Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe (8061 Views)

This Lagos Big-boy Claims That He Is Richer Than Hushpuppi / This Babe Carry Front And Back No Be Small Oo…hehehe…guys, You Like?… See Photos / See The Lady Who Claims She's Carry A Baby For Burna Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by helenajah: 8:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
She carry back she carry front she too package, see more >>> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/08/she-carry-back-she-carry-front-she-too.html

3 Likes

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by Cleanman(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2015
hmm

1 Like

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by bigtt76(f): 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2015
Free advert now on NL grin

2 Likes

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by dkronicle(m): 8:38pm On Aug 17, 2015
And some girls don't even have 1...

9 Likes

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by ikbnice(m): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2015
y ar we gettin so obsessed with big boobs and bums nwadays.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by darnley16(m): 8:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
mtcheeeew, and I was thinking I would see SEXY op warn urself o
Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by nikkiking(m): 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
shocked :oOhboi shocked shocked shocked.

If i catch dis kind one walayi i no go comut for hous one week.

Na me n she tongue.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by kissty(f): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
ikbnice:
my dear d love of ukwu is d beginning of all wisdom

1 Like

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by orogodoganyin(m): 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
anyfing in excess is bad

2 Likes

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by BraniacX(m): 9:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Chai!! shocked
Where is that y******ne? lipsrsealed
Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by adewaletb3(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Damn naija girls are gifted grin. Esp youba women kiss

2 Likes

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2015
Is she doing the stanky leg stuff? Why's her legs bent in the 1st pix?
Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by youngberry001(m): 10:01pm On Aug 17, 2015
weeeeew am I seeing truck or Robot there shocked

sh***t
Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by faith551(m): 10:31pm On Aug 17, 2015
ikbnice:

What century are you from and when did u get here

1 Like

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by icewinz(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
cheesy make she carry that. Her package win souls for christ wit tam woo...when I first saw the front package I tuaght it was an offering bag cheesy undecided

1 Like

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by lovely17(m): 12:30am On Aug 18, 2015
gaddemit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by Mrbigman1(m): 2:33am On Aug 18, 2015
Hope say she carry brain for head, if not, she's a serious waste of time.

Dats all.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by siegfried99(m): 3:24am On Aug 18, 2015
Choi shocked

Milk industry shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by iykedare(m): 4:38am On Aug 18, 2015
orogodoganyin:
anyfing in excess is bad

Don't mind these Vaseline boys screaming "sexy". When she undresses ,her boobs will hit her tummy. Besides,that large arse is a habitat for stretch marks.

For you to be sexy with all those flesh,you have to be a workout addict but that is not a thing Nigerian girls love to do.

Watch her in few years time,she will look utterly shapeless ,don't let the clothes fool ya.

Package $h.1t for a Nigerian man and he will be deceived.

8 Likes

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 18, 2015
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 18, 2015
What's all these rubbish about sex ?
Does every home now have a prostitute...?
Is like she wants to play FREE-KICK..?

This her JERRY-CAN body is prone to MYCOSIS FUNGOIDIS.... because

1 Like

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by infinitypro(m): 6:16am On Aug 18, 2015
Shoooooh...

I can't fit shout
Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by greatestman(m): 7:25am On Aug 18, 2015
Back and front no face
Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by Eve4eva(f): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2015
kissty:
my dear d love of ukwu is d beginning of all wisdom
more lyk the fear of ukwu is the beginning of wisdom and riches
Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by chara019: 9:49am On Aug 18, 2015
See them,all this guys doing 'wheew' 'damn hot' if that babe come in front of 'em now,them go cold like ice block.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Chai! My 15 inches is nodding to the beat of this track. tongue

1 Like

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by IpokeHerLips: 10:32am On Aug 18, 2015
Boobs will fall but bumbum is forever
Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by experimentist: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2015
one for the pillow, two for the Milo three for the hoes that got an a*ss weighing kilo
every time she passes by she got me saying hello omo see did girl o, she carry yansh like J Lo
like Olamide she got saying "Melo, Melo" I'm a good fellow, but when I see an a*ss I can't help but yell o
omo that yansh go sell oh, cos anywhere e go e just ring bell o
ask my nigga Bello,
Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by Heritage7(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
she too get front
she too get back
she con get fat
...I can't deny.....
/abeg\
Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by stchinedu: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
dkronicle:
And some girls don't even have 1...
Who told you? grin grin grin

Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by eightsin(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
She get am for back.. correccct!!
She get am for front... correccct!!

But that front too much sha...mak E no turn to watin them tak dey slap mosquitoes
Re: She Carry Back She Carry Front She Too Package” – Check Out This Lagos Babe by 400billionman: 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
grin

I like what I am seeing...

Its [size=16]LadyF [/size] again.. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

''dating Dammy Krane Was An Immature Move''; Chidinma Says In New Interview / Alaafin Of Oyo New Igbo Wife, Chioma' True Identity Revealed (pictures) / Here’s What Kim Kardashian Looks Like In A Bikini While 8-months Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.