Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 (228409 Views)

2017 MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme Registration / Agbami Scholarship 2015/2016 Awardees / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Temmi001: 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2015
Good evening Mr. choose4me . Thanks for your contribution on this thread. But sire, I need you to help me attend to some questions.
I tried applying for the scholarship by clicking on the 'register now' button. A page asking me to fill my bio data popped up. I eventually did that and was directed to my mail. MTNFoundation sent me an auto-responder mail where a link was posted.'I opened this link, but all I could see was a message saying, 'page not found'. I tried to register again but a page keeps coming up saying, 'user with same mail already found'. Now, I'm confused, I actually don't know what step to take next. if need be sir, kindly assist with the step-by-step procedures in the registration if i'm getting it wrong. Help a unilorite bro.
cc: Choose4me
Lordseyad
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by bigwig97(m): 10:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Temmi001:
Good evening Mr. choose4me . Thanks for your contribution on this thread. But sire, I need you to help me attend to some questions.
I tried applying for the scholarship by clicking on the 'register now' button. A page asking me to fill my bio data popped up. I eventually did that and was directed to my mail. MTNFoundation sent me an auto-responder mail where a link was posted.'I opened this link, but all I could see was a message saying, 'page not found'. I tried to register again but a page keeps coming up saying, 'user with same mail already found'. Now, I'm confused, I actually don't know what step to take next. if need be sir, kindly assist with the step-by-step procedures in the registration if i'm getting it wrong. Help a unilorite bro.
Lordseyad
same here oh. I'm so confuse
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Lordseyad(m): 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2015
Temmi001:
Lordseyad
U'v got two options there - You click the link from your mail and a listof browsers pops up(mayb u shd use Ucbrowser) to go.
Or you jxt Copy that link @ ya mail, then paste it as url on a browser. and Go!
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Temmi001: 10:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lordseyad:
U'v got two options there - You click the link from your mail and a listof browsers pops up(mayb u shd use Ucbrowser) to go.
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Temmi001: 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lordseyad:
I've tried both options. it keeps bringing up an MTNFoundation page with This ''Page not found'' thing.
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Ehimenboy(m): 12:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Temmi001:
Lordseyad
'User name already...' acknowledges you have begun your registration. Click on the link in the op and log in; continue.
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Ehimenboy(m): 12:16am On Aug 20, 2015
krazydave:
hey...
what about students of private schools??

@ freedom96 , choose4me
If really interested, you should have checked for yourself.
All accredited University students on 200 and 300 levels...are eligible. See for yourself.
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by factorial1(m): 1:27am On Aug 20, 2015
Hi bro choose4me, please I'm in need of the GMAT QTS.. Kindly forward to my mail, eesuolaa @ yahoo . com
I intentionally put space in between to avoid been banned
Thanks in anticipation sir.
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by factorial1(m): 1:27am On Aug 20, 2015
factorial1:
Hi bro choose4me, please I'm in need of the GMAT QTS.. Kindly forward to my mail, eesuolaa @ yahoo . com
I intentionally put space in between to avoid been banned
Thanks in anticipation sir.
cc freedom96
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Ehimenboy(m): 4:45am On Aug 20, 2015
Saimeritus:
For those that are through with the application,help a bro. after I click submit then apply, it brings me back to the page where I will re enter my course of study. I reentered it so many times but it keeps bringing me back to that page. what will I do?
I'm also experiencing the same thing. Have you gotten through?
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Nobody: 5:42am On Aug 20, 2015
factorial1:
cc freedom96

Do you know what GMAT is? It's not something that can be sent online.. It's a huge book.. You have to buy it.. You can look around at places that sells books poured on the ground.. It's used mainly by job seekers.. Hope you get me
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 20, 2015
Ehimenboy:

If really interested, you should have checked for yourself.
All accredited University students on 200 and 300 levels...are eligible. See for yourself.

Only for students in Public Unis, polys and COEs.. Private institutions are ineligible.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Nobody: 5:48am On Aug 20, 2015
bigwig97:
same here oh. I'm so confuse

You did it right.. Retry the application link sent to your mail later..Or switch browsers..
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 20, 2015
NOTE

Don't fill in an alternate email that is invalid or that you don't have access to else you risk missing a crucial message from MTN.. They mostly contact you through the alternate email at the preliminary stages.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Temmi001: 6:57am On Aug 20, 2015
Ehimenboy:

'User name already...' acknowledges you have begun your registration. Click on the link in the op and log in; continue.
this same link fails to acknowledge my gmail and password as it keeps popping up the 'wrong username and password thing'.
Bro, I think there's a stage where I'ld have to do some email confirmation and proceed with my registration(where a link is sent to my mail), this is the stage where all efforts to proceed have proved abortive, as the link sent to my mail keeps telling me 'page not found'.
Cc: Lordseyad
choose4me
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by danose99(m): 7:06am On Aug 20, 2015
Can a 300L student apply?
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Ehimenboy(m): 7:49am On Aug 20, 2015
Temmi001:
this same link fails to acknowledge my gmail and password as it keeps popping up the 'wrong username and password thing'.
Bro, I think there's a stage where I'ld have to do some email confirmation and proceed with my registration(where a link is sent to my mail), this is the stage where all efforts to proceed have proved abortive, as the link sent to my mail keeps telling me 'page not found'.
choose4me
OK. Then I think it's with the browser. UC, Opera and in-built browsers: Have you tried all these, copying the link?
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Temmi001: 7:56am On Aug 20, 2015
Ehimenboy:

OK. Then I think it's with the browser. UC, Opera and in-built browsers: Have you tried all these, copying the link?
definitely,sir
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by ngozionefeli: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2015
Hi pls can a graduate apply? That's someone that wants to go for msc
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Ehimenboy(m): 10:17am On Aug 20, 2015
ngozionefeli:
Hi pls can a graduate apply? That's someone that wants to go for msc
No, it's for 200 level and 300 level undergraduates.
danose99:
Can a 300L student apply?
Yes.
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Lordseyad(m): 10:19am On Aug 20, 2015
Temmi001:
choose4me
Actually I wanna say u shd use a desktop , but I dnt think it wud solve this Page not foung thingy, mayb u shd open anothrr with another email.. This shd be the last option though.
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by freedom96: 11:42am On Aug 20, 2015
choose4me:

Do you know what GMAT is? It's not something that can be sent online.. It's a huge book.. You have to buy it.. You can look around at places that sells books poured on the ground.. It's used mainly by job seekers.. Hope you get me
There isoft copy of it actually.Nd that's what I have.
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by freedom96: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2015
factorial1:
cc freedom96
Sent....endeavour to send it to any that ask for pls.
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Lordseyad(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sent you an email Freedom96 .

Would you pls send me too..
cc Factorial1

ma mail is adeyemooluwaseyi at gmail dot com. thanks.
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by sunday478(m): 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2015
freedom96:
please help me with the GMAT QTS. God bless.
Ogwuche.Sunday36 @ gmail.com
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by factorial1(m): 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
choose4me:
GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Text, and of course I know its mainly for job seekers and albeit it can also be used for preparing for scholarships(mostly post graduate scholarship). I also know that GMAT is a text book on it own, but nevertheless... it's also in eBook form which most likely the content isn't up to that of the hard copy. Thanks
freedom96:
Thanks bro, will surely do the same.
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 20, 2015
freedom96:
There isoft copy of it actually.Nd that's what I have.

Oh that's great.. please share with those in need of it here..

I won't mind having a soft copy myself..

Can you send to aydot205 on Gmail please??
Thanks
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by sunday478(m): 1:37pm On Aug 20, 2015
I don't have any of the other ID cards, what are my chances.
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Ehimenboy(m): 1:42pm On Aug 20, 2015
factorial1:
GMAT - Graduate Management Admission Text, and of course I know its mainly for job seekers and albeit it can also be used for preparing for scholarships(mostly post graduate scholarship). I also know that GMAT is a text book on it own, but nevertheless... it's also in eBook form which most likely the content isn't up to that of the hard copy. Thanks
Thanks bro, will surely do the same.
Yeah, Mr. Freedom, could you please send it to ehimogbe @ gmail. com ?
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by factorial1(m): 1:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Lordseyad:
Sent you an email Freedom96 .

Would you pls send me too..
cc Factorial1

ma mail is adeyemooluwaseyi at gmail dot com. thanks.
Sent, kindly forward to Ogwuche.Sunday36 @ gmail . com
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by freedom96: 1:50pm On Aug 20, 2015
choose4me:

Oh that's great.. please share with those in need of it here..

I won't mind having a soft copy myself..

Can you send to aydot205 on Gmail please??
Thanks
done
Re: Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2015
freedom96:
done

Received.. Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (102) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes / Breaking News! ASUU Suspends Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.