Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

NASA Offers N3.6M To Anyone Who Volunteers To Stay In Bed For 70 Days - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NASA Offers N3.6M To Anyone Who Volunteers To Stay In Bed For 70 Days (804 Views)

Jammeh Begs To Stay In His Village As ECOWAS Troop Storms Gambia / Zimbabwean Policeman Caught In Bed With Junior Policeman's Wife (pic) / Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NASA Offers N3.6M To Anyone Who Volunteers To Stay In Bed For 70 Days by free2ryhme: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2015
NASA is searching for volunteers who needs to be a piece of their “Bed Rest Study”. The employment is as simple as it sounds. The volunteer simply needs to rest and set down on the bed for 70 days in a row and NASA will pay you $18, 000.

The individual is permitted to do stuff while they are sleeping. They could utilize Skype, read books and play recreations on their smart phones.

This study expects to assert the impacts of the micro scale gravity to the human body. The volunteers on this undertaking should be the individuals who have a solid living, not couch potatoes.

“Once they qualify physically and mentally, we do rigorous physical exercises to test muscle      strength and aerobic capacity. We want people who have the physical and psychological characteristics of an astronaut. They should be able to do the kind of activities that astronauts do,” Dr. Cromwell said.

http://madailygist.com/nasa-offers-n3-6m-to-anyone-who-volunteers-to-stay-in-bed-for-70-days-read-more/

My nigeria brodas oyaoooo grin
Re: NASA Offers N3.6M To Anyone Who Volunteers To Stay In Bed For 70 Days by free2ryhme: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2015
grin
Re: NASA Offers N3.6M To Anyone Who Volunteers To Stay In Bed For 70 Days by Sijo01(f): 11:34am On Aug 18, 2015
Lets go there cheesy cheesy
Re: NASA Offers N3.6M To Anyone Who Volunteers To Stay In Bed For 70 Days by ignis: 11:34am On Aug 18, 2015
I can do that.
Re: NASA Offers N3.6M To Anyone Who Volunteers To Stay In Bed For 70 Days by xpac01(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2015
This is suppose to be in joke section.
How will they tell is real? When someone can do this even at 50K
Re: NASA Offers N3.6M To Anyone Who Volunteers To Stay In Bed For 70 Days by Futureleader1(m): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2015
Abeg wey their fone number pls......I need this offer bad bad angryAbeg wey their fone number pls......I need this offer bad bad

Am serious pls
Re: NASA Offers N3.6M To Anyone Who Volunteers To Stay In Bed For 70 Days by greatness22(m): 12:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
With all due respect to NASA, una wan waste money anyhow. pls dnt give Nigerians (especially sumbody like me) dis offer, if a prisoner can spend 12yrs in prison without recieving a kobo, I can do dat for jst 500k. grin
Re: NASA Offers N3.6M To Anyone Who Volunteers To Stay In Bed For 70 Days by seunny4lif(m): 12:39am On Aug 19, 2015
grin grin

It's my birthday oooh grin grin......
Thank God,am a year older today..... cool cool
Re: NASA Offers N3.6M To Anyone Who Volunteers To Stay In Bed For 70 Days by whitecloth: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2015
Why is every one talking like this, it is 70 days on a bed, that's not humanly possible because the person will develop body sore, I dont know if you guys understand what is going on, you're just commenting all i can say is that the post is not meant for you.

1 Like

Re: NASA Offers N3.6M To Anyone Who Volunteers To Stay In Bed For 70 Days by whitecloth: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2015
greatness22:
With all due respect to NASA, una wan waste money anyhow. pls dnt give Nigerians (especially sumbody like me) dis offer, if a prisoner can spend 12yrs in prison without recieving a kobo, I can do dat for jst 500k. grin

wise up bro.
12 years in prison is different from 70 days on a bed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Flooding In Texas USA Different From Nigeria / Iran Fires 2 Missiles Marked With 'israel Must Be Wiped Out' / Trump Versus Clinton - USA Nationalis Versus Illuminati One World Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.