Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Cakasa's Test Format Please! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cakasa's Test Format Please! (1730 Views)

Unity Bank Test Format / MTN Function Specific Test Format, please help! / Very Likely Mobil Test Format For Trainee Engineer From A Reliable Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cakasa's Test Format Please! by TY4succex(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2006
An advert was posted sometime ago on cakasa's recruitment exercise.I applied and after a long time, i received a post mail yesterday from them inviting me for an aptitude test on 7th oct, 06.
I'm pleading with any nairalanders with info as regards thier test to please send it to me and other nairalanders called for the test.
specifically, I need to know the format of the test:the durations of each section where applicable,subjects, and gimmicks employed in order to pass.Also i want to know the stages of the recruitmnt process.
Re: Cakasa's Test Format Please! by sunnychuks(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2006
They should help us, I was CALLED TOO
Re: Cakasa's Test Format Please! by kennykay(m): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2006
I once did Cakasa test, sometimes last year August. The test lasted 1hr 30 minutes.It was in four parts;
1. Technical Questions - Basically engineering e.g gears, pulley, belt and some diagrams.
2. Mathematics - Simple mathematics, basicly o'level
3. Verbal Reasoning - Gmat stuff
4. Reporting Essay- The question then was, "A committee was set up to investigate the customers claim against some
marketers of the company. YOU as a Trainee Engineer is the secretary to the committee,
write a report of your findings addressed to the MD.
Can't remember all, its been long. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies In A Stockbroking Firm In Lagos / Nnpc Test Format, Please Help / Warning!killer Apples Imported Into The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.