Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,686 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. (37836 Views)

Guardiola: I Liked Everything I Saw Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by chrisley024(m): 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
dmcdad:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Yeye guy.cheesy
Keep laughing. You think MSN will save you guys.
MSN ko! MTN ni!
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by dmcdad: 6:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
chrisley024:
Keep laughing. You think MSN will save you guys.
MSN ko! MTN ni!
Haba guy... MSN - 7 trophies in 2 seasons.cheesy

If they can repeat the success of the past 2 seasons in the next 2-3 seasons, I mean, I wouldn't mind at all.cheesy

I know say you no fit think like me because at this juncture your club no get...lipsrsealed
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by dmcdad: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Skimpledawg:

maybe Barca finishing trophyless tongue
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You know it would be easier for Chelsea to finish away from top 10 than for Barça to without a trophy.tongue
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by chrisley024(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
dmcdad:

Haba guy... MSN - 7 trophies in 2 seasons.cheesy

If they can repeat the success of the past 2 seasons in the next 2-3 seasons, I mean, I wouldn't mind at all.cheesy

I know say you no fit think like me because at this juncture your club no get...lipsrsealed
No get wetin? We've a trophy from last season. Forward this to Wenger
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by coded01: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
dmcdad:

See your head! Na now morning reach for your eyes? tongue

Thread of almost a year, na now them push am enter FP and you come dey quote me. Take time ooooo! tongue

grin grin grin

You dey mind your friends... angry grin
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by dmcdad: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
chrisley024:
No get wetin? We've a trophy from last season. Forward this to Wenger
Cc: iPopAlomo.cheesy
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by Skimpledawg(m): 1:26am On Jun 07, 2016
dmcdad:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You know it would be easier for Chelsea to finish away from top 10 than for Barça to without a trophy.tongue
we will ask the dreamer... grin
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by dmcdad: 6:23am On Jun 07, 2016
Skimpledawg:
we will ask the dreamer... grin
Oya na.cheesy
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by kabillion(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2016
arcnomec:

My brother ,this thread or rather dream was dreamt even before the season kicked started ......
All what he saw in the dream came to pass,I did asked the moderators to push this stuff to front page,as the young man may be gifted with discerning spirit to foretell the future .

Check the thread and you will see where I had to comment, "dream comes through"
Dreamers, new season have jst started. What is it gonna be?
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by Skimpledawg(m): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2016
kabillion:
Dreamers, new season have jst started. What is it gonna be?
maybe Assenall winning the treble grin
cc: spy360 dmcdad
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by dmcdad: 1:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Skimpledawg:

cc: spy360
dmcdad
Bro na wa for you oooo. You no get human sympathy? Assnal wey no go make top 4, the same Assnal for treble? shocked

Fear God beg...cheesy
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by Spy360(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
dmcdad:

Bro na wa for you oooo. You no get human sympathy? Assnal wey no go make top 4, the same Assnal for treble? shocked

Fear God beg...cheesy
It is possible na...

With the balance we have got plus defence combo of Mustafi and Koschielny
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by kabillion(m): 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Skimpledawg:

cc: spy360
dmcdad
Arsenal winning treble?. Perhaps, in another league
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by dmcdad: 7:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
Spy360:

It is possible na...

With the balance we have got plus defence combo of Mustafi and Koschielny
You are forgetting something bruv... You have 3 world class coaches in Conte, Mourinho and Pep, not to mention Klopp. Top 4? That would be a pipe dream.
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by iPopAlomo(m): 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
dmcdad:

You are forgetting something bruv... You have 3 world class coaches in Conte, Mourinho and Pep, not to mention Klopp. Top 4? That would be a pipe dream.

How is Conte world class and Arsene Wenger is not...?!
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by dmcdad: 8:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
iPopAlomo:

How is Conte world class and Arsene Wenger is not...?!
With all due respect to Wenger, I never insinuated he ain't world class. I mean, that wouldn't be fair on him. But admittedly too, with recent history into consideration, he would really struggle to play catch up with those guys.

I guess we will have to watch and see... But I don't see Arsenal winning a spoon even.
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by iPopAlomo(m): 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
dmcdad:

With all due respect to Wenger, I never insinuated he ain't world class. I mean, that wouldn't be fair on him. But admittedly too, with recent history into consideration, he would really struggle to play catch up with those guys.

I guess we will have to watch and see... But I don't see Arsenal winning a spoon even.

I know you're trolling but continue...
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by dmcdad: 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
iPopAlomo:

I know you're trolling but continue...
No let me remember all your Copa America stunts oooo.cheesy Or else...
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by Spy360(m): 1:58am On Sep 06, 2016
dmcdad:

I believe in miracles
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by dmcdad: 6:04am On Sep 06, 2016
Spy360:
I believe in miracles
Hmmmm. Atmosphere of Miracles.cheesy
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by kabillion(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2017
arcnomec:

My brother ,this thread or rather dream was dreamt even before the season kicked started ......
All what he saw in the dream came to pass,I did asked the moderators to push this stuff to front page,as the young man may be gifted with discerning spirit to foretell the future .

Check the thread and you will see where I had to comment, "dream comes through"
Where is Arsenal on the table now?
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by vision2050: 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2017
kabillion:
Where is Arsenal on the table now?
7 they may end up in 10th
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 22, 2017
adeyemi2015:
I'm expecting the OP to have had another Dream!
But pls don't dream about Jose at United cos it's definitely gonna be fruitful and positive!
Keep dreaming on Chelsea's woes!
grin
Can't believe this thread couldn't make FP! Let me join the Team of those calling the Mods to move it to FP!
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Mynd44
And Co!
Kindly do justice to this thread and the OP!
It's not late yet, and this may encourage him to have another dream, perhaps on Arsenal and Arsene (Season 2)
Re: TRUE STORY:What i saw in my dream about CHELSEA fall in july. by Skimpledawg(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2017
dmcdad:

U will soon be vindicated... Just few days to go grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Everton Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 13th December 2016 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (3 - 4) On 14th August 2016 / Brighton & Hove Albion Vs Manchester United - (0 - 3) On 30th June 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.