Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... (111400 Views)

It's Been Two Years Since My Husband Passed; When Is The Right Time To Move On? / Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / Lady Narrates Her Horrible First-date Experience With A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by BaddieKay(f): 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2015
The heart of man is wicked. That seems to be a common saying widely used by us. What we often do not ask is the action that prompts that reaction. I want to share my story so some of you out there will learn lifematics-101(Trust no one).

I have been married for 9years and after much attempts to have a child of our own, 5years into the marriage we had a boy. It didn’t come as easy as I have just put it; by the way I didn’t state I married an Igbo man who had an identical twin and I am a (lady. That alone had come with loads of back and forth from the early preparation days of getting married to finally having a child. Some who have been in my shoes can relate better, I guess. Inter-cultural marriage isn’t always one smooth ride.

My husband’s twin was one man I always had high regard for, he was calm, ever willing to listen whenever my husband and the rest of the family came hard and blamed me for childlessness. Atimes I often wished I married him instead of my husband. That was how much effect he always had on me during those trying times.

All these while, my husband never had an issue with the closeness that existed between myself and his twin, infact he usually encourages him to come around and spend time with us; much to my delight considering he often gave comforting words whenever my husband chooses not to understand. There were days in which we just hung out and just enjoyed being happy. He makes some moves that I sometimes find offensive but my husband smiles and says he is my twin.

On this certain day, my husband went to work. I was home seeing a movie when my bro-in-law offered me wine he got on his way to our place, out of excitement I popped, had few shots while we giggled and laughed as usual. Few minutes later, I felt tipsy and tired, not too long I fell asleep. Waking up, I found myself in the bedroom naked, examined myself and realized there was a sexual intercourse. Sitting across me was my bro-in-law equally undressed smiling and said it was time for me to know the truth because he could no longer bear it and feels I deserve to know the truth. It was like the saddest and most disappointing moment in my life.

Before I could say a word, he told me all what happened. He told me it was his twin(my husband)’s idea to often switch places at nights. Apparently my husband had low sperm count according to his twin, as such could not father a child, that he often had sex with me at night while I thought it was my husband. While he said all these, I started adding two plus two together and it became obvious he was saying the truth. My husband sometimes wear a red boxers to bed and when we wake up in the morning I will find a black boxers on the floor and red on him. A lot of things started running through my mind and it began to make sense.

I broke down and couldn’t stand it. Called my mother on the phone and told her I was finished. I couldn’t tell her what had happened and suicide became my next option. My husband had ruined me, he had made me worthless, life no longer means anything to me as I now see myself as a piece of shit.

Suicide was all I thought of, the two closest persons to me had passed me around like a used sex-toy. I have left my husband’s house and moved on with my son, whom I am not sure of whom the real father is. Trust nobody. Life is cruel. My story.

http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/08/17/my-husband-passed-me-around-like-a-s3x-toy-lady-narrates-how-she-was-used-by-her-husband-his-twin/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Tapout(m): 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2015
*yawning* ....following, will read it when I wake up

*modified *
good morning all...back to the topic

Before I could say a word, he told me all what happened. He told me it was his twin(my husband)’s idea to often switch places at nights. Apparently my husband had low sperm count according to his twin, as such could not father a child, that he often had sex with me at night while I thought it was my husband. While he said all these, I started adding two plus two together and it became obvious he was saying the truth. My husband sometimes wear a red boxers to bed and when we wake up in the morning I will find a black boxers on the floor and red on him. A lot of things started running through my mind and it began to make sense

is it that they both have the same physique, the same style of hair cut, share one deodorant, body spray or perfume undecided asin she couldn't spot a single difference??

so how did she know it was his twin that came in with the wine?? undecided

people keep bleating about piracy and the moderators of this forum ain't doing nothing to fight it....as far as I'm concerned this story was culled from a yet to be released nollywood movie...stop piracy!!!

351 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by coolzeal(m): 11:10pm On Aug 17, 2015
Sh*it just got real..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by jabojafa(m): 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2015
dis is bad. For now leaving dem is d best option until u sort ursef. Plz dearie suscide isnt an option here cos u will b d biggest loser @ d end. Tink abt ur son and find comfort in him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by jimohibrahim(m): 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2015
hmmm,thanks for sharing

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by jamex93(m): 11:20pm On Aug 17, 2015
Abeg let me know when part 2 come out

And sure this is that naija film titled twin brothers

97 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 17, 2015
This movie came out last week na angry

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Kingsasian(m): 11:22pm On Aug 17, 2015
And they did this to her without conscience. They didn't apologise......hmmmm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 17, 2015
We all have our share in life.....sorry you had the bad cut.
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by witnezHD(m): 11:33pm On Aug 17, 2015
African magic......

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by nnamdizen(m): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2015
You are a very stupid woman!
This shows you don't even know the man you married and spent years with.

No wait o, are you telling me you can't differentiate between how your husband hit it, from a strangers?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by ukaegbuikedia: 11:43pm On Aug 17, 2015
tales by moonlight....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Princess4eva(f): 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2015
This is absolutely incredible if it is true. Please don't think of any action suicidal at all cos by that you gain nothing. Live for your baby, focus on your career to discourage depression, stay away as far as you can from that family, move closer to God. For many wounds, time does the magic. That family is evil pray your child does not grow up wit their traits.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by marod(m): 2:29am On Aug 18, 2015
angry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by sarmiie(m): 3:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Sounds a lot like one ramsay noah movie.......

13 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by kally01(m): 3:55am On Aug 18, 2015
I see nollywood in this grin

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Unekz(m): 4:33am On Aug 18, 2015
why people go dey lie anyhw plx dnt play with our intelligence

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by passionate88: 4:39am On Aug 18, 2015
There's love in sharing grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy wink cool embarassed tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Lucasbalo(m): 5:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Fiction.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Cutehector(m): 5:45am On Aug 18, 2015
Guys guys, let's not display foolishness here.. Some of u guys lack understanding and comprehension skills.

D lady said she got drunk and d next thing she woke up and found herself naked and possibly "raped" by her brother in law. I chose d word rape because it was out of her will and consent.

Most twins r indentical, some may hav identical voices, even faces dat are hard to spot d difference. They may decide to smell dsame by using same perfume etc.. So the lady may hav not noticed all these things or even if she did notice, she may not have taken it with a serious thought.

31 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Nobody: 5:47am On Aug 18, 2015
MOVIE TITLE : disaster of the twin brothers

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by orogodoganyin(m): 7:24am On Aug 18, 2015
so the same voice, shaft size, likes, sexual patterns... buh u kno hu is hu whn they talk 2 u, u jst cant differentiate in bed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by misspicy(f): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2015
I no fit marry identical twins sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by adconline(m): 8:38am On Aug 18, 2015
Testing the waters for another Nollywood Movie!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by ALISMILE(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2015
Tapout:
*yawning* ....following, will read it when I wake up

*modified *
good morning all...back to the topic

is it that they both have the same physique, the same style of hair cut, share one deodorant, body spray or perfume undecided asin she couldn't spot a single difference??

so how did she know it was his twin that came in with the wine?? undecided

people keep bleating about piracy and the moderators of this forum ain't doing nothing to fight it....as far as I'm concerned this story was culled from a yet to be released nollywood movie...stop piracy!!!
u re jus on point bro! I ll be damned if dis topic eventually hit front page! Am currently askin mysef questions as to weda Nairaland ddeserve my attention after all!

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Clap for your self

1 Like

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by hazyfm1: 11:19am On Aug 18, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by ihatebuhari(f): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Only in Africa continent #SMH

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... by AmakaDNB(f): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2015
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.