Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,527 members, 7,808,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month (1157 Views)

Techproducts.com.ng Is Recruiting For 3 Full-time Writers / Talented And Dedicated Full Time Writers / 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Adenugay(m): 2:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
We know the amount is too small. Well for now, the blog is not making money at all. We need DEDIDCATED part-time writers for our new tech blog. We know is not right to be posting the amount we will be paying, but we hate it when people get insulted when we replied them via an email. And moreover it will not be #12,000 forever.

If you are interested. Here is what you must know.

1.You must have passion for writing and know well above average about technologies.
2.You must know that this is not copy and paste or copy little and write little. All the articles must be original
3.Each article length must not be less than 600 words and you must be able to link to at least three previous articles written or any article within the blog and must be able to post at least 2 articles per day.
4.You must plan to work with us at least in the next one year.
5. You can be anywhere in Nigeria
6.You can always source from other international tech blogs to know what next to write, but all words must be rewritten by you in your own style

Bonus. If you are good in Photoshop or any other image editing software. You can always use your images on articles. We will pay #50 for each set of three images own by you in addiction to the monthly stipend

Here are the categories available: You can only choose maximum of 5 categories you can be writing for and minimum of 4.

1. Google Tech Products And News
2. Apple Tech Products And News
3. Facebook Tech Products And News
4. Mobile Applications (IOS, Android, etc)
5. Mobile Phones (Prices, Reviews and News)
6. Gadgets ( Home gadgets, office gadgets, kid gadgets etc)
7. Operating System( Linux, windows, etc)
8. Internet( ;browsers news, web news, programmers news social media, Instant messaging, etc)
9. Internship (Google Internship, Facebook Internship and other tech related intern news)
10. Startup ( Start up reviews, new company reviews, and other tech related startups)
12. Merchant( Online merchants: Paypal, amazon, ebay, google wallet, Konga, Jumia etc)
13. Cars: Brands, Reviews, News And Prices
14. Treatment: ( how tech companies are treating their workers )

Here is the tech blog address: www.techproducts.com.ng

Please if you do have any question please drop it here.

We know the amount is too small, the writers we need are those who are interested not because of the stipend but because of passion and or love for technology

Our aim is not because of the money, we want to make a name that one day, when tech blogs are being mentioned in the world, techproducts.com.ng will be amount the names, in which you are part of who make it a success.

We do not plan to make a dime from the blog for the next 1 year whether through affiliates or direct advertisement, or whatever. Just an educating/exciting/informative tech articles on the tech blog for the whole world benefits.

Please if you do have any question please drop it here. And you can contact me directly at lovednation@gmail.com
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Niftyrules(m): 3:12pm On Aug 17, 2015
I will love to be part of this.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Adenugay(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
Niftyrules:
I will love to be part of this.

Please send us an email with the categories you are interested in at lovednation@gmail.com
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by ashatoda: 5:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
Is your firm the one that will be giving us the topics to write about or we choose whatever we are interested in.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Adenugay(m): 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
ashatoda:
Is your firm the one that will be giving us the topics to write about or we choose whatever we are interested in.
Most times you will be the one to choose what to write about based on your category you have chosen. But sometimes we might give you topics to write about. Once we know you are smart enough to know what is the latest on your category, we won't be bothered at all.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by aceTS: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
you got mail
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Capnd143(m): 5:20am On Aug 20, 2015
Adenugay:
Most times you will be the one to choose what to write about based on your category you have chosen. But sometimes we might give you topics to write about. Once we know you are smart enough to know what is the latest on your category, we won't be bothered at all.
i got an email from One Mr. Babatunde Victor, are you the one? Cos it had to do with a tech blog name Techpluz which was kinda different from techproducts.com.ng, i got the email immediately i showed interest to write for you. Please kindly reply via mail to confirm, i dont want to end up writing for a fanthom blogger owning a non existing tech blog. Thanks
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Adenugay(m): 7:24am On Aug 20, 2015
Capnd143:
i got an email from One Mr. Babatunde Victor, are you the one? Cos it had to do with a tech blog name Techpluz which was kinda different from techproducts.com.ng, i got the email immediately i showed interest to write for you. Please kindly reply via mail to confirm, i dont want to end up writing for a fanthom blogger owning a non existing tech blog. Thanks

Please that is not from us oooo. if you receive an email from anyone having an email address different from "lovednation@gmail.com". Then we are not part of it. Thank you
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Capnd143(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2015
Adenugay:

Please that is not from us oooo. if you receive an email from anyone having an email address different from "lovednation@gmail.com". Then we are not part of it. Thank you
funny part is, i havnt received an email from your firm just yet. Its been 3 working days already. I got my articles but havnt received any go ahead email of any kind from your firm. I would opt to write for another, if you still dont reply via mail. Thanks
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Adenugay(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Capnd143:
funny part is, i havnt received an email from your firm just yet. Its been 3 working days already. I got my articles but havnt received any go ahead email of any kind from your firm. I would opt to write for another, if you still dont reply via mail. Thanks
Please dont blame us, we have received well over 70 emails from people for the available space for 3 people. Please email us, so that we can get to talk. We have selected two people and only remain one person we are still looking for.
Re: 3 Part-time Writers Needed For A Tech Blog 12,000 Per Month by Capnd143(m): 5:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Adenugay:
Please dont blame us, we have received well over 70 emails from people for the available space for 3 people. Please email us, so that we can get to talk. We have selected two people and only remain one person we are still looking for.

I have sent you an email in response to this. please kindly respond. thanks

(1) (Reply)

. / Writers Needed / Writers Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.