Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,023 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:36 AM

APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY (101874 Views)

Apply for 2018 MSc and PhD Commonwealth Scholarship In The UK / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / Apply For 2017 Msc And Phd Commonwealth Scholarship In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by 29Ade07: 8:51am On Nov 26, 2015
Guys, has anyone been able to forward the hardcopy of the application form yo Abuja.

Or do we just present it at the interview.

Wanting to hear from you guys please.

Thanks
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by iyelola: 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
I believe we submit the application plus other relevant documents during the interviews.

29Ade07:
Guys, has anyone been able to forward the hardcopy of the application form yo Abuja.

Or do we just present it at the interview.

Wanting to hear from you guys please.

Thanks
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 1:09am On Nov 27, 2015
Make fsb no do inside job tins oh. Y d huge suspense or is it as a result of fuel scarcity? Pls I pray fsb publish date asap cos I know road to both okija shrine and prophet TBJ church o.

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by afebken: 8:10am On Nov 27, 2015
Hello guys, any info as to the interview date please?
excellentobanz:
oh,yes ooo........announcement may come up before or on Friday......just speculating based on history.....

2 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Ebenezer9(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2015
pls, my third referee has not receive his referee form and i have resend it several time on my application, can i ask him to write on letter head paper with my EAS ID, signed, scanned in PDF format and send it to eas@cscuk.org.uk?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by floxybba6: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Hi guys,What's the status? grin
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by drkris: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2015
Ebenezer9:
pls, my third referee has not receive his referee form and i have resend it several time on my application, can i ask him to write on letter head paper with my EAS ID, signed, scanned in PDF format and send it to eas@cscuk.org.uk?

Hello, below is an excerpt from the EAS FAQs that answers your question:

"If one of your Referees has difficulty submitting their reference using the online form, you should ask them to
send a signed reference, preferably on headed paper, scanned in PDF format to eas@cscuk.org.uk. The EAS
Helpdesk will then upload the reference into your online application.
Any references sent in this way must be sent directly to eas@cscuk.org.uk from the same email address to
which the invitation to submit a reference was sent via the EAS. A reference sent from any other email
address or sent any other way will be ignored".

Hope this helps...
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Ebenezer9(m): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
drkris:

Hello, below is an excerpt from the EAS FAQs that answers your question:

"If one of your Referees has difficulty submitting their reference using the online form, you should ask them to
send a signed reference, preferably on headed paper, scanned in PDF format to eas@cscuk.org.uk. The EAS
Helpdesk will then upload the reference into your online application.
Any references sent in this way must be sent directly to eas@cscuk.org.uk from the same email address to
which the invitation to submit a reference was sent via the EAS. A reference sent from any other email
address or sent any other way will be ignored".

Hope this helps...

thanks @drkris!
the issue here is not about difficulty in sumitting reference form, he has not receive any link containing the reference form from csc, can i still ask him to go ahead with this steps.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by drkris: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ebenezer9:

thanks @drkris!
the issue here is not about difficulty in sumitting reference form, he has not receive any link containing the reference form from csc, can i still ask him to go ahead with this steps.

Well, I'm not the one who should say whether or not you should go ahead with the steps. However, I think that may just be the way out of your situation, especially as it is closely related to the case in the FAQs. If you are in doubt, send an email to the commission at eas@cscuk.org.uk

Regards
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ebenezer9:

thanks @drkris!

Had a similar experience. Try changing the email address if your referee has an alternative email contact. If that doesn't work, I guess drkris suggestion shld also solve d problem
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Ebenezer9(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
ProudOlodo:

Had a similar experience. Try changing the email address if your referee has an alternative email contact. If that doesn't work, I guess drkris suggestion shld also solve d problem

Thanks @ProudOlodo!!!
i have done that also, that means i will just ask him to write it on the letter head paper and send it, i will be hoping csc will upload it on my application form.
i guess u are being irony with ya nick name.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by juwoonn(m): 11:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ebenezer9:

Thanks @ProudOlodo!!!
i have done that also, that means i will just ask him to write it on the letter head paper and send it, i will be hoping csc will upload it on my application form.
i guess u are being irony with ya nick name.
Tell your referee to check his spambox...is his email a gmail address?
My brother used me as a referee and the mail landed in d spambox. I discovered this after he has resent severally

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Ebenezer9(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2015
juwoonn:

Tell your referee to check his spambox...is his email a gmail address?
My brother used me as a referee and the mail landed in d spambox. I discovered this after he has resent severally

woooow.
Thanks @Juwoonn!!!
the first email i used was yahoo, i changed it to gmail, sent it several time yet he didn't receive it, i will tell him to also check his spam box.
i appreciate the info sir.

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by IlorinBoy1: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Ebenezer9:

woooow.
Thanks @Juwoonn!!!
the first email i used was yahoo, i changed it to gmail, sent it several time yet he didn't receive it, i will tell him to also check his spam box.
i appreciate the info sir.

Just let them send a scanned copy across as drkris suggested. The Csc guys are quite proactive.

In order news, is there any news on the interview date?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by marqueetim(m): 10:29am On Nov 28, 2015
Guys when is the date for the interview..
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ElDeeVee(m): 3:19pm On Nov 28, 2015
marqueetim:
Guys when is the date for the interview..
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by IlorinBoy1: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Interview done already

Oga, abeg dey serious na?
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by afebken: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
ok now
ElDeeVee:

Interview done already
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by afebken: 11:41pm On Nov 28, 2015
Ok no problem; bt honestly I only said d truth going by his post and i hope he is actually just being sarcastic but I doubt it though undecided
Dongreat:
Pls Pls no insult. It will derail this thread. This is a Crucial red alert time. Dis will just result to loss.
Ps: the guy was just sarcastic.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2015
He is man. Pls chilax. Date might pop up next week as all interview is always conducted from Dec 1 - 6. My opinion doh

afebken:
Ok no problem; bt I honestly only said d truth going by his post and i hope he is actually sarcastic but I doubt it though undecided

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by afebken: 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2015
u guys can call 07098201344 as frm 10am weekdays to speak with fsb office. Plz do try and share whatever u get from ur call with the house as d guys do get tired of calls atimes and they may decide to keep d line off.

2 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ElDeeVee(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2015
@afebken and @Dongreat - na joke I dey o

3 Likes

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by floxybba6: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2015
The last time I called fsb,someone picked but couldn't understand the Hausa language he was speaking... Their number is normally available towards evening... 08059108898. This the numb I called
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by floxybba6: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
@afebken... I called d numb on yur update buh was asked to call back on Thursday to get d date for d interview...

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by afebken: 9:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
@floxybba6 Ok, good one. i think we shld just keep reaching them day by day. Sum1else can try tomorrow.
floxybba6:
@afebken... I called d numb on yur update buh was asked to call back on Thursday to get d date for d interview...

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Bobiroke: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
I just got an information from a friend that candidates are now submitting a copy of the EAS forms at the FSB office and penning down their names. Can anybody confirm this development? I'm not in Abuja, and I'm wondering how many people like myself will get to know this and submit theirs as well.
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by Dongreat(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Am sure they can't submit names to csc without interview. This info may be possible but I highly doubt it. Anyway, the number provided by the wonderful fellows should be called to know the latest.

Bobiroke:
I just got an information from a friend that candidates are now submitting a copy of the EAS forms at the FSB office and penning down their names. Can anybody confirm this development? I'm not in Abuja, and I'm wondering how many people like myself will get to know this and submit theirs as well.

1 Like

Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by ProudOlodo: 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bobiroke:

When I called this morning, I only asked about the interview and I was also told to check back on Thursday like @floxybba6. There was no mention of submission of forms...except the man already assumed I'm aware (if that information is true)
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by afebken: 8:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Abt three weeks ago I was at d fsb office to submit my printed EAS form because I was earlier informed by a man at d fsb to do that when finish completing and submitting d online form bt d same man told me there is no need that i shld just come with the forms on interview day. We need clarify dz plz guys
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by floxybba6: 11:09am On Dec 02, 2015
Pls if you've submitted a copy of your EAS application form to FSB,do let us know the status... For the sake of those that are not in Abuja sad
Re: APPLY FOR 2016 COMMONWEALTH SCHOLARSHIP FOR MSC AND PHD AT UK UNIVERSITY by floxybba6: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2015
Well, the information is true. Just called FSB to confirm but was asked to bring my documents along with the EAS form on the day of the interview as I'm not close to Abuja.. Some persons here knows about this but decided to be selfish on themselves.... Nigerians! God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC/SSC 2012 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You" / Ernst And Young (EY) 2019 Graduate Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.