Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? (1003 Views)

T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / TB Joshua Arrives In Paraguay, Welcomed In A Colourful Manner (P.hotos) / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? by tomakint: 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
This great Man of God has come under barrage of attacks, insults, name-callings but like our Lord Jesus Christ, he defy all these to take the Word of God across the World; teaching, healing, delivering, giving, loving and feeding souls all in the Name of JESUS CHRIST! Many top Pastors especially in Nigeria have once ganged up against this man doubting his calling, some accused him of using diabolical powers, yet Temitope Balogun Joshua the Prophet from Arigidi-Akoko, keeps waxing stronger daily!

2 Likes

Re: What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? by Untainted007: 1:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
You forgot to add FATAI to his aforementioned names you wrote; or he didnt tell you he also bears that name. You will soon know wot you dont know, just keep worshipping human being like you thinking that can take you to heaven. You never see chontin, you are OYO (On Your Own)

1 Like

Re: What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? by boboLIL(m): 1:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
A mean of God

1 Like

Re: What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? by plaetton: 1:44pm On Aug 17, 2015
He is A dimwitted Scallywag.

3 Likes

Re: What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? by tomakint: 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
Untainted007:
You forgot to add FATAI to his aforementioned names you wrote; or he didnt tell you he also bears that name. You will soon know wot you dont know, just keep worshipping human being like you thinking that can take you to heaven. You never see chontin, you are OYO (On Your Own)
It's a pity the things of the spirit is still hidden from you! I wish you well.....
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? by Untainted007: 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2015
tomakint:

It's a pity the things of the spirit is still hidden from you! I wish you well.....
First wish urself well. Look at you that things of the spirit is revealed to, yet you don't where you belong. You should pray to God to open you inner mind and He should give you the ability not to worship mere human being like you. Only Almighty God is worthy to be worshipped.
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? by tomakint: 2:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
Untainted007:

First wish urself well. Look at you that things of the spirit is revealed to, yet you don't where you belong. You should pray to God to open you inner mind and He should give you the ability not to worship mere human being like you. Only Almighty God is worthy to be worshipped.
It's a pity you are a stranger to the things of the Spirit, could you please point to me in my post where I indicated worshipping T.B Joshua?
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? by menesheh(m): 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2015
tomakint:
This great Man of God has come under barrage of attacks, insults, name-callings but like our Lord Jesus Christ, he defy all these to take the Word of God across the World; teaching, healing, delivering, giving, loving and feeding souls all in the Name of JESUS CHRIST! Many top Pastors especially in Nigeria have once ganged up against this man doubting his calling, some accused him of using diabolical powers, yet Temitope Balogun Joshua the Prophet from Arigidi-Akoko, keeps waxing stronger daily!

He is a racketeer

2 Likes

Re: What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
tomakint:
He inspires me by his acts magnanimity, generosity,humility and his attitude of not joining issues with your adversaries which can make one loose focus .

How I wish many pastors in Nigeria were like him
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? by ikp120(m): 10:11pm On Aug 17, 2015
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? by badnature: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2015
point of corrections son,tb Joshua is not a man.but a SPIRIT of A MIGHTY PROPHET i thank GOD for giving me a prophet like tb Joshua
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? by dorox(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2015
He is an atheist without morals.
Re: What Manner Of Man Is Prophet T.B Joshua? by dorox(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
badnature:
point of corrections son,tb Joshua is not a man.but a SPIRIT of A MIGHTY PROPHET i thank GOD for giving me a prophet like tb Joshua
The fact that he farts and stools like everybody else makes him a man.
The fact that lies every day at the pulpit to make money makes him less of a man.
The fact that he can still sleep at night after refusing to take any resposibility (by telling more lies about a strange aircraft) for the death of over a hundred people in his collapsed building makes him a monster.

(1) (Reply)

Dream / Shocking! Pastor Chris Oyakhilome May Go To Prison In South Africa / Retreat! Retreat!! Retreat!!!..you Wudnt Want To Miss This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.