Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? (7420 Views)

Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Guy Stares Seriously At A Lady’s Boobs While Dancing (pictures) / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Guy Stares At You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Summer1(f): 10:27pm On Aug 17, 2015
I've noticed this a lot with guys. some guys just stare at girls not willing to approach them and not even having any expressions on their faces..they just look intently into the girls eyes from a distance and leave the girl wondering..for me, I get very uncomfortable although I act like I ain't..so, what do we do?
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by rawpadgin(m): 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2015
I
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by SexyStrawberry(f): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stare back undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Stephansmily(f): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2015
I sublime
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stephansmily:
I sublime
L M A O

I pretend like I don't notice. Especially if he's ugly grin
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Stephansmily(f): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
L M A O

Ouch
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stephansmily:

Ouch
Why ouch grin
Is it not polite
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Stephansmily(f): 11:02pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Why ouch grin Is it not polite

Lol...
Derz ntn wrong with it
Bt d way u put it there
Ouch!
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Jayjay0(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
I... sorry They
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stephansmily:

Lol...

Derz ntn wrong with it

Bt d way u put it there

Ouch!
Ah.
Yes well I believe honesty is the best policy grin

Why u wan sublime? grin
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by tourphland(m): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
I do it a lot on campus,stare at a gel then after she sees me, I stare again for some minutes then walk away so gels want us to approach lol

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by youngberry001(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2015
I don't stares girls undecided

cuz I gat money so den come to me!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Gurgle(f): 11:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
I look for a moment, and then turn away.

When I see a handsome guy I used to not be able to stop looking but I can control myself nowadays, lulz

Btw whats subliming, anyone?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Stephansmily(f): 11:08pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Ah. Yes well I believe honesty is the best policy grin
Why u wan sublime? grin

No other way out naw

Abi u wan make I approach am?
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stephansmily:

No other way out naw

Abi u wan make I approach am?
Wetin u take mean by sublime

I think say u mean to 'turn from solid state to gaseous state' grin
U wan faint abi wetin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

L M A O

Are you referring to us ? cheesy
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Stephansmily(f): 11:15pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Wetin u take mean by sublime
I think say u mean to 'turn from solid state to gaseous state' grin U wan faint abi wetin

Na d tin naw..solid to gaseous
Lol
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you referring to us ? cheesy
How can grin
Are you not a fine boy
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Tapout(m): 11:17pm On Aug 17, 2015
some ladies above me be claiming snow white sad....

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stephansmily:

Na d tin naw..solid to gaseous

Lol
Sha no go and faint just because one yeye boy dey stare at u
Das dangerous grin
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by tosyne2much(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:

How can grin
Are you not a fine boy
Is that what you think, or what you know ? cheesy
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Stephansmily(f): 11:23pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Sha no go and faint just because one yeye boy dey stare at u Das dangerous grin

Faint ni

Just one sexy wink will leave him thinking ov me for the rest of his life
I'll disappear afterwards.
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Stephansmily:

Faint ni

Ghen Ghen
My sista, na u o grin

Tell them.
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Is that what you think, or what you know ? cheesy
Iono anything except say na u be ogapatapata for this romance section

I feel like I should prostrate to greet u sir grin
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Stephansmily(f): 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Ghen Ghen My sista, na u o grin
Tell them.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by Summer1(f): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
especially if the guy has got these killer eyes you know what I mean..I feel very uneasy..I start thinking and Wishing things..very tormenting
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by princealexndre(m): 3:21am On Aug 18, 2015
lol.....do guys still stare well deir business....u jus make d move
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by princealexndre(m): 3:22am On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:

Faint ni

on top wetin nah
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by sarmiie(m): 3:43am On Aug 18, 2015
That's a sure creep alert...
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by passionate88: 4:42am On Aug 18, 2015
Make I read some good lies

1 Like

Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by nanalady(f): 5:04am On Aug 18, 2015
I look back at him ...
Re: Ladies, When A Guy Stares Intently At You, How Do You React? by femi4: 5:47am On Aug 18, 2015
Summer1:
I've noticed this a lot with guys. some guys just stare at girls not willing to approach them and not even having any expressions on their faces..they just look intently into the girls eyes from a distance and leave the girl wondering..for me, I get very uncomfortable although I act like I ain't..so, what do we do?
You have bright and white eyes which is more than enough to make guys stare. I do stares a lot too, by now you should get use to it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘if Your Girl Is Not Thick Throw Her Away’ – Curvaceous Lady Advises Men / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / My Fiancee Is Hiv Positive, I Love Her And Still Want To Go On With The Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.