Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA (26494 Views)

Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? / Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by wale6run: 8:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
fr3do:

Did you organise a poll to know if a majority of Igbo don't want Biafra?
This is a democracy and its the 21st century, let there be a referendum after a debate where prominent people for and against Biafra will come on Tv and try to convince the people.
This is what happened in the UK.

Did you know that Scotland is a country in its own right? They are in a union with England, Wales and Northern Ireland called UK. This is different from Igbo's case, which is about a tribe of Nigeria which is entirely surrounded by Nigeria seeking a violent break-up of the indivisible country.

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by fr3do(m): 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2015
wale6run:

Did you know that Scotland is a country in its own right? They are in a union with England, Wales and Northern Ireland called UK. This is different from Igbo's case, which is about a tribe of Nigeria which is entirely surrounded by Nigeria seeking a violent break-up of the indivisible country.

This is a tribe seeking a non violent exit from a forced union with other tribes surrounding it, I see nothing that makes the seeking of independence based on tribe inherently violent, the Pakistani breakaway from India was based on tribe.
Being surrounded does not stop a country from being independent, e.g Lesotho.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by MrCounselor: 11:40pm On Aug 21, 2015
onenaira3:

It's f2king irritating honestly. Like how pathetic can you get in pretending to be what you are not. It's similar to how i asked a supposed "deltan" question regarding delta and she started avoiding it while ranting "I'm SS" and started avoiding me because i told her i was also deltan. I've never seen people as shameless as yoloba. I swear the more I'm on NL, the more I see what a pathetic, disgraceful, joke of a clan yoloba are. Spits on the floor Again
As if your hating on Yorubas fetch u more gain on ur spare parts or maybe vaseline sales (gringrincheesy investment making Nigeria economy great). Better face una market, onye ara.
[size=16pt]Go and Die[/size]
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Duru1(m): 12:06am On Aug 22, 2015
laudate:

A user made an allegation against the OP, and you believe the user is right??! Do you know how many allegations, accusations and counter accusations are made against people, groups and ethnicities on nairaland, on a daily basis??! Are they all correct? Or are they even justified?

Everyone has a username here. Someone just said there is nothing like South-South region. That his own opinion. There are others that claim there is a South-South region, and it comprises the entire Niger-Delta. Again, that is another viewpoint.

I cannot foist a particular identity on anyone. If a person who is from Ilaje in the Niger-Delta for example, comes in here to say he is from the South-South, who am I to claim that he is not?? Ilaje people speak a dialect of Yoruba mixed with Ijaw, and they bear Yoruba names. Their land is part and parcel of the Niger-Delta, which some scholars believe is a part of the South-South region. I am not in a position to accept or dispute that fact. It doesn't matter to me, one way or the other. undecided

I have seen people bear totally English names like Desmond Elliot, yet they are Yoruba people. I have seen others bear names like George Henshaw, Alfred Cookey etc, yet they are Calabar or even Kalabari people. Would I now argue that on the basis of their names, they should actually be classified as foreigners or Englishmen, because their names are British? Would I say because their names are foreign, they should refrain from passing comments on things that affect their Nigerian locality?

My point is this: does a person's identity, detract from the message he is trying to convey?? sad Does his viewpoint make factual sense? If it does not, why?If a man tells me my clothes are torn, will I ask him what tribe he comes from, first or will I examine the outfit to check if what he is saying, is true?

My grouse is that too many folks on this forum preach hate. They launch insults, invectives, and venomous attacks against people whose messages or comments do not fit their own mindset. And they insult not just the person who disagrees with them, but his family, parentage, ethnicity and background.

If a person disagrees with you, must you drag his family and his ethnic group in the mud??

Why not debate issues clearly and logically, with courtesy using verifiable facts, figures and data??! shocked shocked shocked

Must your viewpoint be the only acceptable one? Must you always decide for others what they should think and how they should think? I believe that one single person does not possess the entire repository of knowledge in the universe. So let the other side be heard, without bias or prejudice. Chikena! undecided

When I first joined NL, I prefered to be a peacemaker. I sat on the fence. I was more interested in learning and exchanging ideas. But then I discovered that my pacifist posture was an excuse for people to launch ad hominem attacks in my direction, so I decided to speak out.

I will never draw first blood, but if you persist in persistently disturbing my peace with foul language, then I will retaliate in the strongest terms. angry Peace.

Ignorance of the law cannot absolve an offender from the punishment. The society has a way to punish trolls. If you think a public arena is place where you can fool around without somebody dressing you down, then you are more goofy than I thought.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by WIZGUY69(m): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2015
TVTKOKO:
Anywhere you hear biafra,the south-southern region is involved. I don't knw why these guys from the east are trying to drag us into this biafra rubbish.this is arrant nonsense.If you want to secede, then do it in your region
We would oppose every move by the igbos to force us into this unwanted marriage!

Modified:for those shouting that i'm a yoruba,i am not a kid in anyway to deny my tribe.you can check my previous post. My mum being does not make me one

Dude you are a fool.
why did you bring yourself so low by claiming what you are not
your ilks are the reason inferior iboes are raising there shoulders par we the yorubas.

stop disgracing us!!!
next time you try that sh.t, we won't forgive you.
enough is enough for the wise.
yuh are better off them.

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2015
Duru1:

Ignorance of the law cannot absolve an offender from the punishment. The society has a way to punish trolls. If you think a public arena is place where you can fool around without somebody dressing you down, then you are more goofy than I thought.

Punishment, kwa? Oh, so someone died and made you the 'policeman' of the internet? shocked What qualifies the OP's post to label him as a troll, biko nu? Yes, his initial comments were probably misguided, or lacking in adequate facts. How is that a crime? Did Cheruv not set him straight, without any insults or bile?

So why did other members of your group suddenly feel the need to unleash venom, even after adequate corrections had been made? Did you read their comments at all? Is that what you call a 'dressing down?' Or a vicious attack?
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 8:40am On Aug 22, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Dude you are a fool.
why did you bring yourself so low by claiming what you are not
your ilks are the reason inferior iboes are raising there shoulders par we the yorubas.

stop disgracing us!!!
next time you try that sh.t, we won't forgive you.
enough is enough for the wise.
yuh are better off them.

Egbon, kilode? shocked Take am easy oh! I am not Yoruba, so maybe I shouldn't put my mouth in your matter.

But even if he is Yoruba, why do you believe that his identity disqualifies him from claiming 'South-South?' I have just given the example of Ilaje people. There are also Itsekiri folks in Delta state and Edo people that bear Yoruba names, oh! Especially the ones from Akoko-Edo side. Last time I checked, both Delta State and Edo state were part of the 'South-South' region.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cheruv: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2015
laudate:

Punishment, kwa? Oh, so someone died and made you the 'policeman' of the internet? shocked What qualifies the OP's post to label him as a troll, biko nu? Yes, his initial comments were probably misguided, or lacking in adequate facts. How is that a crime? Did Cheruv not set him straight, without any insults or bile?

So why did other members of your group suddenly feel the need to unleash venom, even after adequate corrections had been made? Did you read their comments at all? Is that what you call a 'dressing down?' Or a vicious attack?
I've gotten 20 mentions in 48 hrs and 80% of them came from you laudate angry
But seriously I think you should let the insults roll in..the OP was trying to be mischievous without knowing that people were waiting for him.even though am a bit diplomatic, my people are not.
Of all the ethnicities in Nigeria, yolobas throw as much insults as much oil they use in their food so its not bad if they're paid back in the same coin cool

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2015
cheruv:

I've gotten 20 mentions in 48 hrs and 80% of them came from you laudate angry
But seriously I think you should let the insults roll in..the OP was trying to be mischievous without knowing that people were waiting for him.even though am a bit diplomatic, my people are not.
Of all the ethnicities in Nigeria, yolobas throw as much insults as much oil they use in their food so its not bad if they're paid back in the same coin cool

Tell your people to be diplomatic, now... haba! If someone decides to beat the drum of madness, and others decide to wriggle their waist to it using dance steps of craziness, what would be the result? Anarchy! shocked

Secondly, if you got 20 mentions in 48 hours it is because you are always quoting me, because most of my mentions were replies to you! cool

Oya confess, are you or are you not obsessed with me??! cheesy wink grin
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by cheruv: 10:53am On Aug 22, 2015
laudate:

Tell your people to be diplomatic, now... haba! If someone decides to beat the drum of madness, and others decide to wriggle their waist to it using dance steps of craziness, what would be the result? Anarchy! shocked

Secondly, if you got 20 mentions in 48 hours it is because you are always quoting me, because most of my mentions were replies to you! cool

Oya confess, are you or are you not obsessed with me ??! cheesy wink grin
Lekwanum eshishi oo shocked
You don't ve a honeypot so why'd I be obsessed with you If trapQ was the one talking, I'd say OK that no matter what she says it'd not stop my sugarstick from sweetening her honeypot grin
Not bad anyway.. And as for my people, leave them to avenge themselves on their enemies tongue

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2015
cheruv:

Lekwanum eshishi oo shocked
You don't ve a honeypot so why'd I be obsessed with you If trapQ was the one talking, I'd say OK that no matter what she says it'd not stop my sugarstick from sweetening her honeypot grin
Not bad anyway.. And as for my people, leave them to avenge themselves on their enemies tongue

Stop stalking me... you are not my type. wink

As for your people, they always respond with insults the minute anyone disagrees with their viewpoint, and they expect those they have insulted to swallow it and ask for seconds. Is that possible? shocked
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Amansu(f): 7:27pm On Aug 22, 2015
fr3do:

This is a tribe seeking a non violent exit from a forced union with other tribes surrounding it, I see nothing that makes the seeking of independence based on tribe inherently violent, the Pakistani breakaway from India was based on tribe.
Being surrounded does not stop a country from being independent, e.g Lesotho.

Have you forgotten how violent the Biafran experience was? Anyway, Pakistan's breakaway from India was chiefly religious-based: Islam and Hinduism
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by HopeAtHand: 4:02am On Aug 23, 2015
barcanista:
I don't know why some people out of insecurity will create threads of "South South will not be Biafra" "SS can never be part of Biafra" "Igbo want our Oyeeeeeeel" and bla bla bla.

If not for insecurity why will people create such threads repeatedly? The question of SS being part of Biafra is not subject to debate. The SS has different ethnic groups- Igbo/Ikwerre , Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ekpeye, Bini, Esan, Efik, Ibibio etc. Every ethnic group is distinct from each other and will INDEPENDENTLY determine whether or not they want to be with the project Biafra. As it stands today, the relationship between the Igbos within the SS and those in the SE is BLOOD bonded. The relationship between the Ijaws and the entire Igbo is waxing stronger and stronger and we see each other as worthy brothers/cousins. Same with Ibibio and Igbos. The Binis and the Ethnic nationalities of Old Bendel (Edo and Delta states) have all had harmonous relationship among themselves. They all voted in a referendum to stay together in an independent Midwest region (Bini, Igbo, Ijaw, Urobo, Esan etc). If Biafran question comes today, majority of these ethnic groups will vote a resounding YES over the present Nigerian structure. There is nothing like "SS Igbo and SE Igbo", Igbo is Igbo whether they are in SS or SE, just as Ijaw is Ijaw whether in Rivers state, Bayelsa state, Delta state, Edo state or Ondo state. All these people creating threads like this and making statements like "we the South South" should come to terms with the reality. There is no ethnic group called South South. There has never been a time when "South South" appointed anybody to speak for them. Individuals can only speak for their tribes.

Nevertheless, some of us have been trying to see how we can foster harmonous relationship among Nigerian ethnic groups so as to maintain our unity. We have been seeking for good governance and a restructured system. We have been trying to see that this country Nigeria allows everyone equal opportunity whether Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo or Itsekiri. We believe that the agitation for an independent Biafra will only be dropped WHEN the country Nigeria is structured in a way that is acceptable to all ethnic nationalities.

God Bless Us All

Igbo/Ikwerre

When next you write about SS joining the Igbos to form biafra, do well to exclude Ikwerre.it is beyond you.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by HopeAtHand: 4:14am On Aug 23, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Are u running?.disprove what i said.Oron wannabe.

BTW,i was delibrately ignoring the area u were tagging me small boy.

I don't always do this.it was only hopeathand,in his days of stupidity on nairaland here,that i told to mention anywhere he is in Uyo,and i will drive down there.and visit him,because he was claiming to be staying in Uyo then,but he ran away,and never replied,and one other idiot that call me poor man,i have forgotten his monicker.when i proposed a lavishing Dubai tour,with him,because he was claiming to be rich,he ran away.

Now to you,i want u to book any available morning flight tomorrow,from Lagos to Uyo,i will pick u up at the airport,because i will be there between 9 and 10.i will pay you your coming and going money,and drive you around uyo.I want u to see who u are talking to.

Reading is one thing, comprehension is another.

I lived in Uyo and i live in Uyo are two entirely different statements.

Im perfectly jaded, so i wouldnt be indulging unnecessarily in online bashings, so i'll let Your insults pass.

An Akwa Ibom man isnt up there in 'ruggedity', they are simply wannabes who are only playing catch-up, when the 'heat' was on, we couldn't find any, you're just a bunch of late comers....talk these words home and think it thru...

As for Biafra, well, maybe the nuisance value could pay in due time.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 1:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Igbo/Ikwerre

When next you write about SS joining the Igbos to form biafra, do well to exclude Ikwerre.it is beyond you.

Why?? Are the Ikwerre no longer the Igbo-speaking part of Rivers State?
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by HopeAtHand: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2015
Ikwerre is the Ikwerre speaking part of Rivers state...if you want to know the Igbo spaeking part, then you'll need to visit Oyigbo and Egbema in Onelga
laudate:

Why?? Are the Ikwerre no longer the Igbo-speaking part of Rivers State?
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Eziachi: 10:16am On Aug 25, 2015
atbu1983:

Igbo think south south people are fools. is true many south south have been deceived. They are blackmailing us with Jonathan 2015 election. Just because they supported Jonathan as far as they are concern, south south owe them. We south south must learn to separate 2015 election from Niger delta struggle and Biafra.

Only a shortsighted south south will support south south being part of Biafra. What we want is resource control or our own nation not Biafra.
Joining Biafra will be our greatesr mistake. Igbo should form Biafra and let south south form its own confederation or different nations. Joining Biafra will be worst than south sudan. Anybody in d minority tribe who refused to agree with them will b destroyed.
I asked again who is this tribe called South South? Why do you call any tribe minority? How can one be minority in his own land? Who are the minorities among the nations that make up the United Kingdom or even the nearby Cameroon?
Often people forget that these words "south south" was a made up word by corrupt politicians just recently, that doesn't even exist in geographic terms. Are you referring to Urhobo, Efik, Annang, Bini, Igbo, Ijaw etc ?
Assuming that you belong to one of these ethnic nationalities, what make believe that you can speak for them, let alone the others?
South South is just term, not an ethnic group. Just as we use to have Gongola State, where is it now?

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by 1adewoye: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2015
xtrorse:

Despicable beings who are not proud of their tribe and would still shamelessly display their treacherous nature online. Such is ingrained in their DNA.

Tell your Yoruba bigots to grow balls and stop using some other regions to shield your cowardly mien. It is so disgusting and pathetic already!

Your foolish pride has resulted in millions of your dead, starved and maimed, goat-head! In the Nigerian scheme of things, you are marginalized and of no consequence but reduced to making noise from the sidelines, idiot!
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 12:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Well, even if some people feel the South-South does not exist, at least the rest of Nigeria knows that there is a Niger-delta region. It cannot be wished away.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by 4stylz: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2015
erikcantona:
. You are the bigest fool iv seen !! Since you are even not upto 20 percent minority in nigeria ! You are. Already crying of being 40 percebt minority with igbos let me remind you that igbos are 70 percent of that south south!! In biafra there is nothing like minority !! Or majority !! All human bieng is equal that's what hausas and there slavees yoruba dnt knw they always believe they are born to rule you!! Wake up boi if @ all you are fromm South. South cos am from DEGEMA in RIVERS state ! Am 100% biafran

I understand this but just that igbos are too greedy that's why SS is scared to join you guys
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by erikcantona: 10:38am On Sep 03, 2015
4stylz:

I understand this but just that igbos are too greedy that's why SS is scared to join you guys
I dnt see igbos as grEedy ! They are hardworking and also has oil and gas in all south east states so they are not calling us for greed but because we are blood brothers and were biafrans b4 the coming of lugard
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by 4stylz: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2015
erikcantona:
I dnt see igbos as grEedy ! They are hardworking and also has oil and gas in all south east states so they are not calling us for greed but because we are blood brothers and were biafrans b4 the coming of lugard

Exactly, biafra is an igbo movement, south south managed to join that fight then because they were decieved into thinking its for everybody! We know better now.. that's why we the south south people are fighting for true confederalism and not breakup.

You and I know Nigeria will never break up peacefully, there is no need for war and fighting over what God gave us freely.. who die nor get country ooo

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by erikcantona: 2:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
4stylz:

Exactly, biafra is an igbo movement, south south managed to join that fight then because they were decieved into thinking its for everybody! We know better now.. that's why we the south south people are fighting for true confederalism and not breakup.

You and I know Nigeria will never break up peacefully, there is no need for war and fighting over what God gave us freely.. who die nor get country ooo
the war have started if you dnt knw !! And the truth is that the terror will be on nigeria not ine the south south or east again !! I dnt knw why hausa and youruba find it difficult to let igbos go!! Are th IGBOs the reason they survive? I thought yoruba and hausas have killed. Them enouph ! Every time they get killed in the north for no just cause!! And yourba keep burning there shops on yearly bases!! I think you guys are hypocrites!! The last election have shown us who are brothers are !! There divide and rule can't work again!! We are biafrans and will are agitatiing peacefully for now!! But soon. We will run out of patience then somalia will be heaven compared to nigeria
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by anachy: 1:19am On Sep 09, 2015
laudate:

You are just as bad as they are..! Cut the crap, pls. sad

And that goes for you too! angry

Can you listen to yourself? What is your problem with their project? Hate will not take you far.
how dare yu quote the great anchy.yu this edo man..?

Tanx for the welcome
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 1:23am On Sep 09, 2015
anachy:
how dare yu quote the great anchy.yu this edo man..?

Tanx for the welcome

Na who be Edo man?? Or have you been dreaming?? Oya, provide evidence to prove that Laudate is from Edo. Every correct answer gets 20 marks!! cheesy
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by anachy: 1:36am On Sep 09, 2015
laudate:

Na who be Edo man?? Or have you been dreaming?? Oya, provide evidence to prove that Laudate is from Edo. Every correct answer gets 20 marks!! cheesy
shutap ,yu fool, yu re an edo man and I know yu re versatiles in many languages and also familiar with places in nigeria. That s why yu belief in one nigeria..
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 1:43am On Sep 09, 2015
anachy:
shutap ,yu fool, yu re an edo man and I know yu re versatiles in many languages and also familiar with places in nigeria. That s why yu belief in one nigeria..

Come and see another mad man on NL. shocked

I asked you for proof to show Laudate was Edo, you could NOT provide it. Now you are saying that 'yu re an edo man and I know yu re versatiles in many languages', without any shred of evidence to support your Edo claim. Are you normal??

Abi the thing wey dey follow you from your village never show you im face?? shocked The only fool here is you o! I hope you know that.. undecided
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by anachy: 1:51am On Sep 09, 2015
laudate:

Come and see another mad man on NL. shocked

I asked you for proof to show Llaudate was Edo, you could NOT provide it. Now you are saying that 'yu re an edo man and I know yu re versatiles in many languages', without any shred of evidence to support your Edo claim. Are you normal??

Abi the thing wey dey follow you from your village never show you im face?? shocked The only fool here is you o! I hope you know that.. undecided
why will I provide a liar like you that said in your comments that you have relative in igala,edo,ijaw,and anambra.
I know yu will denied your state. But don't bother man, keep your one nigeria, since yu re not biafruad, yu ve no probs with me. Edo man tongue
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 1:57am On Sep 09, 2015
anachy:
why will I provide a liar like you that said in your comments that you have relative in igala,edo,ijaw,and anambra.
I know yu will denied your state. But don't bother man, keep your one nigeria, since yu re not biafruad, yu ve no probs with me. Edo man tongue

Deny which state?? Are you sure you are normal?? I mean..like, seriously? shocked Which planet do you come from?? Obviously you are the liar here, since you lied against me by claiming that I was Edo. shocked

Guy, I am not Edo. And I cannot take on a particular ethnicity, to please anybody. angry

So abeg, just swerve!
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by anachy: 2:05am On Sep 09, 2015
laudate:

Deny which state?? Are you sure you are normal?? I mean..like, seriously? shocked Which planet do you come from?? Obviously you are the liar here, since you lied against me by claiming that I was Edo. shocked

Guy, I am not Edo. And I cannot take on a particular ethnicity, to please anybody. angry

So abeg, just swerve!
yu sh1t..what da fvck wrong with you.
You re benin boi. That I know for sure. Stop living in self-denials.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 2:09am On Sep 09, 2015
anachy:
yu sh1t..what da fvck wrong with you.
You re benin boi. That I know for sure. Stop living in self-denials.

I am NOT a Benin Boy!! What da heck is wrong with you??! Dem send you? Tell your Biafra people that you did not meet me at home! Haba! angry
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by anachy: 2:26am On Sep 09, 2015
laudate:

I am NOT a Benin Boy!! What da heck is wrong with you??! Dem send you? Tell your Biafra people that you did not meet me at home! Haba! angry
fvck the Biafra. But I can understand why you don't want them to know ur state. But only I know yu re benin boi..tongue *yawn* yu can fool them but you can't fool me.You should be fvcking happy about it. Laudatte d edo boi..tongue
Good nite

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Amaechi Visits Frank Obi's Family Who Was Slain By Gunmen / Wike Lauds Supreme Court For Stopping Currency Swap Deadline / Open Letter To Obey Ezekwesili: You Have Become Their Laughing Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.