Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA (26435 Views)

Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? / Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by TVTKOKO(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Anywhere you hear biafra,the south-southern region is involved. I don't knw why these guys from the east are trying to drag us into this biafra rubbish.this is arrant nonsense.If you want to secede, then do it in your region
We would oppose every move by the igbos to force us into this unwanted marriage!

Modified:for those shouting that i'm a yoruba,i am not a kid in anyway to deny my tribe.you can check my previous post. My mum being does not make me one

40 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cheruv: 12:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nobody is dragging you nonetities! angry
Whenever we say SS,we mean the Igbos there smiley

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2015

9 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SOUNDKING: 12:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
TVTKOKO:
Anywhere you hear biafra,the south-southern region is involved. I don't knw why these guys from the east are trying to drag us into this biafra rubbish.this is arrant nonsense.If you want to secede, then do it in your region
We would oppose every move by the igbos to force us into this unwanted marriage!
what is your ethnic group in SS?,CHECK BIAFRA MAP..

34 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cleatoris: 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
They are hungry for our land and "oyel".

22 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Ezenwammadu(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheruv:
Thank you for that simple explanation

24 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by TVTKOKO(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheruv:
you better don't think it because Biafra would go up in flames. I give you my word!

19 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by EdCure: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
SS is not, and can never be part of Biafra!

34 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by TVTKOKO(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
cleatoris:
They are hungry for our land and "oyel".
don't mind the parasites

32 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by realkendy(f): 1:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=cheruv post=37082738]Nobody is dragging you nonetities! angry
Whenever we say SS,we mean the Igbos there smiley[/quote. Pls ignore this thread,its for attention seeking. If every igbo can ignore these igbo threads it will stop popping out.

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cleatoris: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
TVTKOKO:
don't mind the parasites
Yes. Just like the parasites that the Biafra really are, they cannot survive without attaching themselves to the SS.

21 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cheruv: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
TVTKOKO:
you better don't think it because Biafra would go up in flames. I give you my word!
Your tone sounds yolobic.. undecided
Anyway are you going to be the arsonist Kos SS Igbos are coming with us no matter what you feel.like I always tell trapQ and sweettoto sweetlemon,you can always raise an army to stop us.
If that happens, I'd be more than honored to lead an army that'd liberate SS Igbos from the clutches of vagabonds and vermins like you angry

16 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cleatoris: 1:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=realkendy post=37082899][/quote]

Your Biafra cannot survive without SS land and oil tongue

9 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by onenaira3: 1:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
I don't think I've ever seen a tribe as pathetic as yoloba. I swear you people are in another level of PATHETIC. Only God knows what poosesses another person to log on and pretend to be wtf they are not. Ashamed of your region and coming online to create fights between two other regions. No body is as shameless as you children of devils.

OP word of advice, next time you try to shamefully attache by force, make sure your full name is not online as well as make sure you didn't bust yourself by informing all your language is Yoruba, didn't refer sw as "my people", etc.

#spits on the floor. PATHETIC, SHAMEFUL, WORTHLESS, tribe yoloba are.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheruv:

Why are you answering the Yoruba maggot, I thought they should have been tired of these stewpid poke nising.....pls ask him which state he is from.

11 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by TVTKOKO(m): 1:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
cleatoris:

Yes. Just like the parasites that the Biafra really are, they cannot survive without attaching themselves to the SS.
exactly, i'm very sure that is what is at the back of their minds but they'll be surprised.it's quite annoying

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by 4stylz: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
In as much as I don't want one Nigeria... southerners are not a part of biafra... fight ur fight

Even Niger deltans are not biafra's

I have been seeing comments and I have kept quite... I support Biafra but we are not joining them in their personal fight... we should all stay in our region's.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
onenaira3:
I don't think I've ever seen a tribe as pathetic as yoloba. I swear you people are in another level of PATHETIC. Only God knows what poosesses another person to log on and pretend to be wtf they are not. Ashamed of your region and coming online to create fights between two other regions. No body is as shameless as you children of devils.

OP word of advice, next time you try to shamefully attache by force, make sure your full name is not online as well as make sure you didn't bust yourself by informing all your language is Yoruba, didn't refer sw as "my people", etc.

Another Yoruba bursted again

53 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
I'm a south southerner and I'm in for Biafra.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cheruv: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
onenaira3:

Thanks for the evidence smiley
I rightly suspected the omo ale jātijāti was yoloba

34 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
TVTKOKO:
so you Re Yoruba.

42 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 1:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
onenaira3:

The person that opened the thread, talked about 'South-south' people not wanting to be part of Biafra. You have jumped inside the thread and somehow dragged Yoruba tribe into it. Why are you people so obsessed with the Yorubas anyway?

You can't breathe, eat, live or work without mentioning them in one day! Chai! They must have cooked something for you to eat. That 'juju' they placed on you, is really working. Hehehehe..... cheesy grin Go for 7-days deliverance to get rid of the obsession, biko nu.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by hertz9te(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
TVTKOKO:
See you.....who said you were involved?

7 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cheruv: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

The person that opened the thread, talked about 'South-south' people not wanting to be part of Biafra. You have jumped inside the thread and somehow dragged Yoruba tribe into it. Why are you people so obsessed with the Yorubas anyway?

You can't breathe, eat, live or work without mentioning them in one day! Chai! They must have cooked something for you to eat. That 'juju' they placed on you, is really working. Hehehehe..... cheesy grin Go for 7-days deliverance to get rid of the obsession, abeg.
Hmmmm shocked
Ozodimgba na aku aka n'obi grin

11 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheruv:

Hmmmm shocked
Ozodimgba na aku aka n'obi grin

Chukwu biko! wink

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by TVTKOKO(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
onenaira3:

you can as well check my previous post i said my mum being yoruba??

5 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by onenaira3: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheruv:

Thanks for the evidence smiley
I rightly suspected the omo ale jātijāti was yoloba

It's f2king irritating honestly. Like how pathetic can you get in pretending to be what you are not. It's similar to how i asked a supposed "deltan" question regarding delta and she started avoiding it while ranting "I'm SS" and started avoiding me because i told her i was also deltan. I've never seen people as shameless as yoloba. I swear the more I'm on NL, the more I see what a pathetic, disgraceful, joke of a clan yoloba are. Spits on the floor Again

39 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

You can't breathe, eat, live or work without mentioning them in one day! Chai! They must have cooked something for you to eat. That 'juju' they placed on you, is really working. Hehehehe..... cheesy grin Go for 7-days deliverance to get rid of the obsession, biko nu.
did you read the op's rubbish at all?

21 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by MrRobot: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
TVTKOKO:

You should be ashamed of yourself for denying your origin just to make a point.

YORUBAS ARE TRULY COWARDS with losts of inferiority complex

37 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
The Yoruba obsession with Igbo affairs continues to manifest and escalate smiley

37 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by onenaira3: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

The person that opened the thread is YOLOBA therefore why attack SS, which I am BTW, for. I brought that up just so the obvious SS vs SE argument the yoloba coward wanted to start ceases and the real region to insult comes into focus.
Tell your people to GROW A BALL and stop using other region regions to shield your cowardly tribe.
Most REAL SS indigenous on this forum, ndvpf, depreye, melzabull, myself, barcanista, kotv, etc have expressed the same thing repeatedly and getting fed up with it. Say what you want to say as your REAL REGION and stop una desperate and constant attache by force. It is starting to become repulsive.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
For once I have seen real evidence of a "bursting"

Hey, Yoruba folks, leave the Igbo biafra drama to us the SS. We can handle them ourselves. I just need more SS people to speak up against this madness. Don't just silently disapprove. Speak up.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: FG Imposed No Work, No Pay / Dino Melaye Reacts To Claims That He Has Fled Nigeria / Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.