for more than 2 years, on a good day, his bro doesnt force him to attend weekly services but his spirit jst asked him to invite his bro, and when the altar call was made, he couldnt believe the guy that they still argued on sports on their way to church was depressed, Its not usually as easy as people think

Depression is real and it takes more than just a human effort to end it , its almost more spiritual tham physical
VickyRotex:

That's what I'm saying. I stated in one of my response, that they should have gotten him a good G/C. And since they couldn't boost his self esteem, when they ought to, whose fault is it then? Then they should have monitored him closely.

He chose to commit suicide, after everyone went to church. Why can't his parents do all they could to make sure he was in church with them or someone staying back to be with him. That's not a difficult thing to do, they're parents. Especially, seeing that he has made an attempt to commit suicide before now.

Anyways, it's done, and it's done. I hope they find comfort. And I hope anyone having depressed people to cater for, will learn from this.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:25am On Aug 17, 2015
Just imagine, when so many girls out there are trying to be like an albino!
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Ihuomadinihu: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2015
Discrimination only in Lagos, South West Nigeria! Never heard of an Igbo albino being discriminated in Igboland were you have many albinos and numerous light skin people. Na wa!
Down here,they are called Nwoke ocha or Onye bekee and people just laugh it off.
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmm Too Bad.
I'm 22, An Albino and I'm Doing Fine.
Albinos have a problem with Low Self Esteem which is normal buh it takes guts to overcome it.
cry too bad he took his own life.
RIP
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 17, 2015
SexyStrawberry:
Just imagine, when so many girls out there are trying to be like an albino!
Lmao cheesy cheesy
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Zohan:

Lmao cheesy cheesy

Lol, that's the truth, today u'll see a dark girl, tomorrow u will see the same girl as white as a ghost! Now Dis one wey God bless am naturally no appreciate am, him come take him life, God should remember to give him 24 hot strokes of the koboko before finally sending him straight down to hell! E get one Albino girl for my street, this girl is making guys go crazy with her hot mini skirts and bum shorts, d girl is rocking her skin, Dis Hediot come go kill himself!
Re: 23-yr-old Albino Commits Suicide Over Condition by VickyRotex(f): 10:58am On Aug 17, 2015
naijainfogalery:
My dear its not as easy as u think, most people that commits suicide, they appear so happy that you wouldnt suspect, Something once happened in a church that i attended, during the wednesday programme, the pastor just made an altar call that someone plans to end his life after this service, guess who stood up, the deacons brother who just recently came to stay with him. This guy looks normal but have been searching for a job for more than 2 years, on a good day, his bro doesnt force him to attend weekly services but his spirit jst asked him to invite his bro, and when the altar call was made, he couldnt believe the guy that they still argued on sports on their way to church was depressed, Its not usually as easy as people think

Depression is real and it takes more than just a human effort to end it , its almost more spiritual tham physical

Awww!!! Yea, I understand you. You're right.
It may take more than human efforts to end it, but as humans, we ought to play our parts.

But you still dont get my point, I'm blaming this particular parents for negligence. Ignoring the fact that the guy once showed the signs. It was stated in the write up.

If only his parents had made an attempt to invite him to Church too. There's just a thin line between life and death.

Dude is dead, so I can't blame him for taking his life. It's only the living I can condemn for negligence, at least to prevent future occurrence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Oyintari Ajanami In Bayelsa / Lekki Hotel Rape: Lagos Will Continue Prosecution Of 2 Babcock Dropouts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.