Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA (26493 Views)

Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? / Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by melzabull(f): 2:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:
For once I have seen real evidence of a "bursting"

Hey, Yoruba folks, leave the Igbo biafra drama to us the SS. We can handle them ourselves. I just need more SS people to speak up against this madness. Don't just silently disapprove. Speak up.
bitterdemon, we have bursted over 20 'SS wannabees' before with undisputable evidences to back it up. This is just one of many classic examples.

Just that your st√pidity and profound hate wouldn't allow you notice as you keep like looking for Igbo bashing threads to spew you hate and exhibit you madness.

keep looking for more SS to oppose Igbo, good luck with that. sweet lemon ko bitter demon ni.

Hopeless fooool

18 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SOUNDKING: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
onenaira3:

It's f2king irritating honestly. Like how pathetic can you get in pretending to be what you are not. It's similar to how i asked a supposed "deltan" question regarding delta and she started avoiding it while ranting "I'm SS" and started avoiding me because i told her i was also deltan. I've never seen people as shameless as yoloba. I swear the more I'm on NL, the more I see what a pathetic, disgraceful, joke of a clan yoloba are. Spits on the floor Again
they have flurished on lies for many years,,,,,,everything has expiry date.

9 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CHM11: 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Hey, Yoruba folks, leave the Igbo biafra drama to us the SS. We can handle them ourselves. I just need more SS people to speak up against this madness. Don't just silently disapprove. Speak up.

I'm in support of their Biafra dream, they should secede but they should do that peacefully and with only those who share their views. Many of us in the SS will most likely love to be on our own, not with the igbos.

7 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 2:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

The Idiot tried speaking Ibibio with me, I understand Ibibio although not fluently, but I knew his game so I simply replied his questions wittingly, he jumped on me and declared I'm not Akwa-Ibom. Which Akwa-Ibomite does not know that Ibibio is NOT our only language? And how many times will I say that I am an Oron girl on this forum mbok?

Ask him if he understands a word of Oron, my own language. If I can understand his own while he does not understand my own does that not mean that I am actually more Akwa-Ibom than him?
[/s]You as use,less as sanitary pad.An average oron man or woman understands Ibibio.stop coming here to make mockery of yourself.

14 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You as use,less as sanitary pad.An average oron man or woman understands Ibibio.stop coming here to make mockery of yourself.

You may not live long, with this hate that is bottled up inside you. No be curse, oh! Please try and let go of the vile feelings inside you.

So if she does not understand Ibibio, how is that your own problem? Did she ask you for money to take Ibibio classes?

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SonOfEl(m): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
PLS IF THERE WILL BE A BIAFRA, LET IS BE FOR IGBOS IN SE AND SS. WE DONT NEED OTHER MINORITIES. THEY CAN ONLY BE A PART IF THEY ARE INTERESTED.......

WHO 'NEEDS' MINORITIES?

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]You as use,less as sanitary pad.An average oron man or woman understands Ibibio.stop coming here to make mockery of yourself.

The ones living among Ibibios.

I don't even stay in Akwa-Ibom. Never did. I'm a Lagos girl. My parents are Oron and Efik so why the hell should I have to understand Ibibio?

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2015
SonOfEl:
PLS IF THERE WILL BE A BIAFRA, LET IS BE FOR IGBOS IN SE AND SS. WE DONT NEED OTHER MINORITIES. THEY CAN ONLY BE A PART IF THEY ARE INTERESTED.......

WHO 'NEEDS' MINORITIES?

So why do your people keep hyperventilating and spewing out insults and hatred, when the minorities say they do not want to be part of Biafra??! shocked

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I don't even stay in Akwa-Ibom. Never did. I'm a Lagos girl. My parents are Oron and Efik so why the hell should I have to understand Ibibio?

Please stop responding to him. He does not have any valid points. For some people, they get high only when they can trade insults with others. He is obviously a junkie, addicted to hate. You are not his fix. angry
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
CHM11:

I'm in support of their Biafra dream, they should secede but they should do that peacefully and with only those who share their views. Many of us in the SS will most likely love to be on our own, not with the igbos.
[/s]B@stard,speak for ur ethnic group.BTW,i only see this monicker any day a topic of "WE" SS....,is created.Who are u decieving?

10 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
CHM11:

My problem is not the biafra itself. It's the way they are forcing it down our throat.

Definitely. Any SS person that wants to join them should be free to go. But threatening violence and forcing it down SS throats? Mba!

4 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by melzabull(f): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Thank you bro. I need more people to speak up. Don't just look on silently, speak up.
foolish goat.

I am SS

I am Niger Delta

and I want Biafra

7 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
laudate:

Please stop responding to him. He does not have any valid points. For some people, they get high only when they can trade insults with others. He is obviously a junkie, addicted to hate. You are not his fix. angry
[/s]U can't play yoruba on me. Ami ndo atai eyen ibibio.

4 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
melzabull:
foolish goat.

I am SS

I am Niger Delta

and I want Biafra

You SS? Chei! Pls where are all those busters oooo? I'm sure I have seen this girl say she is Igbo, many times. Someone should ransack her posts now.

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CHM11: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]B@stard,speak for ur ethnic group.BTW,i only see this monicker any day a topic of "WE" SS....,is created.Who are u decieving?
This iidiot is ignored.
Follow chm11 to learn about other issues that are not tribe related.

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

My problem is not the biafra itself. It's the way they are forcing it down our throat.

Definitely. Any SS person that wants to join them should be free to go. But threatening violence and forcing it down SS throats? Mba!
[/s]'Lagos girl',u can't be in Lagos,and dictate to us what we gonna do.

BTW,you always claim to be from ORON,what's Alagh=?

9 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]U can't play yoruba on me. Ami ndo atai eyen ibibio.

Can you read? shocked shocked
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by flyingsnail(f): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
you are from ..

9 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by melzabull(f): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

shut up! no one is forcing anything on you, get that into you crack head. Neither has anyone threatened violence.

Referendum, peaceful disintegration! but in the event to forcefully keep proponents of Biafra in a failed one nigeria, then violence may become unavoidable.

Better stop fooling yourself cos you are no more SS than me

6 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by TVTKOKO(m): 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wait wait wait. o

why are you all shouting that i'm yoruba?? The love i have for that tribe is unrivalled and my name is a testimony to that fact.

I raised a topic,and all wat some jobless folks could do is to do a research on my name?

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CHM11: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Seconded. They think we can't remember how the biafran soldiers killed many innocent Niger Deltans from Ogoni land through Delta, through benin and even down to Ore in Ondo state. When the got a reply from the Nigerian Army, they started wailing and playing the victim. They even tried going to Yoruba land but was resisted at Ore. Today, they are trying to form relationship with south south people. We don't forget easily!!!!!.....

Just go for your biafra if you have the mind.....marriage Is not by force.

4 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
CHM11:

This iidiot is ignored.
Follow chm11 to learn about other issues that are not tribe related.
[/s]I will nail all you SS wannabes that always come here to type trash.'Even if' my state ain't gonna join Biafra,i don't c u being in same country.so why "WE SS....."?

11 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SOUNDKING: 2:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

don't forget the fact that,not all ethnic group in the present day SS are in Biafran Map.be wise, Biafra has nothing to do with yorrobers whether in SS or SW.....sink it to your skull.

9 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
melzabull:
shut up! no one is forcing anything on you, get that into you crack head. Neither has anyone threatened violence.

Referendum, peaceful disintegration! but in the event to forcefully keep proponents of Biafra in a failed one nigeria, then violence may become unavoidable.

Better stop fooling yourself cos you are no more SS than me

You chaps have just proven my hypotheses, that you cannot hold a logical discussion devoid of hate, insults and vituperation. I rest my case. sad

Nothing in her post was disrespectful. Yet, you had to jump in and reply with a spate of insults that detracted from your main points. Brilliant! sad
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
laudate:

Can you read? shocked shocked
[/s]Etete mfo.

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Most SS people under 35 don't speak even their languages fluently. We are used to English and pidgin.
Thanks to the early and very close interaction we had with colonists, we sadly lost the language culture little by little. Do you know that the bowler culture hat is actually influenced by the oyibos?

Don't get me wrong, we have rich, deep cultures. The Binis, the Ishekiris, the Ikas, the Ijaws, the Efiks have very deep cultures, no wonder the monarchs are some of the most powerful in Nigeria! But we embraced quiet a few western styles.

4 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
TVTKOKO:
Wait wait wait. o

why are you all shouting that i'm yoruba?? The love i have for that tribe is unrivalled and my name is a testimony to that fact.

I raised a topic,and all wat some jobless folks could do is to do a research on my name?

How else do they want to prove that you are important??! cool
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by uniklinkum(m): 2:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
flyingsnail:
you are from ..
And to know that this worthless piece of rag reside in ago iwoye says it all.

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by melzabull(f): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

You SS? Chei! Pls where are all those busters oooo? I'm sure I have seen this girl say she is Igbo, many times. Someone should ransack her posts now.
bitterdemon see why I always insult you? because you are a senseless foooool.

I am Igbo. I am Niger deltan. and I am SS. Confirmed Anioma babe from the divide and rule geopolitical delta state

I have never denied my igboness.

So In your empty brain there are no Igbos in SS? You are even more st√pid than I imagined. Gosh!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]'Lagos girl',u can't be in Lagos,and dictate to us what we gonna do.

BTW,you always claim to be from ORON,what's Alagh=?

Alagha you mean?

You see, you don't even know the full word!

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 2:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

[/s]Ebot,boro mi.Abi u never get the answer from ur omo ale boyfriend?

5 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:
Most SS people under 35 don't speak even their languages fluently. We are used to English and pidgin.
Thanks to the early and very close interaction we had with colonists, we sadly lost the language culture little by little. Do you know that the bowler culture hat is actually influenced by the oyibos?

Don't get me wrong, we have rich, deep cultures. The Binis, the Ishekiris, the Ikas, the Ijaws, the Efiks have very deep cultures, no wonder the monarchs are one of the most powerful in Nigeria! But we embraced quiet a few western styles.

Babe, leave them to their hate. When the minorities say 'NO' to their overtures, they get ballistic. I used to wonder why. Now the truth has been revealed?! undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Those Who Brutalised #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters Won’t Go Free / Igboho: Court Awards ₦50,000 Against Malami / President Jonathan & VP Sambo With African Ambassadors (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.