Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA (26492 Views)

Why Does The Igbos Like Aligning Themselves With The South Southerners...? / Igbo (IPOB) Divide And Rule Mentality Is Becoming Annoying to we south south / Igbos, South Southerners, Nigerians, Say No To Nuclear Power Station In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
melzabull:
bitterdemon see why I always insult you? because you are a senseless foooool.

I am Igbo. I am Niger deltan. and I am SS. Confirmed Anioma babe from the divide and rule geopolitical delta state

I have never denied my igboness.

So In your empty brain there are no Igbos in SS? You are even more st√pid than I imagined. Gosh!

I meant SE Igbo not SS Igbo. I have never seen you say you are Anioma. You are an SE Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by TVTKOKO(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
www.nairaland.com/modifypost?redirect=%2F2512295%2Ftop-14-nigerian-innovators-watch%2F2%2336997431&post=36997431
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

Alagha you mean?

You see, you don't even know the full word!
[/s]Unam,afo boro mi.kpong mkpo spelling.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Rukkydelta(f): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ok
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
melzabull:
bitterdemon see why I always insult you? because you are a senseless foooool.

I am Igbo. I am Niger deltan. and I am SS. Confirmed Anioma babe from the divide and rule geopolitical delta state

I have never denied my igboness.

So In your empty brain there are no Igbos in SS? You are even more st√pid than I imagined. Gosh!

Another epistle of hate. undecided

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
CHM11:

Seconded. They think we can't remember how the biafran soldiers killed many innocent Niger Deltans from Ogoni land through Delta, through benin and even down to Ore in Ondo state. When the got a reply from the Nigerian Army, they started wailing and playing the victim. They even tried going to Yoruba land but was resisted at Ore. Today, they are trying to form relationship with south south people. We don't forget easily!!!!!.....

Just go for your biafra if you have the mind.....marriage Is not by force.

My uncle was forced to join the biafran army at 12 years. He has been on/off mental institutions for years now as a result of the truama. Something my mum's family are yet to forgive the Igbos for.

4 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by melzabull(f): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

You chaps have just proven my hypotheses, that you cannot hold a logical discussion devoid of hate, insults and vituperation. I rest my case. sad

Nothing in her post was disrespectful. Yet, you had to jump in and reply with a spate of insults that detracted from your main points. Brilliant! sad
how else do you want me to address bitterdemon who doesn't know there are Igbos in SS? huh?? abeg carry your rubbish take to the left joor...shuuuuu

13 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 2:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Unam,afo boro mi.kpong mkpo spelling.

Hypocrite! Afo yom kpong spelling now? But if it's your Ibibio you will want me to spell it well abi?

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

Hypocrite! Afo yom pkong spelling now? But if it's your Ibibio you will want me to spell it well abi?
[/s]Kop inua.Boro mi.

5 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by rigarmortis: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Who are the 'una'? You have provided the statement where the chap TVTKOKO said he was Yoruba. And when you did, what happened? Did someone dash you a million for doing so? Don't let the hatred you have for these Yoruba people blind you and cause your downfall. Your write-up and posts in this thread, depict you as the one with an irrational, bigoted outlook against them.

Hatred is toxic. It leads to unwanted diseases in the body and soul.

Oya, bia come here and tell the truth .... did a Yoruba man steal your wife from you, in your former life? undecided Confess, so we can know how to treat this case oh! shocked

please turn your brain on, I don't support all the tribal rants here but its clear the dude started the whole thing and deserves all the bashing he is getting, and sorry if the tribe was dragged into it, its the norm in Africa, Africans are tribal people, you are an ambassador of or origins, one way or the other.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

My uncle was forced to join the biafran army at 12 years. He has been on/off mental institutions for years now as a result of the truama. Something my mum's family are yet to forgive the Igbos for.

Am sorry to hear that. May God grant him the divine healing that he needs. undecided

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SOUNDKING: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
hertz9te:

Yeah right..... Have you ever been to the east?......who needs your oil?
It's simple.You don't want us,we don't want you either..the few igbo states we have are good to go. The rest of y'all can suck my dick
my brother relax,na onye ofe oil open the thread, our able CIAs has busted him,,,,na certified ofe shawa shawa.in my family as an IPOB member,we have more Ijaw speaking Biafrans than Igbo,our secretary is from Isoko,our P.R.O from Urhobo,those are facts,treasurer of lagos unit 2 na Izon man,u need to see the love and zeal they have, we are 1 media is good, one and all has being foolish and yorrober and their masters benefits from it,,,,,stop buying their news papers for they survive by lies and deception, join IPBO today and withness true brotherhood.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CHM11: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I will nail all you SS wannabes that always come here to type trash.'Even if' my state ain't gonna join Biafra,i don't c u being in same country.so why "WE SS....."?
Like I said, follow chm11 to learn stuffs about life and other non-tribal issues. I don't know you as you talk like a child. You probably lack experience or exposure so I'd leave you now to spread your wings and learn. Soon you will learn from the igbos especially those based in the SE. You will learn in the end.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]Kop inua.Boro mi.

Lol. Se fi idem! Mbok kpong mi o. Nso wo ri diem?

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by melzabull(f): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

same old sh1t! every bodies uncle was forced to join Biafra army and are now in coma suffering one mental defect or the other...bwuahahahaha cheesygrin

Na today? mtvheww

15 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Am sorry to hear that. May God grant him the divine healing that he needs. undecided

Thanks dear.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by UncleJudax(m): 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Hmmn... am tired of preaching against insults and hatred. Too many people turn a deaf ear to the truth because hatred seems to be contagious, among your people. But you forgot that cannibalism was actually practiced in your region??!

Another hate-filled respondent called NDPVF. Chai!

Here comes another one who left his brains behind, on his way to this thread. Your obsession knows no bounds. Try not to let the hate in your soul, kill you.
You claim to have come in peace. You also said you are not Yoruba. grin

Strangely enough, you have been attacking igbos and SS people alike, and have failed to call the OP (impostor) out.

I have not the time or intention to trace your origin, but your utterances thus far are yoruba enough shocked

12 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CyberWolf: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I meant SE Igbo not SS Igbo. I have never seen you say you are Anioma. You are an SE Igbo.
Which one is SE Igbo and SS Igbo?...Igbo is Igbo everywhere...Stop this ethnic division you are portraying here, you will regret it ooo when the time comes..be guided angry

14 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by basilo101: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lol, dia is nothing like SS. Nigeria is a tripod and in any case of distingration will go back to its constituent parts.

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
rigarmortis:

please turn your brain on, I don't support all the tribal rants here but its clear the dude started the whole thing and deserves all the bashing he is getting, and sorry if the tribe was dragged into it, its the norm in Africa, Africans are tribal people, you are an ambassador of or origins, one way or the other.

You just said "turn your brain on?" See what I mean? Your first response... and it was littered with disrespect.

And I beg to disagree...spewing insults is NOT an African thing! I am an African, and 'respect' is given a key place in most cultures.

Respect is a norm. Disrespect is frowned upon and this vice has been known to start wars, in primordial times. That is why in most cultures, people are warned not to cause offence or disrespect others. shocked That is why the phrase 'home training,' is a common feature of most cultures in Nigeria. Some folks here, have shown that they lack this quality.

Children have been beaten for being disrespectful. So I don't understand why the Igbo respondents on this thread, have chosen to deliberately coat every single sentence from their keyboards, with disrespect. It alienates others and makes them look down on your cause. undecided

Africans maybe tribal people, but they are also hospitable folks. I don't know where you got the idea that disrespect is a norm, in most African cultures. It is NOT! angry

1 Like

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
melzabull:
same old sh1t! every bodies uncle was forced to join Biafra army and are now in coma suffering one mental defect or the other...bwuahahahaha cheesygrin

Na today? mtvheww

Go and read about biafra history yourself to know the kinds of things that happened then. In Akpabio's own words "parents hid their kids (boys) into pit latrines to avoid them being whisked away"
You need to properly have a grasp of this "biafra" thing you are asking for all over again. If you must get it, Do it properly and orderly to avoid a repeat of such unfortunate and avoidable events again. Is that too much to ask?

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 3:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

[/s]Your uncle is as coward as you.He was conscripted by Federal forces to fight against Biafra,not for Biafra.Cowardice runs in yoloba blood,thats why u are shameless hiding under oron to spit Igbos.My people fought against Nigeria,and held their heads high even in death.That's why our ex governor honoured them last year.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by melzabull(f): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

Another epistle of hate. undecided
Mr man what's your problem? but I never saw you correct her when she made the indirect assertion that there are no Igbo in SS.

Why would she say I'm Igbo but claiming SS? If she wasn't irrationally st√pid, she would know there are Igbo in SS and igbo land transcends SE.

I have absolutely no apologies for my verbal tirade on her. Her st√pidity no be here, and it has 'tayed'

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by laudate: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
melzabull:
Mr man what's your problem? but I never saw you correct her when she made the indirect assertion that there are no Igbo in SS.

Why would she say I'm Igbo but claiming SS? If she wasn't irrationally st√pid, she would know there are Igbo in SS and igbo land transcends SE.

I have absolutely no apologies for my verbal tirade on her. Her st√pidity no be here, and it has 'tayed'

Cheruv quickly corrected that wrong impression, or didn't you go through this thread from the beginning?

Apart from that, her comment was not disrespectful but just ignorant, as she did not make the clear distinction between SS non-Igbo and SS Igbo.

Everyone in Nigeria knows there are both Igbo and non-Igbo is the SS. So what is the issue?
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
CHM11:

Like I said, follow chm11 to learn stuffs about life and other non-tribal issues. I don't know you as you talk like a child. You probably lack experience or exposure so I'd leave you now to spread your wings and learn. Soon you will learn from the igbos especially those based in the SE. You will learn in the end.
[/s]coward,u can't play yoruba on me.shm

6 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by melzabull(f): 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Go and read about biafra history yourself to know the kinds of things that happened then. In Akpabio's own words "parents hid their kids (boys) into pit latrines to avoid them being whisked away"
You need to properly have a grasp of this "biafra" thing you are asking for all over again. If you must get it, Do it properly and orderly to avoid a repeat of such unfortunate and avoidable events again. Is that too much to ask?
How many times will it be sounded to your deaf ears that it going to be a peaceful disintegration via referendum? some people want out, is it by force to be in same country?.

Even on this thread I have said it that the issue of war will arise if the 'owners of naijeriya' wants to keep us in the cursed marriage.

How diificult is that for you to understand madam bitter demon?

Tomorrow you will make and ask same silly question, are you that dull?

6 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by NDPVF(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
[s]
Sweetlemon:

Lol. Se fi idem! Mbok kpong mi o. Nso wo ri diem?
[/s]stop writting trash.Am asking u,whats the meaning of Alagha,in English,and its taking u and ur teacher over an hour to answer it,because u can't interprete other things i wrote.Shm on u.gerrah.

6 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
melzabull:
How many times will it be sounded to your deaf ears that it going to be a peaceful disintegration via referendum? some people want out, is it by force to be in same country?.

Even on this thread I have said it that the issue of war will arise if the 'owners of naijeriya' wants to keep us in the cursed marriage.

I can really see how peacefully you guys have been going about your quest. As in just look at the way you are making your feelings known. So peaceful and respectful.

2 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by modhream: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
melzabull:

Hian,why are you asking a question you already know the answer?.
It's like asking her if the sun will rise in the east tomorrow.I would have opined she's deliberately obtuse,but she'd proven severally she's that dull and more.

3 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by Sweetlemon(f): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]stop writting trash.Am asking u,whats the meaning of Alagha,in English,and its taking u and ur teacher over an hour to answer it,because u can't interprete other things i wrote.Shm on u.gerrah.

Alagha means good morning.

I would have asked you to tell me the meaning of

biong olong mi
Di se
i le vo?
o sop gha
etc. but let me pity you.
Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by SonOfEl(m): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
laudate:

So why do your people keep hyperventilating and spewing out insults and hatred, when the minorities say they do not want to be part of Biafra??! shocked

we simply returned the favor. some SSers insult us, think we want their oil (as if we don't have ours). secondly they get epileptic when we try to educate them that there are SS igbos , but no.... they won't listen, all they say is that we are forcing them to be Igbo.

we keep telling them that south south is not a tribe, it is a zone containing numerous minorities, and a significant Igbo population.

6 Likes

Re: We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA by CHM11: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sweetlemon:

So sorry about that. There are a million things that happened in the past that have completely built a bridge between some major tribes. Just the same way the igbos hate the Northerners and the yorubas for the Biafra war (which they ridiculously call genocide), its the same way some major tribes in the SS hate the igbos.

Consider the following with a clear conscience.

The igbos were the most successful tribe in the country during the pre-war era even though the administration of the country was in the hands of the North. Thanks to minister of finance, Okotiebo. The country was still at peace as all tribes could live in other regions peacefully but the igbos were the most decentralised as they could do business in the North, SS, and SW peacefully and successfully. This wasn't good enough and with military power, Aguiyi Ironsi (from anambra) commanded his subordinate (Kaduna Nzeogwu) to carry out the first coup,...Northern leaders were killed by these soldiers in a very ridiculous way. Worse there is an interview where Major Nzeogwu was bragging about how they killed the Northern soldiers in disgustingly ridiculous ways.

This was what led to a reprisal attach by the Northerners and many igbos were killed in the North in return. Nobody went to the east to kill anybody, the east was peaceful.

Oil was just discovered in the Niger Delta region (which the igbos considered as their subordinates). Then the wanted to force the Niger Delta region into Biafra. The biafran Soldiers started from Calabar, forcing all minorities into their army. They went to akwaibom, ogoni, portharcourt, Bayelsa, ughelli, Warri, Sapele, Auchi, Benin, Okada and even Ore. As they went the killed those who refused to join them.

Then when they got to Ore, the yorubas defended their land by fighting back. The Yorubas had been silent all along and the igbos went as far as their homeland trying to invade their land.

Then came the return invasion by the federal troops who helped all SS states and when the igbos were all caged up in their hometown in SE, the federal troops had mercy and didn't attack dem till they surrendered.

Then Ojukwu Ran away to abidjan and the wise Phillip Effiong who was cajoled into the igbo dream went straight to col. Obasanjo and Obasanjo lead Effiong to go and apologise to gowon who gladly accepted his apology.

Today the igbos play the victim like they wernt the ones who started the attack from the first coup.

The invasion of minority tribe lands in Cross river, Akwaibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta, Edo and even parts of Ondo by the Biafran Army, the igbos are quick to forget all these. They just want to play the victim all the time.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Why Buhari’s Government Is The Most Corrupt" - Ozekhome / Sanwo-Olu: Those Who Brutalised #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters Won’t Go Free / Igboho: Court Awards ₦50,000 Against Malami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.