Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES (10798 Views)

13 Acres Palm Oil Farm & Poultry At Iwo Osun State Up For Grabs / A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln / Farmland Available For Sale In A Farming Estate Project In Iwo, Osun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
more and more locations still coming.
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by Gadgetmobil(m): 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Following
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Remember anything worth having, worth working hard for
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
we have 50,000 acres for sale now. it goes for 60k per acre. minimum sale in this location is 50 acres. for enquiries, call or whatsapp 07038990406
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by funstufz: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
KingsWillRoyal:
we have 50,000 acres for sale now. it goes for 60k per acre. minimum sale in this location is 50 acres. for enquiries, call or whatsapp 07038990406

my broda, encourage newbie too nah, 50acres minimum purchase at once is enough to scare people ooooooo
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 11:41am On Oct 22, 2015
VERY URGENT!!!
A 50 acre of land on a very good location in Iwo just came out 3 days back. this land suppose to go for 100k per acre but the owner put it out for 60k per acre because he needed money urgently.

FEATURES of the LAND:
* very good road network (you drive and stop in front of the farm)
* Railway line
* Has very big river
* Availability of electricity
* we can pay 60% to possess the land

one good thing about this location is, u produce in season and out of season

WE SELL FROM ONE ACRE IN THIS LOCATION
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by fjjc(m): 8:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
sorry bro i seem not understand you. one acre per 60k but one need to buy 50 acres at once and also can come with my lawyer.
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2015
fjjc:
sorry bro i seem not understand you. one acre per 60k but one need to buy 50 acres at once and also can come with my lawyer.
yes for this particular location but we have other locations that sell as low as an acre
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by fjjc(m): 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2015
yes for this particular location but we have other locations that sell as low as an acre

which location is that is it in iwo or other location? i will need 10 acres and how much does that go for 50k or 60k?
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 10:25pm On Oct 24, 2015
fjjc:

which location is that is it in iwo or other location? i will need 10 acres and how much does that go for 50k or 60k?
the way at Ayedire LGA very close to Iwo is 60k per acre.

the land is in boundary with Osun river.
railway station is just 10mins trek from the farm.
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by fjjc(m): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Can I ask a very good question concerning this land you are talking about? Does this land in question was owned by Oba Oluponna or someone else? Base on my findings so far,this land you brought to forum for people to subscribe to has an issue on it and i will like to know the name of the lawyer in charge of this land.
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2015
fjjc:
Can I ask a very good question concerning this land you are talking about? Does this land in question was owned by Oba Oluponna or someone else? Base on my findings so far,this land you brought to forum for people to subscribe to has an issue on it and i will like to know the name of the lawyer in charge of this land.
pls like what issue? pls explain to the who forum what is the issue is. I never deal with lands with issues.
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 8:32am On Oct 29, 2015
fjjc:
i await your reply
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by fjjc(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2015
KingsWillRoyal:
i await your reply

okay can you tell me the name of the lawyer in charge of this land
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by Awofilip: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
fjjc:

okay can you tell me the name of the lawyer in charge of this land
lobtan!
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by LANDOS4RE4: 1:13pm On Nov 02, 2015
i need one for 30,000
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by cityhood: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2015
Its a good innovation at seller I need more infors via whatsapp chat here is my number 08169446319 tnks
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2015
LOCATIONS UPDATE

Number of available acres: 50,000 acres
Amount per acre: #50,000 per acre
Minimum sale: minimum sale of 100 acres

Number of available acres: 300 acres
Amount per acre: #60,000 per acre
minimum sale: 50 acres

Number of available acres: 20 acres
Amount per acre: #70,000 per acre
minimum sale: From one acre up

Number of available acres: 30 acres
Amount per acre: #70,000 per acre
Minimum sale: from one acre

Number of available acres; 300 acres
Amount per acre: #135,000 per acre
minimum sale: sells from 50 acres.

WE NOW HAVE LARGE PORTION OF LAND FOR LEASE IN OYO. IF YOU ARE LEASING MUCH, IT IS #3000 PER ACRE FOR ONE YEAR BUT IS YOU ARE LEASING SMALL QUANTITY, IT IS MORE THAN #3,000 PER ACRE FOR ONE YEAR. WE ARE OPEN JUST CALL OR WHATSAPP OUR HOTLINE ON 09053622525

we still have more locations which i don't really have the time to type them all but i will still try to update once in a while.

I want to use this opportunity to that those our customers who have patronized us in the past, thank you because without you we wouldn't be here striving. THANK YOU
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
MORE LOCATIONS..............

Location: In Ayedire local Govt very close to railway station
Numbers of availabe acres: 3
Price per acre: #70,000 per acre

Number of available acres: 15 acres
price per acre: #70,000 per acre

Number of available acres: 10
price per acre: #70,000

size of land: two plots
price: 3m
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 3:46pm On Dec 20, 2015
We have new location at Agoro village in Iwo, Osun State.
Number of acre: 100
Amount per acre:#100,000

The farm is very close to Oloba cattle farm, a big poultry farm of a senator and close to the proposed private University of prof. Atahiru Jega.

we still have more locations which i will post here when i can.
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2015
I want to thank all my clients,customers,co-workers, friends, families and everyone who contributed to make 2015 a success for me THANK YOU. without the Skye there would be no start.

I want to us this opportunity to encourage to to start planning now for the next planning season. It is not far, new year is just few days now. Don't be caught up in a hurry. Stop the procrastination, your land in good location now that farmers have not resumed fully come lts make bigger history come 2016........
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2016
Welcome to another farming season. there is no time for procrastination, the best way to start is to start early so that all your preparations will be in order for you to have smooth farming experience this season. remember i am your next land seller. Always at your service
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2016
another farming season is here again, it means another opportunity to make history
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 8:27am On Jan 27, 2016
we have 1000 acres between Iwo and Osogbo. #100,000 per acre
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 11:59am On Jan 30, 2016
more and more locations everyday
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 6:50am On Feb 03, 2016
call us on 09053622525
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2016
pls take note that the locations for 50k per acre is finish
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by msogunro: 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2016
KingsWillRoyal:
pls take note that the locations for 50k per acre is finish

Are the lands at Taropin and Aesero villages still available?
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2016
msogunro:

Are the lands at Taropin and Aesero villages still available?
yes they are still available
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 10:03am On Mar 08, 2016
the rainy season is here, it is time to start early the avoid rush later for dry season. Talk to your next farmlands seller today!
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 6:45am On Mar 19, 2016
This is the season we all have been waiting for
Re: Cheap FarmLand in Iwo-osun State Now Upgraded, UPDATED WITH PICTURES by KingsWillRoyal: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2016
the season is now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / Original Oloyin, Potasco, & Oloka beans available In Kano State / For All Your Poultry Needs, Contact Farmergiant Ibadan Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.