Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

You Can Now Send & Recieve Money Through Paypal On BBM - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Can Now Send & Recieve Money Through Paypal On BBM (640 Views)

FACEBOOK MONETIZATION: How To Make Money Through Your Facebook Page Or Group / How Do I Recieve Money From Paypal Here In Nigeria / Can I Now Recieve Money Through Paypal ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Now Send & Recieve Money Through Paypal On BBM by omaniblog(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2015
If you don’t have a PayPal account or you don’t even know what PayPal means then you belong to the categories of people who are in the University of JJC.

With PayPal, you can do a lot of things send and receive money at your convenience. The good news is, you can now send and receive money on PayPal through BBM. Which I think is the best with ease.

[center][/center]

According to what PayPal announced on their site HERE “We are delighted to announce that we are teaming up with BBM to bring peer-to-peer (P2P) payments where the conversation is already happening – in your [url=https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/3729/?IID=%7Bcc%7D:mobi:bbm:sep2013:bbm-landing:bbm-for-bb7.1os&countrycode=US&lang=en]BBM[/url] Chats.”

How Does it Work?

==>Select the PayPal “Send Money” icon in BBM and connect your PayPal account. You can start sending money to family and friends once they’ve also connected their PayPal accounts to BBM.

From there, you’ll simply select the PayPal icon directly in BBM, enter in the amount of money, review the details, and hit send – that’s all it takes!

Note:

You do not need to have the PayPal app on your device to send money as the transfer happens through BBM.

This PayPal feature on BBM beta roll out started today in Canada, and other countries should expect to reach them in the coming weeks. It works on iOS, Android and Blackberry devices.

Source: http://blogs.blackberry.com/2015/08/send-and-receive-money-with-paypal-through-bbm-qa-with-paypal/?utm_source=bbmchannel&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=bm|BBM|engagement||BBM|

http://www.omanifranklin.com/2015/08/waooyou-can-now-send-recieve-money.html
Re: You Can Now Send & Recieve Money Through Paypal On BBM by iwriterng(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
What happens when a fraudster get hold of my phone? I am assuming there is no extra layer of security on BBM.
Re: You Can Now Send & Recieve Money Through Paypal On BBM by j4sure(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
ok
Re: You Can Now Send & Recieve Money Through Paypal On BBM by omaniblog(m): 10:47am On Aug 19, 2015
iwriterng:
What happens when a fraudster get hold of my phone? I am assuming there is no extra layer of security on BBM.
wetin man go do

(1) (Reply)

Firefox Refuses To Upgrade On My System / Why Affiliate Is A Good Source Of Earning Money On Your Blog / Join Our Fiverr Blogging Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.