Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA (26440 Views)

Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? / Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by hertz9te(m): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
cleatoris:

Your Biafra cannot survive without SS land and oil tongue
Yeah right..... Have you ever been to the east?......who needs your oil?
It's simple.You don't want us,we don't want you either..the few igbo states we have are good to go. The rest of y'all can suck my dick

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
menabadoo:
did you read the op's rubbish at all?

Yes, I did. And I found it hilarious. Who is forcing the South-south into an unwanted marriage? Did the South-East ask for their hands in marriage, at any point in time? grin

All the next person needed to do, was point out that the areas in the South-south that are being referred to, are those where Igbo ethnic groups already live. And I think Cheruv pointed that out clearly. What I can't understand is the barrage of insults from other people that followed that post.

Maka, why??! shocked

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 1:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
4stylz:
In as much as I don't want one Nigeria... southerners are not a part of biafra... fight ur fight

Even Niger deltans are not biafra's

I have been seeing comments and I have kept quite... I support Biafra but we are not joining them in their personal fight... we should all stay in our region's.

Thank you bro. I need more people to speak up. Don't just look on silently, speak up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
TVTKOKO:
exactly, i'm very sure that is what is at the back of their minds but they'll be surprised.it's quite annoying

Yoruba man ....This our Biafra, The so South South Blood flow in me, so stranger shut up ...... this map has been there before Nigeria gain independent, This is the Biafra before anything Nigeria existed, They only change the name to southern Nigeria by Luggard wife

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
[[s]
laudate:

Yes, I did. And I found it hilarious. Who is forcing the South-south into an unwanted marriage? Did the South-East ask for their hands in marriage, at any point in time? grin

All the next person needed to do, was point out that the areas in the South-south that are being referred to, are those where Igbo ethnic groups already live. And I think Cheruv pointed that out clearly. What I can't understand is the barrage of insults from other people that followed that post.

Maka, why??! shocked
[/s]I'm a south southerner, Yoruba's cannot decide for us. South south has lot of ethnic groups and they have different views. Stop poke nosing

27 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 1:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
onenaira3:

The person that opened the thread is YOLOBA therefore why attack SS, which I am BTW, for. I brought that up just so the obvious SS vs SE argument the yoloba coward wanted to start ceases and the real region to insult comes into focus.
Tell your people to GROW A BALL and stop using other region regions to shield your cowardly tribe.
Most REAL SS indigenous on this forum, ndvpf, depreye, melzabull, myself, barcanista, kotv, etc have expressed the same thing repeatedly and getting fed up with it. Say what you want to say as your REAL REGION and stop una desperate and constant attache by force. It is starting to become repulsive.

You see why I say you are 'obsessed' with the Yoruba? That is why you see anybody from any other ethnic group who disagrees with you, as .... Yoruba. Do you realise there are over 150 ethnic groups in Nigeria?? Your inexplicable pathological hatred for Yoruba people will be your undoing, one day. Anyway, that is not my business, because I am not one. cool

It is sad that you cannot debate issues rationally and clearly in a civilised manner devoid of insults, without attacking a particular ethnic group because you have been so blinded by hate. shocked

Hatred is toxic. Let go of it. Don't send yourself to an early grave. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Thank you bro. I need more people to speak up. Don't just look on silently, speak up.

grin cheesy

Desperate move that will never yield anything....We SS in Biafra are more than you Yoruba converted Lagocian wannabees

26 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 1:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
menabadoo:
[[s][/s]I'm a south southerner, Yoruba's cannot decide for us. South south has lot of ethnic groups and they have different views. Stop poke nosing

You chaps are getting paranoid. Who is the 'Yoruba' that is deciding for you? shocked

Guy, last time I checked this was a free social media platform where facts are sacred, but comments are free. Continue hating. I guess that is what puts food on your table. undecided
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SonOfEl(m): 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
cleatoris:

Yes. Just like the parasites that the Biafra really are, they cannot survive without attaching themselves to the SS.

cli:toris, or whatever you call yourself, stop fooling your generation here, and pls after masturbating, go and clear your head, before commenting.....

8 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by onenaira3: 1:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

You see why I say you are 'obsessed' with the Yoruba? That is why you see anybody from any other ethnic group who disagrees with you, as .... Yoruba. Do you realise there are over 150 ethnic groups in Nigeria?? Your inexplicable pathological hatred for Yoruba people will be your undoing, one day. Anyway, that is not my business, because I am not one. cool

It is sad that you cannot debate issues rationally and clearly in a civilised manner devoid of insults, without attacking a particular ethnic group because you have been so blinded by hate. shocked

Hatred is toxic. Let go of it. Don't send yourself to an early grave. undecided

Is this nigga for real? I provided a direct statement with his full name which is Yoruba. A direct statement where the OP stated his language is Yoruba and another statement where he also called sw as his people. Therefore, who should be named? Martians. No, he's not Yoruba, he's in fact from mars. Mtschewwww

And yes I'm not ashamed of my hatred for una. All you people display on this forum and other media outlet is constant bigotry and una constant display of bigotry fuels my hatred of una and I'm not sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread. Bye

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 1:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
onenaira3:

Is this nigga for real? I provide a direct statement with his full name which is Yoruba. A direct statement where the OP stated his language is Yoruba and another statement where he also called sw as his people. Therefore, who should be named? No, he's not Yoruba, he's in fact from mars. Mtschewwww

And yes I'm not ashamed of my hatred for una. All you people display on this forum and other media outlet is constant bigotry and una constant display of bigotry fuels my hatred of una and I'm not sorry about that.

Anyway, I'm done with this thread. Bye

Who are the 'una'? You have provided the statement where the chap TVTKOKO said he was Yoruba. And when you did, what happened? Did someone dash you a million for doing so? Don't let the hatred you have for these Yoruba people blind you and cause your downfall. Your write-up and posts in this thread, depict you as the one with an irrational, bigoted outlook against them.

Hatred is toxic. It leads to unwanted diseases in the body and soul.

Oya, bia come here and tell the truth .... did a Yoruba man steal your wife from you, in your former life? undecided Confess, so we can know how to treat this case oh! shocked

3 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Menace2Society(m): 1:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
TVTKOKO:
you can as well check my previous post i said my mum being yoruba??
Mumu dem don catch u grin

14 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SOUNDKING: 1:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
onenaira3:
I don't think I've ever seen a tribe as pathetic as yoloba. I swear you people are in another level of PATHETIC. Only God knows what poosesses another person to log on and pretend to be wtf they are not. Ashamed of your region and coming online to create fights between two other regions. No body is as shameless as you children of devils.

OP word of advice, next time you try to shamefully attache by force, make sure your full name is not online as well as make sure you didn't bust yourself by informing all your language is Yoruba, didn't refer sw as "my people", etc.

#spits on the floor. PATHETIC, SHAMEFUL, WORTHLESS, tribe yoloba are.
am in love with you,,,,,Biafra is a great nation,,,,intelligent people,,,,,,what more can the fuuul say, to deny his ewedu vampiritious nature.

17 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
4stylz:
In as much as I don't want one Nigeria... southerners are not a part of biafra... fight ur fight

Even Niger deltans are not biafra's

I have been seeing comments and I have kept quite... I support Biafra but we are not joining them in their personal fight... we should all stay in our region's.

Read your two post..... You want to be liberated through the IGbos but you wish not to be part of them. You also support Biafra but you dont want to be part of those who will fight for your freedom...this is stewpidity of the highest order

18 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SOUNDKING: 2:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
TVTKOKO:
exactly, i'm very sure that is what is at the back of their minds but they'll be surprised.it's quite annoying
the op is busted,why will yorrober deny their identity,,,,,,oyel,,,,,,and greater fear of their future in the islamic caliphate.....God bless Biafra.

12 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Jorussia(m): 2:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:
For once I have seen real evidence of a "bursting"

Hey, Yoruba folks, leave the Igbo biafra drama to us the SS. We can handle them ourselves. I just need more SS people to speak up against this madness. Don't just silently disapprove. Speak up.
ekaete how was your night?

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by omoelesa(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
onenaira3:
I don't think I've ever seen a tribe as pathetic as yoloba. I swear you people are in another level of PATHETIC. Only God knows what poosesses another person to log on and pretend to be wtf they are not. Ashamed of your region and coming online to create fights between two other regions. No body is as shameless as you children of devils.

OP word of advice, next time you try to shamefully attache by force, make sure your full name is not online as well as make sure you didn't bust yourself by informing all your language is Yoruba, didn't refer sw as "my people", etc.

Ole,barawo,cant Se stay on their own without attaching itself to the Ss,any body from Ss that dont suppout ur madness is term yolloba.your main problem Is greed and thievery.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cleatoris: 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
SonOfEl:

cli:toris, or whatever you call yourself, stop fooling your generation here, and pls after masturbating, go and clear your head, before commenting.....
Biafridiot criminal!
Remain in your eroded tiny land and don't get too close to the SS ...or I'll place a giant shiit on your flat baldhead and pee on your akpu face.

4 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
Jorussia:
ekaete how was your night?

Lol @ Ekaette. Fine thanks
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:
For once I have seen real evidence of a "bursting"

[s]Hey, Yoruba folks, leave the Igbo biafra drama to us the SS. We can handle them ourselves. I just need more SS people to speak up against this madness. Don't just silently disapprove. Speak up.
[/s]Omo ale.Omo jatijati.You are an ediotic haemophrodite.You are not from here.you are a yoloba Coward.Swerve.Unam Ikot.

23 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 2:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
[/s]Omo ale.Omo jatijati.You are an ediotic haemophrodite.You are not from here.you are a yoloba Coward.Swerve.Unam Ikot.

Erm ... ....? What did she say that led you to unleash this barrage of insults? Lets' see ... You forgot your brains behind, when you were coming to this thread?
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SonOfEl(m): 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
cleatoris:

Biafridiot criminal!
Remain in your eroded tiny land and don't get too close to the SS ...or I'll place a giant shiit on your flat baldhead and pee on your akpu face.

e pain am o.....*laughs*...... I dont need your oil spilled village, my south south Igbo kinsmen always welcome me to their place.....so sniff Ebola while masturbating.

9 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SOUNDKING: 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

The person that opened the thread, talked about 'South-south' people not wanting to be part of Biafra. You have jumped inside the thread and somehow dragged Yoruba tribe into it. Why are you people so obsessed with the Yorubas anyway?

You can't breathe, eat, live or work without mentioning them in one day! Chai! They must have cooked something for you to eat. That 'juju' they placed on you, is really working. Hehehehe..... cheesy grin Go for 7-days deliverance to get rid of the obsession, biko nu.
are trying to defend the op,Yoruba are shameless set of people,i just dashed one LASTMA guy #1500 this morning,the guy dey jump up.chai if Igbo leave the zoo,,,,carnibalism is eminent in the South West.

19 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Erm... ....?

The Idiot tried speaking Ibibio with me, I understand Ibibio although not fluently, but I knew his game so I simply replied his questions wittingly, he jumped on me and declared I'm not Akwa-Ibom. Which Akwa-Ibomite does not know that Ibibio is NOT our only language? And how many times will I say that I am an Oron girl on this forum mbok?

Ask him if he understands a word of Oron, my own language. If I can understand his own while he does not understand my own does that not mean that I am actually more Akwa-Ibom than him?

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

The Idiot tried speaking Ibibio with me, I understand Ibibio although not fluently, but I knew his game so I simply replied his questions wittingly, he jumped on me and declared I'm not Akwa-Ibom. Which Akwa-Ibomite does not know that Ibibio is NOT our only language?

Ask him if he understands a word of Oron, my own language. If I can understand his own while he does not understand my own does that not mean that I am actually more Akwa-Ibom than him?

Hehehe... Id'emfo! cool
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by RareDiamond: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
YAROGBA PEOPLE ARE SHAMELESS TWO-FACE HYPOCRITS WITHOUT INTEGRITY

onenaira3:

7 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SOUNDKING: 2:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
TVTKOKO:
you can as well check my previous post i said my mum being yoruba??
lying lier,your mum is yorrober,is victor your surname?.mpama.

15 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
laudate:

Erm ... ....? What did she say that led you to unleash this barrage of insults? Lets' see ... You forgot your brains behind, when you were coming to this thread?
[/s]A55 wipe,she is a yoloba coward.

13 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 2:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
SOUNDKING:
are trying to defend the op,Yoruba are shameless set of people,i just dashed one LASTMA guy #1500 this morning,the guy dey jump up.chai if Igbo leave the zoo,,,,carnibalism is eminent in the South West.

Hmmn... am tired of preaching against insults and hatred. Too many people turn a deaf ear to the truth because hatred seems to be contagious, among your people. But you forgot that cannibalism was actually practiced in your region??!

NDPVF:
[s][/s]A55 wipe,she is a yoloba coward.

Another hate-filled respondent called NDPVF. Chai!

RareDiamond:
YAROGBA PEOPLE ARE SHAMELESS TWO-FACE HYPOCRITS WITHOUT INTEGRITY

Here comes another one who left his brains behind, on his way to this thread. Your obsession knows no bounds. Try not to let the hate in your soul, kill you.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SonOfEl(m): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

you want him to speak up because you are afraid.....afraid of a Biafra, and afraid of being proven wrong that SS and SE are united....*laughs* you are pathetic.

7 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 2:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Hehehe... Id'emfo! cool

Osong! Sosong ufan mi.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by melzabull(f): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
zz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Atiku, PDP File Motion Compelling INEC To Surrender Election Materials For... / How We Were Attacked At Ambode's House – EFCC / Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.