Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Which Church In Lagos Has The Best Instrumentalist And Praise Singers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Church In Lagos Has The Best Instrumentalist And Praise Singers (3776 Views)

CLASSICALS SECTION: Meet New Classical Singers On Nairaland/internet !!! / More Backup Singers/vocalist Wanted For Long Term Contract! / DOWNLOAD Trust In HIM And Praise The LORD By Veteran Gospel Singer Monjoe | @mon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Church In Lagos Has The Best Instrumentalist And Praise Singers by GudluckIBB(m): 12:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
I have been to some Churches in Lagos but I think Daystar instrumentalist are good good.

I have also been to Redeemed Church( peace assembly) in sandfill and they are good as well.

Trem has good instrumentalists as well as praise singers

Add yours. Pls don't Mention lord's Chosen because they don't use intruments in their Church.
Re: Which Church In Lagos Has The Best Instrumentalist And Praise Singers by Melahou(m): 12:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
continue to waka about
Re: Which Church In Lagos Has The Best Instrumentalist And Praise Singers by GudluckIBB(m): 12:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
I play instrument so I meet with my peeps especially when they have big programmes.

.I don't do waka about...ok!
Re: Which Church In Lagos Has The Best Instrumentalist And Praise Singers by mployer(m): 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Daystar

Christ embassy
Re: Which Church In Lagos Has The Best Instrumentalist And Praise Singers by GudluckIBB(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Assemblies of God behind st leo in ikeja,they are good as well
Re: Which Church In Lagos Has The Best Instrumentalist And Praise Singers by Rashdimuh(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Synagogue
Re: Which Church In Lagos Has The Best Instrumentalist And Praise Singers by dualsurvey: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
Rashdimuh:
Synagogue
Synagogue? Well, they're trying.
Re: Which Church In Lagos Has The Best Instrumentalist And Praise Singers by GudluckIBB(m): 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2015
dualsurvey:
Synagogue? Well, they're trying.

Are you serious? You mean synagogue has good instrumentalist and praise singers?

I will find out more about them.
Re: Which Church In Lagos Has The Best Instrumentalist And Praise Singers by dualsurvey: 8:33pm On Aug 20, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Are you serious? You mean synagogue has good instrumentalist and praise singers?

I will find out more about them.
I quoted what some1 said in here, he mentioned synagogue, and was wondering the criteria he used in picking synagogue. Synagogue's guys can't match up to those electrifying stunts Daystar's choir stand can prove. Daystar gets the finest set of instrumentalists.
Re: Which Church In Lagos Has The Best Instrumentalist And Praise Singers by darey1j1: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Celestial church has the best

(1) (Reply)

Dagrin Joins Edlyne Records (dj Zeez Record Label) / Duncan Mighty's Animated Ikebe Video Ft Mercy Johnson / Who Are Nigeria's Most Under-Rated Rappers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.