Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,585 members, 7,781,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 01:08 AM

We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account (7016 Views)

Differences Between Debit And Credit Cards / August 2016: Review of The International Spending Limit on Your Naira MasterCard / Transfer From Nigeria Naira Account To Barclays Bank PLC (UK) Naira Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 1:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
August 28th, 2015 rate - N211/$1
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2015
We are buying
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 7:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Buying
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 12:11am On Sep 06, 2015
N218.5/$1
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by solid3(m): 6:59am On Sep 06, 2015
I'm in bro, contacting u soon, but na few hundred dollars.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2015
solid3:
I'm in bro, contacting u soon, but na few hundred dollars.

That's fine
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by mygee2t(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2015
I am in need of the inflow dollars here in Nigeria. Can u sell to me USAutoBuy?
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
mygee2t:
I am in need of the inflow dollars here in Nigeria. Can u sell to me USAutoBuy?

At this time, i need as much $$ as i can get to do a transaction i am working on. however, you can shoot me email at:

kunleautos(at)yahoo.com

Things changes all the time, i might have more than i need sometimes and i can get across to you

Regards
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 8:46am On Sep 08, 2015
we are here
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by venturecap: 4:01am On Sep 27, 2015
USAutoBuy:
we are here

None of your US nos are going through!!!! I am looking to sell $31,500 from my BOA acct. I want the equivalent in my GTB.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 4:30am On Sep 27, 2015
venturecap:

None of your US nos are going through!!!! I am looking to sell $31,500 from my BOA acct. I want the equivalent in my GTB.

I don't see why you couldn't get across but you can shot me an email instead at: kunleautos(at)yahoo.com

My Florida number again is: +19048815585

Whatsapp: 07054773686
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by dowjones(m): 10:02am On Oct 03, 2015
adekaz777:
What's the total amount of $ needed by u? Let me get it for u at once ,even if its in millions.

I sent you an email. i might need you in the near future.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 10, 2015
We are here. Oct. 10, 2015

N217/N1

$$ - Naira Swap immediately
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 17, 2015
I'm interested in hearing feedbacks from anyone that has successfully sent money through this userid.

Thanks.

Egun "Look Before You Leap" Mogaji
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 10:06am On Oct 17, 2015
EgunMogaji:
I'm interested in hearing feedbacks from anyone that has successfully sent money through this userid.
Thanks.
Egun "Look Before You Leap" Mogaji

If you are anywhere near Riverside, CA lemme know. Stop by my friend. I will transfer online and you hand him the cash after you confirm.

Good enough?
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 17, 2015
USAutoBuy:

If you are anywhere near Riverside, CA lemme know. Stop by my friend. I will transfer online and you hand him the cash after you confirm.

Good enough?

If I read you correctly, I will pay your friend after I confirm that transfer has entered my account in Nigeria?

If so and if rates are palatable then it's a deal as early as later this morning. Riverside is just a sweet 30 minutes ride for me on my bike.

So what is the rate?
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 10:17am On Oct 17, 2015
EgunMogaji:

If I read you correctly, I will pay your friend after I confirm that transfer has entered my account in Nigeria?
If so and if rates are palatable then it's a deal as early as later this morning. Riverside is just a sweet 30 minutes ride for me on my bike.
So what is the rate?

You wait there sipping cocacola while you confirm the transaction. I hope you have alert. We can do it later in the morning. Rate today is N217

How much are we looking at?

Send me email: kunleautos(at)yahoo.com
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 17, 2015
USAutoBuy:

You wait there sipping cocacola while you confirm the transaction. I hope you have alert. We can do it later in the morning. Rate today is N217

How much are we looking at?

Send me email: kunleautos(at)yahoo.com

Ouch on the rates, that's not what AbokiFX says.

I'm going to have to wait to see if your rates improve. Want to test the waters for around $3-5k, not sure what my balance is this morning.

Thanks.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 10:39am On Oct 17, 2015
No problems
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
If you can do very near AbokiFX prices then I'm ready to test with $3k today.

Thanks.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
EgunMogaji:
If you can do very near AbokiFX prices then I'm ready to test with $3k today.
Thanks.

I wasn't just quoting anything out of thin air. I have 2 GTB, 1 Stanbic and 1 Diamond ATM Cards with me. Rate is about N220.

Western Union is under N200. That is why i come in on the high end at N217. The spread (buying vs selling) on FX rates are N2-N3/$ hence my arrival at N217

The convenience here is that i get all the money and you don't have to spend transfer fee. Win Win if you ask me.

The rate on ABOKIFX is the street rate. You have to be in Nigeria to sell your $$ for that. I won't be able to close any deal if i use that rate. Will make landing cost of cars higher.

Especially that i can pull off the ATM for lesser rate. I will tell ABOKIFX to free me.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by venturecap: 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
USAutoBuy:

I wasn't just quoting anything out of thin air. I have 2 GTB, 1 Stanbic and 1 Diamond ATM Cards with me. Rate is about N220.

Western Union is under N200. That is why i come in on the high end at N217. The spread (buying vs selling) on FX rates are N2-N3/$ hence my arrival at N217

The convenience here is that i get all the money and you don't have to spend transfer fee. Win Win if you ask me.

The rate on ABOKIFX is the street rate. You have to be in Nigeria to sell your $$ for that. I won't be able to close any deal if i use that rate. Will make landing cost of cars higher.

Especially that i can pull off the ATM for lesser rate. I will tell ABOKIFX to free me.

Once you add fees WU will be around 215-220 depending on amount being transferred. But before you can get to transfer na war. I have done it before. Not to talk of the transfer limit

You need to find another solution bro. As at today naira is 224 on the streets and all I have to do is incur $45 transfer fee to get it at that price.

Now if it's only a few greens it doesn't make any sense but if higher than even $500 it still makes sense to transfer. Just trying to help
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
USAutoBuy:

It is what it is and I don't do WU.

I can go N220 at a minimum but I understand your comment. The day is still young so if you change your mind I'm locked and loaded.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
venturecap:

Once you add fees WU will be around 215-220 depending on amount being transferred. But before you can get to transfer na war. I have done it before. Not to talk of the transfer limit

You need to find another solution bro. As at today naira is 224 on the streets and all I have to do is incur $45 transfer fee to get it at that price.

Now if it's only a few greens it doesn't make any sense but if higher than even $500 it still makes sense to transfer. Just trying to help

I don't do WU, I use RIA. I have not reached any transfer limit so far using them and I get credit in a few hours.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by venturecap: 6:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
EgunMogaji:

I don't do WU, I use RIA. I have not reached any transfer limit so far using them and I get credit in a few hours.

You can send money outside Nigeria with RIA??
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
venturecap:

You can send money outside Nigeria with RIA??

I send money through them from the USA directly into my Nigeria Naira account. I've never tried the opposite as I have no interest - pun.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Humblesam(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
USAutoBuy:
No problems

Sorry,do you accept PayPal fund?
I mean fund from Nigeria PayPal account?
If yes,let me know,so I can also test this water too.
How is biz Sir。
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Humblesam:

Sorry,do you accept PayPal fund?
I mean fund from Nigeria PayPal account?
If yes,let me know,so I can also test this water too.
How is biz Sir。

No paypal. Wahala too much for those ppl
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by Humblesam(m): 10:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
USAutoBuy:

No paypal. Wahala too much for those ppl

You're right my Boss.
I will get back to you when I have $$$ in my dormy account here.
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by CHANCEMAN: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
Do you have a physical contact in Houston ?
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 3:23am On Oct 18, 2015
CHANCEMAN:
Do you have a physical contact in Houston ?

Yes I do. U can call me or shoot me email and discuss the logistics
Re: We Buy $$$ In The US And Credit Your Naira Account by USAutoBuy(m): 3:33am On Oct 18, 2015
EgunMogaji:

But RIA is quoting exchange rates at N197. Never really used them before. My offer is actually N20 higher.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NB Donates Clinic, Medical Equipment And 100kva Generator To Nigeria Immigration / Funkam Logistics (shipping and procurement Agent 100% legit / How To Produce Yogurt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.