Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Could You Believe I Made #500,000 With Just #5000 In My First Month - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Could You Believe I Made #500,000 With Just #5000 In My First Month (817 Views)

5 Things Every New Manager Should Do In Their First Month / Teachers Recruitment Exercise : Akwa Ibom Recalls Sacked 5000 Teachers / FG Begins Recruitment Of 500,000 Graduates - Npower.gov.ng. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Could You Believe I Made #500,000 With Just #5000 In My First Month by Deewhybaba(m): 1:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
Give me just 3minutes of your time and i will unveil a secret system that i have been using for a very long time to generate extra N300,000 per month doing the simplest business online; IMPORTATION BUSINESS

Am going to show you how you can start your own mini importation business , i know it might sound a bit strange to you but am going to show you real live verifiable proofs on this website.After several months of research, trials and errors i finally discovered how any Nigerian can start up an importation business with just a capital of N20,000 importing goods in small scale from china and reselling them at a more higher price here without even owning a shop or traveling to china, When i started my own importation business i started with N10,000 buying goods in small scale from china right from my home and once they arrive i supply them at a more higher price to the retailers in the local market here in Nigeria.

Get more on this on http://www.get39kperweek.info/
JOIN ME ON AGBOOLA OLADAYO DANIEL ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/pages/Earning-a-Living-on-Mini-Importation-Business/881094191961461/

Re: Could You Believe I Made #500,000 With Just #5000 In My First Month by Deewhybaba(m): 7:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Why do people blive everything is a lie
I think people has mislead them to blive everything s a lie. Friends discourage a friend nd later he/she led him out of destiny. I think there are two categories of pple. I) PDP. People Discouraging People. This people are discouragers. They live with doubt, they don't trust in demselve neither in others, they believe they cannot make it.
Then we av d second pple
2) P.E.P. People Empowering People. This are d winners that make things happen. They blive in others nd in demselves. They always tries to do things before taking it as a lie. They are the winners
Are you one of them?
On hw to earn a living on mini importatation business. log onto
www.get39kperweek.info
They are proves. .

(1) (Reply)

A Gift To A Police Traffic Officer / 9 Things You Should NEVER Include On Your CV / Dead Body Found In My Shop (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.