Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

The Apprentice {UK} Thread! - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Apprentice {UK} Thread! (7535 Views)

The Apprentice 2010 / The Apprentice Africa / The Apprentice Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:43pm On Jun 03, 2009
References cant get any worse for Debra Barr! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2009
Kate's interviews has been awesome!

She's so calm and restrained the interviewees better than others!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2009
James had a nightmare all through! cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:56pm On Jun 03, 2009
James got panned bigtime, a bit of a hog on roast in the boardroom! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2009
Kate i must say, was incredibly calm, calculating, controlled and collected!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2009
I believed we were are going to have a female winner this year!

James i must say has surprisingly travelled this far, but well done to him!
grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 11:18pm On Jun 03, 2009
Bye Bye Lorraine Tighe

It has been a journey

All the best grandmama! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2009
Wow, i cant believe Kate made it to the final, but she swept the interviewees off their feet!

Wow, crazy!!!

I tipped Yasmina and Debra for the finals

I must say i like Debra, she is ruthless and Brashy like me

Someone i will like to work with, even get married to! shocked grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2009
I strongly tip[b] Yasmina Siadatan![/b]

I am surprised Kate has come this far, but kudos to her, she appeared like the brightest in a box of crayon at times

Finals coming soon

Leave a comment or two!
grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 2:45am On Jun 04, 2009
~That "Claude" Interviewer! Jeez! He ripped James & Yasmina to shreds!! shocked It just wasnt Jame's Day. . . he didnt have one good moment w/  them four !!Ever so Gutted For James!! sad He certainly grew on me over the past 11 weeks. . . .HIs light-heartedness & humour worked against him!

~If there's a lesson to be learnt,it Rule No1:Never Lie On Your CV!! Rule No2: Kep Your Previous Employers Sweet,So You Dont Get Shitty Refrences!!   cheesy

~Lorraine I knew wud have the chop eventually,i didnt see her making the top two much as she'd survived the boardroom!Bet her "Intuition" didnt see that coming! Or is it her cystal ball  cheesy She looked gorgeous On BBC2 "You're Fired" she's got a c omplete makeover,no red lippy in sight or Glasses either!

~Yasmina: The look on her face when Claude said her docs were public records :Priceless!

~Just when Debra had won me over on the last episode,she got Fired! If she curbs her attitude,she's certainly going places. . who knows SA might even hire her later!

~Kate. . i suppose since she got the most compliments frm Feedback. . . .There really wasnt any reason to Fire herbut am not overly excited about her getting thro. .

~Pleased for Yasmina tho. . .If SA still habours doubts about Yasmina's reason for wanting to work for him,he might just swing it Kate's way!  undecided
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 8:49am On Jun 04, 2009
Perfect summary MHC cheesy

I guess Yasmina didnt study up to the point where she should know company account docs were records available to the public!

James i felt for him in a way, but he will be fine

Lorraine as well, but at the end of the day i am gutted it is not the two mouthy and ruthless one to slug it out in the finals

YASMINA will take it i reckon! tongue

If i was SA, i will employ Debra Barr grin

Wow finale looming and i cant wait
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2009
~Cant wait For The Finals either! Sunday Right? I wonder if Yasmina & Kate get to choose who works w/ them on Final project ? undecided
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 04, 2009
bloody hell, i was rooting for yasmina to get the chop after the blunder in her accounts books.
Debra, i believe was exceptional and like SAS said, she'll be successful. I dont think she'll be short on job offers.

although, there's something i've noticed. perhaps, a negative one.
SAS knowingly or unknowingly, gives those who told porkies in their CV's the thumps up by either offering them jobs or simply ignoring it.

Samething happened in last years apprentice. Although, i cant remember the name of the eventual winner, but the guy lied in his CV. He claimed to have attended some university. It turned out that he only spent a couple of weeks or months at Uni.

Now Jasmina is in the finals even though their are clearly a few hiccups in her CV.

Question is does SAS turn a blind eye to clear lies?
SAS had a run-in with Duncan Bernatyne(sic) and Theo Pafithis(sic) last year for offering last years eventual winner the job. He is basically saying it is cool to lie.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by candylips(m): 10:28am On Jun 04, 2009
Yasmina will will this. i said this many weeks ago
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2009
~Maybe he sees the lies as "White Lies" Harmless compared to performances to the show  undecided

~No one dwelled on the fact Yasmina lied about her Gross profit/Turnover . . .emphasis was laid on her getting her Ma. to remortgage her house for the Business by Claude! & Claude Only mentioned the bit where she found out her docs. were public records . . . except if they edited that bit off. . which i doubt b/c whats the point in showing us the bit where she was caught out & not follow up in the boardroom!

~SA came across like he was more concerned on Why Yasmina wanted to work for him than her credibility. . .not taking away her credits from what she's achieved during the 11 weeks but hey it's SA's Rules. . his show,i suppose he can make/Bend/Break the Rules
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2009
It is the finale tomorrow at 9PM

Dont get caught napping ya'all!

After the show, show some love on your thoughts and verdicts on the thread!

It has been a journey, i have learnt a lot from the show, i dont know about YOU! grin tongue
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 7:34pm On Jun 07, 2009
In approximately 2 hours, the two finalist, Kate and Yasmina will go head to head, in a battle to determine who works for SA

I cant wait, but my money is on Yasmina! grin cool
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by SUKKIE(m): 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2009
I'm waiting patiently as well. I tipped Yasmina or Philip for the final from the outset but I never gave Kate a chance;now I know better. I think the former might nick it thou, Yasmina's commitment might be questionable since she has own business. By and large,I reckon Kate thoroughly deserves to win.
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:08pm On Jun 07, 2009
Yaaaay it has started!

Chocolate, yummmy, hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm! cheesy grin tongue
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:26pm On Jun 07, 2009
Wow, Phillip will do well as a pro ballerina! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2009
~Philip Cud too. . . Looks like Yasmina is goona flunk it tho. . undecided I aint so sure about her flavours. . even the actors didnt like the flavours!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2009
mohawkchic:

~Philip Cud too. . . Looks like Yasmina is goona flunk it tho. . undecided I aint so sure about her flavours. . even the actors didnt like the flavours!

I will be shell shocked if Kate nicks this! undecided
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 9:34pm On Jun 07, 2009
~Kate looks good to bag the Win!! Love her Brand name Choc D'Amour. . . .lemme hear the presentation. . .
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2009
Her presentation is spot on as well as the advert! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2009
13 quid may be asking too much though!
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 9:37pm On Jun 07, 2009
~Tell You the truth,i wudnt be surprised if she wins! the Ad. was gr8,as was the presentation. . . .Hope Yasmina got her witts about her. . . .
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2009
Wow, here comes Yasmina! grin

Not liking her intro though shocked
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2009
She desperately needs a banger to pull this off! sad undecided
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2009
Advert looks a bit geeky yet funky but i must say, a winner! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:42pm On Jun 07, 2009
£6 seems a good deal, although i wont be getting electro-coco-SHOCK on it! grin
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by mohawkchic(f): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2009
~#Danger! Danger! High Voltage!#  grin Dunno about Ad & Presentation undecided  It Looks like Its all going Pot for Yasmina!Those choices of flavours seem like they taste minging  cheesy
Re: The Apprentice {UK} Thread! by MrCrackles(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2009
SA is funny! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do People Cough In Nollywood Movies Before They Die? / I'm Loving Akwastar.com / What's Your Best Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.