Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,283 members, 7,780,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:31 PM

My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back (58288 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by ijustdey: 11:08am On Aug 17, 2015
Would you go back to a woman who dumped you when you had nothing?

My name is Nnamdi Okafor and I have a story to share with your readers, hoping they will advice me accordingly.

Five years ago, I was struggling to set up my business after serving a man for seven years. I have always been one who looks at the bright side of life and knew that things would turn out for the better.

At that time, I had a girlfriend, Ifeoma, whom I loved with all of my heart but I could not afford to give her the good things of life she desired. I kept pleading with her to be patient and to assure her of my love, I proposed marriage to her and she accepted.

But along the line, Ifeoma could no longer cope with my poverty and told me in plain terms that she was moving on. She left me in the lurch and even told me to my face that I had no future.

Few months later, I heard that she became the second wife of a rich man.

I was so hurt and almost gave up but with my faith in God, I stuck in and vowed to work harder and make it in life. As God would have it, I met a Chinese man who wanted to bring in some tricycles into Nigeria and we went into partners and, to cut the story, things changed for the better and I can say now that God has blessed me so much that I own three thriving companies and I now have a 'future'.

But about six months ago, Ify came out from the blues and traced me to my office. There, she begged and cried for me to take her back, saying she has realised her mistakes and wants to make ammends.

I am confused here. As much as I want to be free from her, I still remember the love I had for her and at times, I am tempted to allow her into my life again. But my whole family is against that and they have made it known they would not accept her.

What should I do?

Nnamdi."

http://pulse.ng/gist/morning-teaser-my-fiancee-dumped-me-because-i-was-poor-now-she-wants-me-back-id4077313.html

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 17, 2015
souljeezy:
U ended ur story with what should u do. Leme tell u what to do. Go and Get sense. U obviously lack it

570 Likes 22 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2015
If u don't know what to do that means u have vanilla in ur skull instead of brain..

307 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by dunsman(f): 11:16am On Aug 17, 2015
U too dump her because you are rich, lobatan

191 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:18am On Aug 17, 2015
Na hypo them take wash your brain undecided

171 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by doyinisaac(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2015
YES I will do that only if am mad....grin

40 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by afolwalex20(m): 11:35am On Aug 17, 2015
I've watched dis film bfo undecided

Desmond Elliot was Nnamdi and Tonto Dike was d girl..

335 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by greatness22(m): 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
Op, pls which edition of Super Story is dis?

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Truth be told, that girl is an ingrate and ungrateful. Some girls can be very stupid sha.
You left a man plainly because he is struggling to make a meaningful life not that he is visionless. Due to your impatience, greed and despiracy, you deserted him for a richer man and when everything seemed to backfire on you, you are out playing the prodigal daughter, huh?
Get away from here tramp! I destest your type with vigour.
Only a man with a good heart can accept such a girl in a situation like this.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Aminat508(f): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
Olagbara ooooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by ibroauthen(m): 1:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
i must comment on this and this is my advice for you bro
Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by ronald4lif(m): 1:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:
Truth be told, that girl is an ingrate and ungrateful. Some girls can be very stupid sha.
You left a man plainly because he is struggling to make a meaningful life not that he is visionless. Due to your impatience, greed and despiracy, you deserted him for a richer man and when everything seemed to backfire on you, you are out playing the prodigal daughter, huh?
Get away from here tramp! I destest your type with vigour.
Only a man with a good heart can accept such a girl in a situation like this.

The bolded should be dead brain. Even the most sanctimonious will not accept such a person back.

129 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

The bolded should be dead brain. Even the most sanctimonious will not accept such a person back.
So you're implying that a mistake as this isn't worth forgiving?
You never know.
Some guys might give it a thought. An individual is likely to yield to soothing words from a remorsful heart.
To err is human, to forgive is divine.

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by p1jiobi: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2015
U ended ur story with what should u do. Leme tell u what to do. Go and Get sense. U obviously lack it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by doyinisaac(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aminat508:
Olagbara ooooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed
ki ni olagbara...grin so u dey believe the op's super story?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:45pm On Aug 17, 2015
I had similar experience with my Ex. Her name is Vivian, whom i loved so much. Things were rosy for me when i met him. A time came when I had some challenging issues in my work place, hence prompting my resignation. Not even up to month of the incident, when Vivian started acting funny, next thing she told me is never to disturb her life again. Oh, it was like my whole world had crashed. After some months, came back to life and moved on.
Six months later, i got a call for interview in one of the prestigious banks, and fortunately for me, i made it, a good position and a mouth watery salary. She got the info about me from my Cousin, lo and behold Vivian traced me to my office and was pleading and crying for forgiveness.
I pretended to have accepted her back. I used that opportunity to nack her abuna like crazy. After some weeks when i think i'm satisfied with her abuna. I gave her the shock of her life never to visit nor call my line EVER AGAIN in her whole life.
It was my Cousin who told me that Vivian has been crying since the day i told her off. Definitely i don't bloody care because she did same to me without minding my emotional feelings and i returned same to her. That serves them (women) right.

250 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by eyeon(m): 1:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
greatness22:
Op, pls which edition of Super Story is dis?
I think it's that Richards' own. But from another planet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Nonsense! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by ronald4lif(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
Aisha95:

So you're implying that a mistake as this isn't worth forgiving?
You never know.
Some guys might give it a thought. An individual is likely to yield to soothing words from a remorsful heart.
To err is human, to forgive is divine.

I'm not saying what she did is unforgivable but forgiving her and taking her back are two things entirely. She feel remorseful, that's fine. He should accept her apology but never take her back.

Her apology is leery and her claim of turning a new leaf is dubious and lacks merit. She want him back not because of whatever love she has for him but because of his wealth. She would never have seen the need or a cause to apologies if things didn't turn out positive for the guy. The apology is a preposition seeking to gain unmerited advantage into his wealth and should be dismiss.

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Aminat508(f): 2:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
doyinisaac:
ki ni olagbara...grin so u dey believe the op's super story?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
Op....

The story of the prodigal son comes to mind. See bolded for summary of my sermon cheesy

Forgive yes!

Take her back?! Hmm....this is your decision really!

Follow your heart. She may truly be repentant. She may love you for the money.

You are the one to live with your decisions; knowing full well the implications of taking her back and ever doubting if she loves you or the money. And, will ever wonder if she will leave when someone more wealthier comes along.

Ultimately, the risk is yours to take. All of Life is a gamble after-all.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm not saying what she did is unforgivable but forgiving her and taking her back are two things entirely. She feel remorseful, that's fine. He should accept her apology but never take her back.

Her apology is leery and her claim of turning a new leaf is dubious and lacks merit. She want him back not because of whatever love she has for him but because of his wealth. She would never have seen the need or a cause to apologies if things didn't turn out positive for the guy. The apology is a preposition seeking to gain unmerited advantage into his wealth and should be dismissed.
How can a man forgives his lover but yet does not accept her back into his life?
She will feel that he is barely doing that as a leverage to let her depart from him as soon as possible. That's even more downcasting.
However I understand your point. A case of who laughs last.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by misspicy(f): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
Lubbish...d only fuckup is dah d lady went back.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee Dumped Me Because I Was Poor, Now She Wants Me Back by cyprus000: 2:42pm On Aug 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

Her apology is leery and her claim of turning a new leaf is dubious and lacks merit. She want him back not because of whatever love she has for him but because of his wealth. She would never have seen the need or a cause to apologies if things didn't turn out positive for the guy. The apology is a preposition seeking to gain unmerited advantage into his wealth and should be dismissed.
[size=13pt]
Baba,why you dey stress your self for this matter.

No matter how head wey cut comot for body, beg for a stitch.

It can never bring back life to the body,except baba God shout from heaven.

"My son my son..receive life."

So the only chance for that gal into the guyz life,is if God from heaven shout with a thunderous voice.

"My son my son..forgive that snitch and make her your wife."

But unfortunately,baba God wants the best for us,so he can't make such a call.

So the probability of that gal into that guyz life is=0.00000000.

That's if that guy is sane and in a good mental state,cos some people are just walking douch-faggy australopithecus africanus pretending to be sane.
[/size]

37 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Secondary School Relationship: Can It Really Lead To Marriage? / Man Publicly Masturbated At Cele, Lagos - Lady Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.