Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years (74357 Views)

Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by hazyfm1: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
mutter:
The man had a right to divorce her. The purpose of marriage is procreation.
It was really evil to tie a man up so long and waste his money. .

Following that highlighted statement, I take it that any woman who hasn't given birth should be sent away? Wonderful smiley

I agree with your second statement, it was evil for her to hide that fact and stress the man financially, psychologically...etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pastors giving gullible people false hope since time immemorial . Anyway , the girl no try , karma is truly a bitch .

2 Likes

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by onadana: 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
Made up story...no picture to prove it.Anyway if it is true the most important fact is that she has made peace with God.And I can't remember anywhere in our constitution where the church can dissolve marriage.Fake story.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by oneda(m): 1:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
human
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by snazzylove: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
OP you try oo. This was this same movie I saw on African Magic Urban three dayz ago titled Unspoken Truth starring Kadiri Yinka (not sure if its yinka but its kadiri tho).

You can lie oo grin grin
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by ascholani09(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Chai wat a pity.. I am sure dat she was advised not to do d abortion,but u know she's still young and out there's at dem.. Now see Aw she has finished her self.. Ishironiyen..

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Boyooosa(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Next!
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Gurgle(f): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wow shocked Sorry
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
wow nice comment from a lady. you husband will locate you soon grin grin grin grin grin
mutter:
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by kehyndey(f): 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
iyke926:
Ladies, please stop murdering the foetus and save ya womb too.
issokay and isorait. Good advice......Guys, please stop impregnating ladies and denying or coercing and coarsing them to abort it.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Gurgle(f): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Following that highlighted statement, I take it that any woman who hasn't given birth should be sent away? Wonderful smiley

I agree with your second statement, it was evil for her to hide that fact and stress the man financially, psychologically...etc.

Well I think he/she means if its her own fault like it is in this case

If its just an idiopathic fertility problem then its different

1 Like

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by IceDude(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
islandprincess:
Husband pls forgive,, tho i dont suport abortion. But pls forgive,,, dias no miracle God cannot perform
Forgive what? She should leave his house jor! This is one of the reasons i support:... "NO PREGNANCY, NO MARRIAGE"
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Phrank10001(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
#i luv nigeria news..
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
philfrey08:
Hold on! Is that the end?

WASH OUT FOR PART TWO!!!
Kilometer 53 old iweka rd onitsha
Marketed and distributed by LADY F ikorodu ojota lagos, Uk.
ur opinion isnt needed man if u feel d story is false kindly leave d thread in peace without commenting k.

1 Like

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by mutter(f): 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

No a marriage is for better or worse...whatever comes.
In this case the woman was aware of the condition. It was not a probability but a certainly that the marriage would be childless. The man was under the assumption that childlessness was a risk like in any other marriage.

A woman that does not give birth to a child deserves even more love and tenderness because she is in pain.
However when a woman really loves her husband she would encourage him to take a second wife so that he can have kids.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Jeffk2: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]
Islie:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/08/18/man-sends-wife-without-womb-away-after-shocking-confession/

you carry comfairmed 3months b4 any together life journey men!know religious or traditional sentiment granted on my side ooh!or forget de so called marriage!
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by ylaa(f): 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
the evil that men do to women. god dey
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Atlantian: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wow, I man just threw away the opportunity to be married to 2 women. Na wa o, some men sef no get sense. Its not her fault, its the fault of an inexperienced medic.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by ijustdey: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
The embittered husband told her that there was
nothing to think concerning their marriage since she concealed such serious information from him and subjected him to wasting huge sums of money on medical treatment.

any marriage or relationship build on lies and deceit will surely crumbles....

she hid her past and it came back to hurt her
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
mutter:

No a marriage is for better or worse...whatever comes.
In this case the woman was aware of the condition. It was not a probability but a certainly that the marriage would be childless. The man was under the assumption that childlessness was a risk like in any other marriage.

A woman that does not give birth to a child deserves even more love and tenderness because she is in pain.
However when a woman really loves her husband she would encourage him to take a second wife so that he can have kids.

ThankGod.
I knew you wouldn't say that, because I have seen you sympathise with TTCs.
I just wanted to be sure we are on the same page. wink
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by freecocoa(f): 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
mutter:
Wtf? He was right to divorce her for hiding that her womb was damaged, not because she couldn't get pregnant.

Like how can procreation be the reason for marriage?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by ebuka440: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
How can I post on Nairaland
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
kehyndey:
issokay and isorait. Good advice......Guys, please stop impregnating ladies and denying or coercing and coarsing them to abort it.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by philfrey08: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
ladyF:
Chai. Say NO to abortion. Use a cd

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

U still dey?
undecided
U just dey remind me of Mama peace!

Madam ya pikin dey wait you for awse!
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by whoisuche: 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
chiboy11:
I always tell guys now,we ve gone pass d stage of our mother / father era which marryin a woman den ure asured dat she s a woman, wat we marry now re semi conductors in science fiction, or let me say tokumbo in a general man lang.
N average girl now ve more dan 2 Boyfriends n we she don spoil her life finish for club n drink she s lookng for whom she wil carry al her wahala n drop in his head.
D worst mistake a guy wil do now is not to nack his fiance n make sure she s pregnant wit so many test to show b4 he marrys her,if not ure on a long ting my friend

Wat if the fault is from the man sometimes.
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Eberex(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
wait ! i don't understand. Does it mean there were no medical technology way to find out her womb was damaged?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.