Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult (51764 Views)

Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo / Husband Chases Out His Wife And Daughter Over Inability To Have Male Child. PICS / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by shaybebaby(f): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
BeauHomme:
Thanks OP. I'd always wanted to write about this, but hadn't put my thoughts together.

In primary school and early secondary school, most classes have a known male pervert. At age nine, he's already trying out stuff with girls his age and younger. You may want to wonder where he learnt it from. This thread does justice to that(in most cases).

I'll skip personal experience, but most of my childhood friends had similar stories to tell.

I'm still waiting for when someone will write of situations where ladies(who weren't drunk or drugged) find their ways into the beds of drunk (adult) dudes. Dudes they know would never have slept with them on a normal day. Will that also be described as rape?
Yes.
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by ochoa(m): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
A coursemate once told me he waz abused arnd age 8..... D dude today nw chase anything in *skirt*.. He got no taste..
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by QueenEdna(f): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
So sorry to all of ya guys in d house dt was raped by a lady, bt at least its better than being raped by a fellow Man.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Akeey(m): 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
I was molested @ a very tender age by my aunt whom was our maid @ d time. While I was growing I tot it was pleasurable but am 29yrs now and feeling d bad effect it has on me. Till now I don't know how 2 tell d world d bad reaction. I which I cud b bold on dis. If u need 2 know I'll mail it 2 u.

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Good.
Then you guys should start your own association, stop bothering about feminist. It's pretty obvious they are more concerned about females.
Let men fight for men.

Are females the only ones fighting for females?

2 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
BUT several niggars here are praying to be raped . Some even threatened to go to "female rape streets" with condoms.

5 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
QueenEdna:
So sorry to all of ya guys in d house dt was raped by a lady, bt at least its better than being raped by a fellow Man.....

Rape is rape!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by shaybebaby(f): 1:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
QueenEdna:
Would you consider being raped by a woman worse than being raped by a man? Gawd, people's IQ should be tested before they are allowed to post.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by daveP(m): 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
QueenEdna:

6 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
QueenEdna:

There is absolutely nothing better about getting raped.Rape is rape and should be dealt with accordingly. Just like male pedophiles, fem ales pedophiles should be castrated.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
The statistics on this thread alone is very disturbing.. almost every guy here has had an experience or 2.....it goes to show the alarming rate of Male child molestation that is going unnoticed.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
BUT several niggars here are praying to be raped . Some even threatened to go to "female rape streets" with condoms.

We're talking Male-child... not adults.. and if you check the background of those adults, they're saying that because they're out for revenge.

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Male Rape Ko! Enjoyment Ni!! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by ta4ba3(m): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Everyone knows that male kids get raped too. It's just that female rape is more common. I don't think any normal human being or parent would neglect the fact that his/her male child was raped.

So, I wonder why I see some juveniles here trying to put the blame on female folks being more vocal and feminist. It's up to the guys to be vocal too...but no, they tend to act like they enjoy it.
You even hear jokes like 'let women come and rape me'...no woman can

(Nairaland)Feminist won't come to your house to protect your male child or give him orientation on molestation and sensitive body parts. So, why call feminist into this?
What's the correlation, please?

Take a look at this topic, how many guys have said something 'sensible'. Some are making it seem like a joke, like they enjoyed it. Waiting for females to comment...lols #oniranus.
You can never see females react that way to a rape topic.

I still don't get d point.. all I can read is bla bla bla bla

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by shaybebaby(f): 1:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
EggovinMma, those are the ones that need to be reorientated because they are underplaying the gravity of actual rape. Lack of consent is the key here. Kids are deemed not capable of fully making informed decisions hence it is irrelevant whether they derived any sort of pleasure from it. The adult is the one who should know better and as such must be dealt with.
With all the ones here making light of it, I am pretty certain that with hindsight, they wished it never happened. Or is there anyone here that would wish it on their son/daughter?

2 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by daveP(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
that is one of the overflogged reasons given by most ladies when it concerns guys and the ra.pe issue.

And its not true. "praying"?? (i get your context either way)

that one is willingly and not = when 3-4ladies just pounce on you unaware and have their way.

5 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by butanep(m): 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mznaett:
Mehn,,c as ladies dey avoid dz thread like plaque grin
Miss natural...

I salute you...
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
daveP:
Twill do no good overall!!
hehehe
Na fight? You haven't given it a trial.

JeffreyJamez:

Are females the only ones fighting for females?

Then why are some guys here calling on imaginary feminists? We have male feminists too, but I noticed the female ones are more aggressive about it, a mixture of anger and emotions.

ta4ba3:

I still don't get d point.. all I can read is bla bla bla bla
Once in a while, pretend to be smart. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Edipee(m): 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wetin U dey find hear, go check my message on Fb.
Mznaett:
Mehn,,c as ladies dey avoid dz thread like plaque grin
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hehehe

Then why are some guys here calling on imaginary feminists? We have male feminists too, but I noticed the female ones are more aggressive about it, a mixture of anger and emotions.

I believe they're doing so because SOME feminists have labeled the male folks evil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by OnlyemmyM(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
Babe forget it, is just mouth making, if two girls alone rape one guy, death direct, A lady is crying on bed does not mean that she is feeling pains, once you are done she wear pant and stand while you are there resting, we men must be wise now, woman has extra ordinary power and if doubt me then go and and be pregnant, you will know how painful it is

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by daveP(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hehehe

lol

The history mr micheal taught me is still fresh, most wars were caused by woman matter. If we let men fight for men and vice versa, the ladies would die faster than the guys . Reason= Just strategy! Me no say no be fight o. Okpongita missing you no be small! smiley
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Creamish(f): 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
The awareness should be created so parents will know to check up on all their kids (whether male or female). This isn't a battle of who wins the rape argument but a battle against rapists in general.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
daveP:
lol

The history mr micheal taught me is still fresh, most wars were caused by woman matter. If we let men fight for men and vice versa, the ladies would die faster than the guys . Reason= Just strategy! Me no say no be fight o. Okpongita missing you no be small! smiley

It all boils down to orientation. Like I said, it isn't about feminist or females avoiding the topic. No sane human would neglect the molestation of his/her male child.
Lets stop shifting blames, you guys should help us teach your younger brother and co to be vocal while we do our part.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Demmzy15(m): 1:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

..and in most cases the male child is ignorant of what is being done to them.
Many comply with no form of struggle, a guy on this thread said the female gave him "chin chin" after the assault. So sad!
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by 14DUI(m): 1:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
This shows that more male child are rape or molested by adult females, the ration is more on the male side and there is no action to help the male child, now so many side effects in adulthood, some males have turn to addicted mastubators, sex addicts, rapist, molesters, phidophiles and emotional idiots.

5 Likes

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
I was raped as a kid,and i loved it lipsrsealed,please any aunty that wants to rape me i am available,i wont squeal

1 Like

Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by obinnajr(m): 2:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
NOT SURE IF AM UP TO 5 WHEN I WAS MOLESTED BY A LADY IN OUR COMPONUD. EVERY EVENING AND NOW SHE IS MARRIED HOPING THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN

#B4ISELFDESTRUCT

I PRAY MAN UNITED WIN TONIGHT
Re: Neglect Of Male Child Rape/molestation By a Female Adult by daveP(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Creamish:
The awareness should be created so parents will know to check up on all their kids (whether male or female). This isn't a battle of who wins the rape argument but a battle against rapists in general.

good talk

(one hand in pocket though) in war strategy, you reduce the number of footmen challenging a front of 'less concern' to focus more on the front that stands greater risk/threat to a battle line.

That is just how well i can describe this issue so far

the ladies' aspect is given more 'footmen' and the allegedly 'less concern' the male aspect, actually is overlook cos the enemy line dont make much of a threat(not much noise) according to the General.

Then a second question- if the female perpetrators are caught, what is the laid down punishment for them. The male ones have 7-9punishments already on ground last time i checked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lost Young Girl Found In Abeokuta, Ogun State. Please Let's Locate Her Family. / My Husband Spits On My Face During Quarrels / Mum Shocked As Her Daughter Keeps Bringing Different Animals Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.