Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (774802 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Abaski9: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
eemalex:

The data usage normally give wrong information most times. Like I downloaded something of 850mb from playstore and my data usage read about 4gb..
mine is accurate bcus i downloaded fifa from 15 to 16 at least 1.30gig each bfore using mobdro to streaming live match almost everyday youtube and rest not yet included oh, but nevertheless if it wrong still enjoying doh
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by UCprince: 6:39am On Feb 09, 2016
eemalex:

Lol all this you said are useful to those that are new to Android......
1. I monitor all the apps that use my data and I even used musicplus 150mb to test it and saw that my musicplus mb deduction was not same as the mb shown in data usage.
2. My phone does not install apps without my consent...as I haven't Rooted.
3. I use my Psiphon to monitor data consumed.

So I know what am saying when I said it gives incorrect reading... That's why the data cap of BBLITE seems to be more than 5GB
that one na your phone i have being using psiphon since i bought this phone last year and my data usage have never being incorret i also use speed meter too and to be specific, what you see on your data usage is quite different because data useage record data being used for a month while psiphon records the amount of data used within the period when it was connected.and what could you be downloading that will make you use 5gb in a day to prove me wrong post your screen ok?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by UCprince: 6:40am On Feb 09, 2016
eemalex:

1. I monitor all the apps that use my data and I even used musicplus 150mb to test it and saw that my musicplus mb deduction was not same as the mb shown in data usage.

So I know what am saying when I said it gives incorrect reading... That's why the data cap of BBLITE seems to be more than 5GB
that one na your phone i have being using psiphon since i bought this phone last year and my data usage have never being incorret i also use speed meter too and to be specific, what you see on your data usage is quite different because data useage record data being used for a month while psiphon records the amount of data used within the period when it was connected.and what could you be downloading that will make you use 5gb in a day. to prove me wrong post your screen shots ok?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Jerri7(m): 10:09am On Feb 09, 2016
Neatly used infinix hot 2 for sale in Lagos. 2Gb Ram. . 20k Last
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by naken: 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pls incoming calls not showing on infinix x,510/ wat shld I do
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by pastie(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
Abeg make una help mtn or etisalat tweak that work on this device
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Oxytocin(m): 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
eemalex:

It doesn't give incorrect reading.The readings are correct, it adds up when you send files using flash share or Xender since it requires WiFi, so it records it has also data usage. That's the thing there..
Also, Internet speed Metre gives wrong readings. Psiphon shows the the data consumed within the period of time of its usage,it's very correct.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Tolulopy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2016
pastie:
Abeg make una help mtn or etisalat tweak that work on this device
etisalat chat pack or social me(weekly or monthly).......with psiphon.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
highbee028:
I av finally rooted my Fone wit d latest kingroot
pls teach me how to root my infinix hot 2....running on mashalow
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2016
victor247:

Bro...pls give a comprehensive guide on how you rooted iHot 2 running on Marshmallow. I want to try it out so I can change my imei for glo bis.
I'm new to rooting but I believe that if well explained, I'll do it without any problem
pls someone should help us on how to root our infinix fone running on MM....want to enjoy glo biz also
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by olexjay(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
can anyone help... after upgrading my infinix hot 2 to the MM my phone stopped charging whenever it reaches 88% which has not been happening before... can this be issue from the MM upgrade?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by eemalex(m): 4:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Oxytocin:

It doesn't give incorrect reading.The readings are correct, it adds up when you send files using flash share or Xender since it requires WiFi, so it records it has also data usage. That's the thing there..
Also, Internet speed Metre gives wrong readings. Psiphon shows the the data consumed within the period of time of its usage,it's very correct.
This is the only better explanation. But the data is meant to read only when the data is on. And I mostly put of data when using Xender
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by eemalex(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
UCprince:
that one na your phone i have being using psiphon since i bought this phone last year and my data usage have never being incorret i also use speed meter too and to be specific, what you see on your data usage is quite different because data useage record data being used for a month while psiphon records the amount of data used within the period when it was connected.and what could you be downloading that will make you use 5gb in a day. to prove me wrong post your screen shots ok?
Lol as I said I know how to calculate my data. Am not new to Android and its tweaks. The incorrect reading occurs when I download heavily and am sure of what am saying. 5Gb is a small thing, just download 2 large games from playstore and 2 720p movies
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by pastie(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tolulopy:
etisalat chat pack or social me(weekly or monthly).......with psiphon.
thank you,

does it download ?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by UCprince: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
eemalex:

Lol as I said I know how to calculate my data. Am not new to Android and its tweaks. The incorrect reading occurs when I download heavily and am sure of what am saying. 5Gb is a small thing, just download 2 large games from playstore and 2 720p movies
well that's your case, why calculate data usage when you are using psiphon lol cool
eemalex:

well that's your case, why calculate data usage when you are using psiphon lol
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by UCprince: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
eemalex:

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Tolulopy(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
pastie:
thank you,
does it download ?
Sure
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by negga4al(m): 9:14am On Feb 10, 2016
Data count by the phone are nearly accurate but not entirely in the sense that, it reads data for all apps that uses it.

And yes, you can set to know from what date to another, if you want to know all that took place within a period of time. From settings, check data usage. There you will see all three tabs, three if you are using two sims (Sim 1, Sim 2, WiFi). Under each, you will be able see all apps and their data consumption percentage (an estimate).

So that of WiFi doesn't read for mobile data, they read differently.

MTN BIS/BB10 is about 5gb more or less. Sometimes you get more juice from MTN, their network maybe. But it is normally capped at 5gb.

If you are a data monger like me, 5gb is peanuts. I download all my series and movies in HD. Each about 300mb/400mb for an episode (series). Movies are about 600mb and above. And streaming live football with Mobdro, weekend and weekday (Tuesday/Wednesday)

So, yes...5gb is small. So that's why I go for daily instead of monthly. I still have my Glo BIS as mainstream grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ingenuity2014: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
naken:
Pls incoming calls not showing on infinix x,510/ wat shld I do

Please can someone answer this question above. Also, I noticed that after receiving a call, it takes a while for me to cut the call as the phone would have locked on its own. I'ld have to unlock the phone by clicking the end/power off button (which takes a while to unlock) first, before i can end the call. Am i the only one having this issue?

Then where can I find my running apps? It used to be under Apps in the Settings menu, but I can't see it anymore. I need to close all background apps asap.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Tnesbe: 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2016
Hottest mtn unlimited free browsing tweak with #0.00 http://www.ictarenal.com/2016/02/hottest-mtn-unlimited-free-browsing.html
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by IamAb: 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
After changing ROM I can't boot into recovery mode...someone should help me out please cry
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Gionee m5 mini sealed in box 30k

Blackberry z30 39k

Infinix hot 2 (1GB) with all accessories 19K

All super neat..!

Lagos only
Call /Whatsapp 08185350069
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Freemancharles9(m): 10:24am On Feb 11, 2016
After upgrading my hot 2 to MM my fone developed delay in charging. And also do discharge while using my phone on charging... someone should help!... Even my 2200mah battery got spoilt, loose power all on marshmallow update... and now I'm using 3000mah battery I'm experiencing very slow charging... i plug my phone around 11:20pm n woke up at 6:30am n d battery still at 63%. folks how do I resolve this issue?

URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED!!!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by primeson1(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Hello Guys,

Whatever product you need to buy on Jumia, contact me and get 80% off on shipping fees.

Jumia sales consultant here to help you with your orders.

Call/sms/whatsapp 08024159595

Thank you
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by General2COAS(m): 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
ingenuity2014:

Please can someone answer this question above. Also, I noticed that after receiving a call, it takes a while for me to cut the call as the phone would have locked on its own. I'ld have to unlock the phone by clicking the end/power off button (which takes a while to unlock) first, before i can end the call. Am i the only one having this issue?

Then where can I find my running apps? It used to be under Apps in the Settings menu, but I can't see it anymore. I need to close all background apps asap.
Check its under developer options.
u can assess this by clicking on build number 7 times located at d bottom in d about phone section at d bottom of settings
hope it helps
note: I jxt downgraded mine to lollipop cos marshmallow sucks with bugs
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by sundayj8(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pls guys how can I copy only the apk file to my memory card? Normally, on tecno phone you just press the menu key then option it and you will see backup but infinix has no such option
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by damo53(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Guys abeg...ave a serious p with dis phone ...its not seeing my internal memory ..always saying SD card unmount ...can't it work without sdcard..I can't open xender or snap pics without sdcard ...pls I really need help abeg ..biko
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by uzormaka: 7:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please who is using the zenui custom rom and please does it run on Android one rom?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by nani667: 12:03am On Feb 12, 2016
Anyone wants to sell this phone ?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by selfmadeOLX(m): 12:57am On Feb 12, 2016
nani667:

1GB RAM variant Gold
Super neat.. Tempered glass screen protector, pouch
All accessories intact with carton
A month old

20k.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by LeonMacJames(m): 6:11am On Feb 12, 2016
Toluene15:

Yea. via twrp recovery.
that rom bricked my fone twice
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by ingenuity2014: 8:18am On Feb 12, 2016
nani667:

Less than 2 months old Infinix Hot2 Gold for 20k, 2gb ram. With all accessories, everything intact.

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.