Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! (1939 Views)

Igbo Owns 70% Of Plateau’s New Certificates Of Occupancy - Governor Lalong / Buhari Insists: Aisha Belongs In My Kitchen, She Should Stay Out Of Politics / Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by AustineE1: 8:07am On Aug 17, 2015
A singaporean based in Dubai said he was surfing for a Nigerian website because he wanted to know more about Nigeria,since he intends coming to Nigeria and probably setting up some Eateries with his Nigerian friends.Lo and behold,he said he is a guest on Nairaland and often times,he logs in to the investment and politics section.
So we got discussing and he asked me what part of Nigeria am i from,I said South-East and he quickly said;you are an Igbo man and i answered in the affirmative.He said that he was almost meant to believe that Igbos are 80-85% total population of Nigeria.Since almost all Nigerians he has come across in his many travels around the world are Igbos.Infact that every other day he logs in to politics section on Nairaland,its always two or more thread on Igbos.
But that on wikipedia,Igbos population is put only about 25% of the entire Nigerian population.Then,he questioned;how was it possible that the Igbo ethnic group could make up for almost all the business men,professionals,entertainers and sports men and women of Nigerian descent he has come across. In his words,He said 'Igbos must be a phenomenon and an enigma,what a great people'.
At that point some other people came to join us at our table,we started discussing other things.
I learnt one thing from the encounter,that the more people discuss about the Igbos,the more popular we are and it becomes our selling point. 'Our detractors are our helpers',forward ever and backward never,we must as a people remain focus and make use of our cultural advantage of hardwork over others.
God bless us.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by babyfaceafrica: 8:09am On Aug 17, 2015
And how does that help the common man?..Next!!!
Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by AustineE1: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
And how does that help the common man?..Next!!!
Everyone has got something or the other to say about the igbos,even the 'common man'!lol

12 Likes

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by IgboGoat: 8:55am On Aug 17, 2015
Tell them. I am an Igbo for life.

14 Likes

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by Babalegba(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2015
AustineE1:
A singaporean based in Dubai said he was surfing for a Nigerian website because he wanted to know more about Nigeria,since he intends coming to Nigeria and probably setting up some Eateries with his Nigerian friends.Lo and behold,he said he is a guest on Nairaland and often times,he logs in to the investment and politics section.
So we got discussing and he asked me what part of Nigeria am i from,I said South-East and he quickly said;you are an Igbo man and i answered in the affirmative.He said that he was almost meant to believe that Igbos are 80-85% total population of Nigeria.Since almost all Nigerians he has come across in his many travels around the world are Igbos.Infact that every other day he logs in to politics section on Nairaland,its always two or more thread on Igbos.
But that on wikipedia,Igbos population is put only about 25% of the entire Nigerian population.Then,he questioned;how was it possible that the Igbo ethnic group could make up for almost all the business men,professionals,entertainers and sports men and women of Nigerian descent he has come across. In his words,He said 'Igbos must be a phenomenon and an enigma,what a great people'.
At that point some other people came to join us at our table,we started discussing other things.
I learnt one thing from the encounter,that the more people discuss about the Igbos,the more popular we are and it becomes our selling point. 'Our detractors are our helpers',forward ever and backward never,we must as a people remain focus and make use of our cultural advantage of hardwork over others.
God bless us.
Lies, but why did you invent a fictitious story just for chest beating purposes smh.

1 Like

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by ifyan(m): 10:17am On Aug 17, 2015
To Nigeria you don't know the value of what you have until you loose its.

This is simply the case of the IGBOS

8 Likes

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by Zonacom(m): 10:19am On Aug 17, 2015
Another theatre of e-war set...
Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by yang(m): 10:24am On Aug 17, 2015
TELL EM

1 Like

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2015
cool cool cool cool

IGBO KWE NU

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2015
Fact

1 Like

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by lyntiffany(f): 11:47am On Aug 17, 2015
Just like the poster above me proudly Ada ndigbo,Ada eji ejemba, Nwaoma ndi Enugu state.

6 Likes

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by ArodewilliamsT: 11:52am On Aug 17, 2015
AustineE1:
God bless us.
My Bini friend actually believes Igbos are the most populous nigerians. He is a businessman and has travelled to 31 of all 36 states, even to neighbouring countries and europe. He argued that any group of who are majority in their region and second majority in other regions after the indigenes are obviously the National majority. He cannot be convinced that Igbos are not No. 1 Majority in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by size40: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Yes, I blive this because. The Igbos want Biafra and no longer interested in Nigeria. But day and night, they want positions from the same Nigeria. They will tell u how my State Rivers State, Delta State and many other Niger Delta are part and parcel of the Igbos and the IPOB. But yet refused to acknowledge the newly appointed NNPC boss Ikachukwu, as an appointment given to and Igbo man. Instead, they will tell u a true Igbo man or woman has not been appointed by Buhari. Then I asked, how will a True born of Rivers state man like myself and many others see Igbos and their Biafra struggle which all along they have been counting on me. Without first do away with d thinking of lording it over me and my people as Ojukwu did last time. Biafra is elusive. I mean it.

1 Like

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by aresa: 2:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
And all their threads are idiotic, unintelligent, dry, tribal, bigoted, crude, crass and boring....

1 Like

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Space booked
Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by Tkester: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
^^^^

Mumu detected.
Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by Tkester: 2:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
aresa:
And all their threads are idiotic, unintelligent, dry, tribal, bigoted, crude, crass and boring....

Sorry bro, you need malaria drugs.

1 Like

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by c33b33(m): 2:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
size40:
Yes, I blive this because. The Igbos want Biafra and no longer interested in Nigeria. But day and night, they want positions from the same Nigeria. They will tell u how my State Rivers State, Delta State and many other Niger Delta are part and parcel of the Igbos and the IPOB. But yet refused to acknowledge the newly appointed NNPC boss Ikachukwu, as an appointment given to and Igbo man. Instead, they will tell u a true Igbo man or woman has not been appointed by Buhari. Then I asked, how will a True born of Rivers state man like myself and many others see Igbos and their Biafra struggle which all along they have been counting on me. Without first do away with d thinking of lording it over me and my people as Ojukwu did last time. Biafra is elusive. I mean it.

Where did the Igbos refuse to acknowledge Ikachukwu? The news is stale, find another lie. The igbos asking for positions from the government are on their own.

You are from rivers,what is the name of your community and when last have you been there? Wake up and stop deceiving yourself,no one has forced or will force you in the future to join Biafra. The true history of what makes up Biafra is been told,if you do not like it counter it with something more intelligent.

IPOB Youth

5 Likes

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by aresa: 2:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Tkester:

Sorry bro, you need malaria drugs.

This is obviously what you and your kind say to yourselves every time you look in the mirror..
Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by ArodewilliamsT: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
size40:

" We the SS" chopsand band.

1 Like

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by coolitempa(f): 4:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
AustineE1:
God bless us.

Check news media the world over.....bad news makes the most news.....hence in Nigeria....we have the Igbos aka ibos.....making the news...by the way...the real population of ibos in Nigeria is not more than 12.5%.... angry
Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by coolitempa(f): 4:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
IgboGoat:
Tell them. I am an Igbo for life.

yes u are....another ibogoat....ewuuuuu....... cheesy
Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by zuchyblink(m): 4:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
size40:
na u talk that one o
Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by Masterclass32: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
God bless the Igbos. cool

2 Likes

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by IgboGoat: 5:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
AustineE1:
God bless us.
that's wot u taught...lol

how is dt ur selling point?

does that change the fact?
Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by tonychristopher: 5:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
IGBO WILL HAVE A WAY OF DOMINATING THE DISCOURSE, THEIR MINDS AND THEIR ECONOMY
Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by valicious1(m): 11:20am On Jan 08, 2017
how can we allow such wonderful thread as this go into oblivion. I love this topic smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by Obdk: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
If nobody talk about u. Then you are nobody

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
Op u well so?
If we don't talk about Igbos
Wat else are gonna talk about

Ofcoz Igbos have taken over the cyberspace
I no see where to put leg

2 Likes

Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by valicious1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
AustineE1 howfar
Re: Threads On Ndigbo Makes Up 70% Of Politics Section;a Phenomenon And An Enigma! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2017
Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Stalker, Chioma Amaryllis, Fumes After Failed Attempts / Dollar To Naira Exchange Rate Now N232 At The Parallel Market (black Market) / Graphic Photos: This Girl Was Killed Last Night & Her Heart Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.