Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,992 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:06 AM

Business Website For 5,000 Naira - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Business Website For 5,000 Naira (1608 Views)

How Much Should I Charge Him For A Business Website / Get A Business Website For N20,000 - Limited Offer / Business Website Generating Over N1million Annually Up For Sale. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Website For 5,000 Naira by EndtimeBlessing: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
Description
Designpoppy.com is a web design business platform designed with Wordpress (Check it out)
What is the price?
5,000 naira only.
What exactly is for sale?
1) The entire platform, structure and its contents (Graphics, images and texts).
2) The portfolio, you can use the same portfolio as your design references
3) 1 year FREE Web Hosting for the website on my shared platform (Optional)
4) Technical support in transferring and installing the website files to your own server (Website maintenance is not included).
What is not for sale?
The domain name www.designpoppy.com (Because the domain is part of a bigger brand)
My PayPal Account (My PayPal account is currently configured as a payment gateway under pricing)
What will you need in other to start your own web design business?
Your own domain name or brand.
How will you make money through the website?
Do what I did when I started. Sell website design as a service, when you get customers, send their job description to a web designer with the technical know how and get your own commission on each job. This was how I started, but today, I now design websites for customers by myself.
Why am I selling?
I have a new business partner and together we are re-organising the business and we will soon re-launch our new ideas on the domains: www.designpoppy.com and www.designpoppy.co.uk.
How will you pay?
If interested, please do contact me through:
Email address: ola@wirenigeria.com
BBN: 5649C1D9
I will forward a GTB Account number to you and we will proceed from there.
Thanks.

Re: Business Website For 5,000 Naira by ilekky(m): 5:24am On Aug 22, 2015
You can get your domain name and hosting from us @ bjkhost.com.

We are on a high speed dedicated server and we offer a great

support for all our clients.Get in touch with us now and see differences.

We also offer reseller web hosting.Call 07069186241

Re: Business Website For 5,000 Naira by EndtimeBlessing: 11:22am On Aug 22, 2015
I will refer my buyers to you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Email Addresses For Online Marketing / Need A Contract Web Designer In Owerri,portharcourt,aba,umuahia,enugu,onitsha / Need Someone To Design My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.