Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,053 members, 7,807,167 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread (775246 Views)

How To Set Your Songs As Ringtone On Infinix Hot 2 X510 / Infinix Hot 2 (x510) Supports Usb Otg / How To Quickly Root Infinix Hot 2 X510 Without PC - Android One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (270) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Limerick: 11:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
adrusa:

You are right. I will sell it off in a heart beat if anyone gives me good money. i have too many phones than is good for my health. That is why when it comes to phones, I know my onions. I have had all there is to have. S1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Still resisting the urge to buy S6. Iphone 1, 3G, 3GS, 4, 5 and 6 plus. I skipped 4S and 5S. Huawei Mate 7, various BB, no BB10 etc.
do you have any piece of land?

8 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Kunle106:
hmmmm, in fact i am dumbfolded, let me get d device first sha to know what it looks like, you knw d common saying that 'one man food is anoda man's poison'. Who knows i might just like d device to my own taste, any wich way, i am not expecting a performance of s6 on a device of #19,500. Gracia
yeap, that's true shall.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by oginnite(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Enough of this condemnation now, this phone is a low end phone with great spec for low income earners who want great thing at a cheaper price. ... does it now mean that infinix hot 1 is better than this phone?....... be sincere atleast for once. #Nigerians can manufacture but they can destroy..... pls dont discourage me from buying this fone na cos i have used hot 1 before and currently using innjoo fire but this innjoo thing is d biggest fraud that ever happened to Nigerians esp me..... innjoo will never penetrate Nigeria market with there stupid set of phones.... innjoo one and fire are lying useless on jumia without any buyer, but infinix hot 2 was sold out on jumia in matter of hours.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
opetsite:
. Your Asus zenfone 2 > Fool. Your iPhone 6+ > bigger fool.... Comparing dose phones with a 100$ smartphone. Conclusion. You're a pure crystal clear FOOL.
yay!! crystal clear fool dat should b 1000 ppi with a corning gorrila head 4.

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Pls did they actually pay you guys to spoil this phone with your comment's or what??i really don't get..You bought a phone of 19500 and you want everything on the phone??haba !!!Fear God!!!!Even those using IPhone 6 and Samsung S6 have something they want included or don't like on the phone... If you don't like the phone... leave this thread alone...let we who like it help ourselves on rocking the device....

3 Likes

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by shedo4sure: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
Una don over break dis rule 4 dis thread ooooo"2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/
provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland
members"

Pls guys let's try 2 behave like matured persons we are.... D rate at which abusive words are being used in dis thread is too high. U mustn't respond in an insulting manner 2 a provocative, irrelevant or stupid post; there are better ways 2 address such issues without insulting/abusing some1... silence should be a better response in some cases....... I rest my case... Thanks!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Kunle106(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
sonofananimal:
yeap, that's true shall.
yeah, please have u used d fone b4 or are u currently using it? Does it get hot unnecessarily? And ow is gaming on it like? Pls be sincere
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by oginnite(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
Enough of this condemnation now, this phone is a low end phone with great spec for low income earners who want great thing at a cheaper price. ... does it now mean that infinix hot 1 is better than this phone?....... be sincere atleast for once. #Nigerians cant manufacture but they can destroy..... pls dont discourage me from buying this fone na cos i have used hot 1 before and currently using innjoo fire but this innjoo thing is d biggest fraud that ever happened to Nigerians esp me..... innjoo will never penetrate Nigeria market with there stupid set of phones.... innjoo one and fire are lying useless on jumia without any buyer, but infinix hot 2 was sold out on jumia in matter of hours. Its only nigerians that would buy a camry pencil 1999model and want the range rover 2015 model quality from it. .... #NIGERIA WE HAIL THEEEE!!!!
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Oxytocin(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
xezoid:
please just got d phone,tried to subscribe a1 to 131 but got an error msg-please does this mean the imei has been tampered with/pilfered?any solutions would be highly appreciated
Try it again , I first got an error message when I tried it at first, but it when I tried the second time,it went...
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 30, 2015
Kunle106:
yeah, please have u used d fone b4 or are u currently using it? Does it get hot unnecessarily? And ow is gaming on it like? Pls be sincere
to be honest with you. I bought that phone for somebody and the person don't like it.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2015
oginnite:
Enough of this condemnation now, this phone is a low end phone with great spec for low income earners who want great thing at a cheaper price. ... does it now mean that infinix hot 1 is better than this phone?....... be sincere atleast for once. #Nigerians cant manufacture but they can destroy..... pls dont discourage me from buying this fone na cos i have used hot 1 before and currently using innjoo fire but this innjoo thing is d biggest fraud that ever happened to Nigerians esp me..... innjoo will never penetrate Nigeria market with there stupid set of phones.... innjoo one and fire are lying useless on jumia without any buyer, but infinix hot 2 was sold out on jumia in matter of hours. Its only nigerians that would buy a camry pencil 1999model and want the range rover 2015 model quality from it. .... #NIGERIA WE HAIL THEEEE!!!!
I am telling you. innjoo is one of the biggest fraud. at least inifinix are honest in there phones
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Mystiq25(m): 12:54am On Aug 30, 2015
adrusa:

Yes, no one asked me, but I used it as an example of how something with low specs (1Gb RAM, iPhone 6 plus) is better than something with better specs (4Gb RAM, Asus Zenfone 2). Got it, boy?
All these argument wouldn't have started if you were honest in your review of the phone, you should have said that the display is not good enough for you and we'll understand but for you to say that Hot 2 has worst display you have ever seen on a phone is a pure lie and you know it, to make matters worse someone was even comparing Hot2 display with Tecno H6.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 1:00am On Aug 30, 2015
You guys should take it easy na sad
What if I told you the Infinix hot note Also has an average screen, wetin una go talk?
I compared my friend's IHN to a cheap Lumia 520, and the Lumia clearly beat the infinix in colour reproduction, even though its screen had a higher resolution. (funny enough, everyone on NL said the display was breathtaking smiley )
Honestly videos looked terrible to me on it.

So, that a phone is a 720P device and with plenty PPI doesn't mean it will produce the sweetest looking picture quality.

It's just a price to pay for getting a cheap Phone though.
So for 19,500 it's still bearable.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Rockyfancino(m): 2:05am On Aug 30, 2015
Elxandre:
You guys should take it easy na sad
What if I told you the Infinix hot note Also has an average screen, wetin una go talk?
I compared my friend's IHN to a cheap Lumia 520, and the Lumia clearly beat the infinix in colour reproduction, even though its screen had a higher resolution. (funny enough, everyone on NL said the display was breathtaking smiley )
Honestly videos looked terrible to me on it.

So, that a phone is a 720P device and with plenty PPI doesn't mean it will produce the sweetest looking picture quality.

It's just a price to pay for getting a cheap Phone though.
So for 19,500 it's still bearable.

hmm, what can we do. So, the lumia beat the Note Note?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by chalxdon(m): 2:39am On Aug 30, 2015
Mystiq25:
the purify app is use to prevent some start up apps from consuming your ram data.
I rooted with Kingroot v4.5 but I didn't see the Purify icon
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by MrBasketball: 3:40am On Aug 30, 2015
Too many complaint on this phone. grin
I don't just like the phone.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by gefi: 4:30am On Aug 30, 2015
Guys this phone is awesome, only if you understand. Currently using it now. Download necessary applications such as mx player, launcher, es file etc. You will love it. I like the colour its rich. It doesnt get hot and its so fast. Never lags.charges fast n drains slow. Thats my experience and for that price.

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 30, 2015
drop ur number for the WhatsApp group..I mean those enjoying the phone not the complainers who want an IPhone 6 in a 19500 device..

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Mystiq25(m): 6:10am On Aug 30, 2015
chalxdon:

I rooted with Kingroot v4.5 but I didn't see the Purify icon
open your kingroot and tap on kingmaster button it will take you to the next page then tap on start button, Purify will be installed automatically.

Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by oyewolestephen(m): 6:27am On Aug 30, 2015
gefi:
Guys this phone is awesome, only if you understand. Currently using it now. Download necessary applications such as mx player, launcher, es file etc. You will love it. I like the colour its rich. It doesnt get hot and its so fast. Never lags.charges fast n drains slow. Thats my experience and for that price.
please how many hours does the phone get fully charged from 0to100%.and hope the phone is not too tick?
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by chalxdon(m): 6:32am On Aug 30, 2015
Mystiq25:
open your kingroot and tap on kingmaster button it will take you to the next page then tap on start button, Purify will be installed automatically.
It doesn't have start button. Rather it has a 'download' button
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by chalxdon(m): 6:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Mystiq25:
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Kunle106(m): 6:44am On Aug 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
to be honest with you. I bought that phone for somebody and the person don't like it.
ok, tnx
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by chalxdon(m): 7:06am On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=chalxdon post=37479631][/quote]
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by gefi: 7:10am On Aug 30, 2015
please how many hours does the phone get fully charged from 0to100%.and hope the phone is not too tick?

Iv nt used the original charger before, but i charge it with my tab charger less than 2hrs. The phone is slim like infinix zero. This phone is not for learners but for advanced and experienced users. It is an open platform for u to maximize ur talent as an experienced user. Not for learners.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Phoenixx07(m): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2015
adebayooye:
drop ur number for the WhatsApp group..I mean those enjoying the phone not the complainers who want an IPhone 6 in a 19500 device..
add me.08171415746
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by MatricNumber(m): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2015
abeg whats the current price of
Hot note and Hot note 2
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by chalxdon(m): 7:27am On Aug 30, 2015
MatricNumber:
abeg whats the current price of
Hot note and Hot note 2
There's not Hot note 2 yet. Hot note sells for 25,500 in Jumia. It varies on the platform shaa. You can get it more or less any other place
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Elxandre(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2015
Rockyfancino:
hmm, what can we do. So, the lumia beat the Note Note?
undecided
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Youngpo413: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2015
sparrow2wise:
I must comfense..tecno beats infinix hands dwn in areas of screen display smooth scrolling nd screen sharpness..tecno h6 is a gud example with sharp cam n well parkaged screen cople almost like iphone menu..only real gurus knws wre am cmin frm...DIS INFINIX HOT2 IS A TEST OF LOLLIPOP WICH MUST NT BE PERFECT LIKE REAL LOLLIPOP FONS..IF U DOUBT ME, WAIT FR ANODA RELEASE OF INFINIX LOLLIPOP ND FON U WILL DISCOVA DT SUM FEATURES WILL BE PRESENT N DOZ FEATURES WILL BE MISSIN ON D INFINIX HOT2////NO OFFENCE
tecno h6 display is WOW,my guy is using it.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Youngpo413: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2015
tunex4christ:

Tecno h6>> IPS capacitive touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
Size 4.5 inches, 480 x 854 pixels, 218 pixels per inch(PPI)

Infinix hot 2>> IPS capacitive touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
Size 5.0 inches, 720 × 1280 pixels, 290+ pixels per inch(PPI)

Argument is just a waste of time..
specs on paper is different on real life life,so I agree with you.
Re: Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread by Youngpo413: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2015
tunex4christ:
THE FACT REMAINS THAT THERE WILL NEVER B A PERFECT SMARTPHONE... IF U THINK AM WRONG, U CAN DERE TO CHALLENGE ME WITH ANY PHONE... I REPEAT ANY "PHONE"
galaxy note 4 lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (270) (Reply)

Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing / How To Register A New 2go Account On 2go Chat Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.