Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,672 members, 7,801,938 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years (74349 Views)

Marriage Of Zimbabwean Woman Who Had Unprotected Sex With A Bizman Crashes / Lady Celebrates As Court Dissolves Her Marriage (Photos) / It's Going To 5years I Got Married And I Still Dont Feel Close To My Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by bummyla(m): 12:01pm On Aug 19, 2015
Lord have mercy! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by Chidoks(f): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2015
mutter:
The man had a right to divorce her. The purpose of marriage is procreation.
It was really evil to tie a man up so long and waste his money. .
the purpose of marriage is procreation??
Re: Wife Shocking Confession That Ended Her Marriage Of 5years by onadana: 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2015
charlsecy:

As much as pictures may be welcome, I don't think pictures are of real significance as to whether or not the story is true.
The scenario is not out of this world.

Check the constitution of your church well. The relationship between the man and the woman doesn't fit a real marriage; what the church did was to cancel the union between the man and the woman. There was no marriage for divorce to take place because what happened between the couple in the first instance was only a ceremony, not a marriage. It is up to the husband to determine what to do.

I have a question for you; assuming you're a man and you met another man who had transformed himself into a woman through surgery. You took "her" to the altar and you two made a marital vow for "better for worse." When you found out the truth, would you continue the "marriage" since it is "for better for worse?"

The husband may have forgiven her, but that shouldn't stop the union from being annulled. Please be informed that what happened between the man and woman on the "wedding" day was merely a ceremony, not a marriage. It is up to the husband to determine what to do.

That clause may be applicable if the marriage was entered into by the 2 parties in good faith. Do you think the relationship between the couple was a true marriage? It is up to the husband to determine what to do.
[color=#006600][/color]

Thumbs up to you your analysis was incisive and thought provoking.Not like some analysts who are abusive on NL simply because they don't agree with your opinion. cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / Cutting The Connection Between My Wife And Her Male Besty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.