Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:15 PM

Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . (34872 Views)

Mr. Eazi's Leg Over Makes Me Feel Weird And A Bit Sad.am I Normal? / Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? / Stunna – Weird Freak (free Beat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2015
While Some Wack lyrics are Totally Meaningless, psquare in Shekini ( Oya burukutu Sabaraba oh ...) or Skales in Shake body ( Sarotome So mu to to to Talobere) and many more other conjured lines and Phrases, This List basically deals with Actual lines or Lyrics but are when interpreted,so meaningless and non compatible .

1) Iyanya - From the Bed to the Bedroom ( Gift ft Donjazzy).His bed might be in his Bathroom tho

2) Kcee - I be Monkey,You be Banana, i will give u ( meaning the banana) ,anything that u wanna. i need not further explain this

3) PSquare - Like the Statue of Liberty,Nobody knows Tomorrow.( Testimony)..I still dont get ??

4) Dbanj- From lagos to london ,she shake her bombom( Kukere Remix)
Money is important.Stew is Pepper ( Blame it on the money)

5) Dprince- Now you don Shit for Church, u dey look for person wey go come clean your yansh ( OYO). why .oh Why God ??

6) Davido - Check my phone E be Bb 10 he be bb ( Omo mummy)
Con chop moringa,dance like a baller in na( Tchelete).. Davido has many more this two are sad

7) Tekno - Your Beauty make me Realise,Shey Nepa no bring light ( Duro).. Tekno ??

cool ice Prince- If you no soji av no fear,i spend money on d things i wear ( I swear ft French Montana)
We don day squeese breasts, na we dey carry pass ( I swear)

9)Skales - Am hot,My head has Burn ( Wonder ft Reekado banks)

10) Olamide- She wan run from me,i will bite your ass,i will bite u ( Da yan mo)

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 18, 2015
Lwkmd o

Cc lalasticlala

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by vizkiz: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2015
nigga, when it comes to Nigerian music, just forget the lyrics and focus on the beats grin

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Elkewwty(f): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2015
Lol. Nigerian musicians apparently know little or nothing about lyrics.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Cutehector(m): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2015
Hahahahhahhaha... Dbanj own worse pass... Laff wan kill me.... Nigerian music artists sha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Stephansmily(f): 10:15am On Aug 18, 2015
Lol

patoranking(my woman-myeverything)

woman you proper

woman you straight

man ya bold and ya generate treat

waiting for you was never too late

remember that you are the food ina the plate

i am coming in the game

i dey piss on concrete

i will never lose faith

for making you me soul mate

get this one straight

say i'm your mate

no matter how dem girl

dem can take you any date

15 Likes

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2015
Oya tell me who discover you...dbanj... Like seriously...

3 Likes

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2015
Abeg am also a Recording artist Oo .Download my Debut single Here.

https://my.notjustok.com/track/18462/otubante-synord

.Lol Easy on me and my lyrics abeg

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2015
Some of this shit are real funny

My signature tho
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Jannie1999(f): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2015
you forgot timaya and Terry g

3 Likes

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Whizzcute(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2015
You no include WIZKID,that guy sabi sing RUBBISH

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by southernbelle(f): 11:01am On Aug 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2015
grin grin dem no sabi sing anything!!
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by jennyswt(f): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2015
TerryG own worse pass

Seriously, who cares about the lyrics? we are only interested in the beating

6 Likes

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Chidexter(m): 11:53am On Aug 18, 2015
Lol
This one is the worst.

Davido- I remember when i had no money in my bank account.

Hmm Davido! You wey ur papa na billionaire. Mtcheeew

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by boman2014: 11:53am On Aug 18, 2015
:

1 Like

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by maxiuc(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2015
What about don jazzy's gift put off the light
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by CharlieMaria(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2015
O
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Timoleon(m): 11:54am On Aug 18, 2015
i blame it on their fans.

4 Likes

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by hotswagg12: 11:54am On Aug 18, 2015
Okay
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by joystickextendr: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2015
Olamide-shakiti bobo.....eyin omo wobe, wobe..........dafuq is that? cheesy

29 Likes

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by O4KASIBEE: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2015
ok
Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 18, 2015
That's why I love Asa and Modenine. They don't do shitty songs with meaningless lyrics.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by blessedvisky(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2015
Imagine someone singing : 'Its LadyF again, he he he, shaking this thing for Seun' (LadyF ft INTROVERT)

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Khameal007(m): 11:56am On Aug 18, 2015
its dance like ballerina....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by shaboti: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Psquare: je m'apelle chop money

Translation- my name is chop money

33 Likes

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 18, 2015
Not much different from NIgerian gospel music. These days, it's difficult to differentiate between both.

6 Likes

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by iamkingzlee(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2015
you tried. But, number 5 is a slang. when they say.. 'you don shit for church' apparently means--> 'you don fuckup'. as used in his musical context means 'as you've fuckup, now you need someone to come to your aid'. That's not a wack line mahn..

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Weird And Hilarious Nigerian Lyrics . by AmakaDNB(f): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Check ma signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Need The Lyrics Of "bianule" By Samsung / Falz & Vector - Yakubu (Official Music Video) / D'banj Was The First Nigerian Artist To Be Featured On The Billboard Charts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.