Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire (2381 Views)

Lady Scatters Her Cheating Boyfriend's House In Delta (Photos) / Lady Punishes Her Cheating Boyfriend,orders Him To Write 'I Won’t Cheat No More / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by misspicy(f): 8:53am On Aug 18, 2015
A woman who claimed her boyfriend cheated on
her with her co-worker set his manhood on
fire as he slept. See the photos after the cut...

She first poured a liquid on his
manhood...possibly gasolin

And lit him...

Thankfully, he woke up quick enough to put
out the fire...

Well I guess she videoed the act.........

www.lindaikeji..co.ke/2015/08/woman-sets-her-cheating-boyfriends.html?m=1

Cc....lalasticlala

Ishilove

Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by misspicy(f): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2015

1 Share

Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by swtchicgurl: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2015
grin

Let's burn and break them all! grin

Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Hawlahscho(m): 8:56am On Aug 18, 2015
Aye le o sad

This should be d normal post, OP.

A DEVIL who claimed her boyfriend cheated
on her with herCO-HELL CANDIDATE set his manhood on
fire as he slept. See the photos after the cut...
She first poured a liquid on his
manhood...possibly gasolin
And lit him...
Thankfully, he woke up quick enough to put
out the fire...
Well I guess THE DEVIL VIDEOED the act.........

sadSorry man, next time you'll date a lady and not d DEVILsad
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Eve4eva(f): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2015
She wan eat suya d guy refuse to buy

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 18, 2015
Fiction undecided
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by eyeon(m): 8:58am On Aug 18, 2015
GIRLS... HEARTLESS CREATURES, THOUGH, SOMETIMES WHEN THEY GET MEAN SHAA.
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Obinovictor(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2015
See spiritual wickedness in high places
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 18, 2015
swtchicgurl:
grin
Let's burn and break them all! grin
Terrorist.
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2015
Hawlahscho:

Oko mi!
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2015
Eve4eva:

Say that again embarassed
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2015
...Who was taking the pictures..*wonders*..
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by donwalexy4148(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Dis woman go 2 wicked o, e nvr reach dat level of burning d joystick na. Wetin she expect d husband 2 dey use after she forgive am?
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Hawlahscho(m): 9:02am On Aug 18, 2015
Oyind17:

Oko mi!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2015
wtf!

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Lilyomi(f): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2015
N she wl face da law. She cud av jus left rather than call for more trouble. This tym wif da law
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 18, 2015
That is not enough torture. If na person like me, na raw H2so4 I go pour am.
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Sandydayz(f): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2015
Operation set on fire..... grin
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by eyeon(m): 9:10am On Aug 18, 2015
I know this not a threat... You are capable...
Greedy people; when una dey friendzone bobos una no know say e dey wait for una ahead.
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by eyeon(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Aisha95:
That is not enough torture. If na person like me, na raw H2so4 I go pour am.
I know you can do it... Bad spirit.
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Ridwan6588(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2015
This is foolishness now, stupidity for that matter, why will she do that? atleast there are many ways in cubbing this thin....... that girl should be jailed smiley cry
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by deniyor: 9:21am On Aug 18, 2015
jail isn't enough for her
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Odunharry(m): 9:36am On Aug 18, 2015
chaii.... women ain't smiling

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by cyprus000: 9:45am On Aug 18, 2015
[size=13pt]
langry
[/size]
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by naijaboiy: 10:29am On Aug 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by misspicy(f): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hawlahscho:
Aye le o sad

This should be d normal post, OP.

sadSorry man, next time you'll date a lady and not d DEVILsad
Hahahahahagrin
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by misspicy(f): 5:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Eve4eva:
So she wan roast his kinigrin
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Phikom(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Dis one is strong!
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Eve4eva(f): 6:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
misspicy:
So she wan roast his kinigrin
As in eh,some girls are mean
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by dangerous01(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
MISSPICY Y U nO REPLY MY MAIL
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by misspicy(f): 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2015
dangerous01:
MISSP.ICY Y U nO REPLY MY MAIL
Where was it sent?
Re: Woman Sets Her Cheating Boyfriend joystick On Fire by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
roasted plantain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Marries 2 Men In Ghana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Interesting Slangs Popularized By Nigerian Musicians & Their Meanings! / Ways To Know A Girl Who Just Finished Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.