Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,433 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:18 PM

When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing (6652 Views)

What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating? / Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB / (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by Samspeaks(m): 6:41am On Aug 17, 2015
Some Ignoramus Ladies Can Be Mean...

Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by Bilabong(m): 6:42am On Aug 17, 2015
Op you mean that girl poured groundnut la hot oil on him?

1 Like

Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by shobroy10(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2015
Dare devil, her life will nver remain desame I will anoint her life with the unthinkable and unspeakable for the unseeable
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by pizzy77(m): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2015
So cruel...wtf!
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by MegMich(m): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2015
Girls are not smiling. Who is to blame? Whoever told these ladies it is a do or die affair? Dearies, you don't need a man to survive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2015
That's Life for you ....The heart of man is desperately wicked who can know it
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 17, 2015
I don't get it..smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 17, 2015
@Bilagong ..LA Pour LA Hot LA Fresh Oil LA Melt LA Skin...

2 Likes

Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by Samspeaks(m): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2015
Never underestimate the power of a woman....
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by ORACLE1975(m): 7:20am On Aug 17, 2015
What da hell?
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by valmunich(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2015
WTH how mean can these ladies get

Such a handsome young man sad
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
Yea.... That's the probable fate of any man who doesn't know God.... Any body who doesn't take God seriously is just as unpredictable.... Man or woman.

They can sing your praise today and cut you up for rituals tommorow...
Surrender your life to christ and enjoy divine protection leading and guidance...

Team # GODchasers#

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
the devil
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
my father my father
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by falcon01: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
am i the only one that dont understand this

1 Like

Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by zeezahbee(f): 1:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is gross undecided
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by Truckpusher(m): 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
Melish:
Yea.... That's the probable fate of any man who doesn't know God.... Any body who doesn't take God seriously is just as unpredictable.... Man or woman.

They can sing your praise today and cut you up for rituals tommorow...
Surrender your life to christ and enjoy divine protection leading and guidance...

Team # GODchasers#
How do we surrender to an abstract entity? cheesy

1 Like

Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by tpiander: 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
the bleaching peeling thing has reached Africa.
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by tpiander: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by tpiander: 2:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
oyibo man dey cry for una!

lord have mercy.
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by brodalikeme(m): 5:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Guys always see the writing on the wall. We had female friend like that, she was nice and all that but the day we started giving her space was when she told us, she would burn all the certificate of her future husband should he look down on her.
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by gifteduc: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
dat serves him right,wicked men, they promise u heaven nd earth today nd gives u hell tomorrow
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Hmmm... hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by toluene36: 7:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
shocked Joor O! Seriously? shocked Joor O! Seriously?
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by princealexndre(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
if i no kill that girl....mayy i die
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is just sad
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by titi4fola(f): 8:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
OMG!!! This is really bad
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by DollyParton1(f): 10:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
drylman:
@Bilagong ..LA Pour LA Hot LA Fresh Oil LA Melt LA Skin...

Lolz.... she La Fried him. grin grin grin
Girls ain't smiling.
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by Jayjay0(m): 11:16pm On Aug 17, 2015
mmmmm....
Mad women every where..
She better kill me or i kill her after treatment
Rubbish!!!!!
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by Samspeaks(m): 1:15am On Aug 18, 2015
@DollyParton1, @titi4fola, @zeezahbee, @Melish, @armygirl, @tpiander, @zeezahbee I was surprised you didn't support this cruel act by a lady who definitely haven't discover that her essence isn't tied to just a relationship. I will believe you guys would have handled such well if you ever had a situation of such to deal with.

@tpia am ur loyal fan right from being a guest on nairaland......
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by kally01(m): 3:47am On Aug 18, 2015
I had beta b careful o with the way things are going btw me and nkechi b4 she pours oil on me too grin
Re: When I Saw This Pics....i Had To Take Serious Dressing by passionate88: 4:40am On Aug 18, 2015
Wicked bitches angry sad angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lara Fortes Oshimhole Filed For Divorce. / Preparation Of Marriage> Must Read For All Ages. / All Pretty Girls Should See This. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.