Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Naija People, Who Didn't Do This As A Kid? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Naija People, Who Didn't Do This As A Kid? (607 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi: "I Didn't Visit Dangote For Money" / "Oba Akiolu Didn't Snub Ooni Of Ife" - White Cap Chief / 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija People, Who Didn't Do This As A Kid? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
― If you didn't kill earthworm with salt.

― If you didn't play rubber band.

― If you didn't sleep on the couch and wake
up on the bed

― if u didn't throw your milk tooth on the
roof for the lizards to take it and give you new ones.

― If you didn't just wash your hands and legs instead of
bathing when going to school.

- As for the guys most of us will catch grasshoppers and amputate them, inorder to domesticate them.

― If you didn't act film in uncompleted building or under bed
with friends.

- Were You not deluded to agree that tortoise is the wisest animal

― If you never flew a kite.

- If you didn't use ur two legs to build houses with sand.

- If u didn't write ur name on paper and insert it into ur pen
so that no one will steal it.

- If u didn't close d fridge door really slowly to see when d
lights went off.

- Told Neva to drink coconut juice

- who wasn't made to believe that any edible thing that touches the ground, the devil have tasted it

- If u neva waved @ white birds expectin ur nails to b whiter

- Hu didn't steal from pot

- If u neva heard of a ghost dat stays under
mango trees @nights

- If u didn't drive a single car Tyre with a stick and called it
ur car!

- If u never did mama and papa play i.e. cookin grass nd
sand witout fire.

- If you didn't play table soccer. with bottle
cover.....

.....then I guess ur Childhood wasn't fun!
Oya choose which one u do!

Do you knw its not jangilova epo motor? it is JINGLE OVER LIKE A MOTOR!!

I bet u didn't knw.

Don't be shy, I didn't know either until now.
I Am sure 99.9 % of adults that grew up in Nigeria dnt knw dat d nursery rhyme "sandalili sandalili" is actually "standard living standard living".
D song in church saying " o singo singo, praise d Lord", is actually " o sing my soul and praise d Lord. I knw u are singing it now again, *smiles*
Confess.! are u guilty? hahahaha!
add yours and keep the fun rollinq.

#I'mpossible
Re: Naija People, Who Didn't Do This As A Kid? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
I did
Re: Naija People, Who Didn't Do This As A Kid? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
grin
Re: Naija People, Who Didn't Do This As A Kid? by Emilokoiyawon: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

You are 100% correct.

Re: Naija People, Who Didn't Do This As A Kid? by JAIDOLEE(m): 12:23am On Aug 18, 2015
of course i did
Re: Naija People, Who Didn't Do This As A Kid? by Jozzy4: 4:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
@ op , hehehe so on point ! I remember 7up bottle cover was my favourite team in table soccer and bcoz the nigerian goalkeepers then always wear orange jersey . I also choose a Mirinda bottletop as Goal Keeper . grin

We use two peak milk can and a tiny broom as goalpost . Those who did this will understand

Cc . Lalasticlala , bigfrancis21 .. this is a nice topic , do the needful
Re: Naija People, Who Didn't Do This As A Kid? by ivyT(f): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Meehn,dis brought back gud memory nd i did everythng on d list..those songs ehn,chaiiii
Re: Naija People, Who Didn't Do This As A Kid? by heayey(m): 11:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Nice one OP. I did everything....those days eeehn
...We would fight with our biro on our desks. My reynold's biro used to best my opponents biro.
...We would play about during breaks doing Police & Thief
...Spending our pocket money on tiny toys, it myt be a horse, soldier, animals e.t.c

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Poll: Nigeria Integration And Disintegration / To My Bini Cousins... / A Massage To My Igbo Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.