Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari (26723 Views)

DSS Hands Over 82 Freed Chibok Girls To Women Affairs For Rehabilitation / $219,000 Withdrawal: EFCC Questions Foreign Affairs Ministry DG, 24 Others / Nigerian Ambassadors Not Recalled — Foreign Affairs Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Ndkings1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wht dos that mean? women

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2015
That is to say, if money from looters are not recovered, there will be no opportunity for women. grin grin

One Chance Government
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by refreshrate: 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
What did this woman do to this man last night?

shet!
so its money to fund womens ministry the whole country has been put on standstill for all this while?

Meanwhile i refused to do visa lottery that time.

I don fvck up

8 Likes

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
[size=20pt]for his wife and oshomole's golddigger[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by darlenese(f): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
I'm waiting ooooo

I just hope the ordinary woman out there will receive her own share too

2 Likes

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
I never knew moi moi with corned beef could taste so good together. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by bamideleolushol(m): 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Are u part of dem ur case is in area m
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Ediss(m): 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Are they not suppose to use it to create jobs for the poor youths. Just thinking o

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Fellywood(m): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
SunnyBlaze1:
okay
who's loot
#modified# my first FTC on FP after two months on NL guys show some love( send ya gifts)
shout out to Honourable Intovert grin
One wonders when abacha did NOT touch Nigeria's kobo

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by babyfaceafrica: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
What has dis ministry achieved with the little they were given?...less they forget men have issues too!!!...equality my foot!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by appini: 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
Emekamex:
Buhari "willing" since 1960; we are still waiting for you to start "doing".

What else are you expecting from a Willy-Willy old soldier from Duaraland

3 Likes

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by k10: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
let the recycling start....
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
In other words if we can't recover the loots no money for ministry of women affairs

Or if there was no loot, women affairs should be an NGO
Why reason like this?
Where is thy brain?
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Fellywood(m): 3:33pm On Aug 18, 2015
kendrick9:
What a foolish liar this man is
Hehehe.....one wonders whose loot he is waiting for. Is it the USD2.8B in his midland bank in UK, the suitcases stuffed with Pounds & Dollars carried by his adc, the ones he stole at PTF or the ones abacha NEVER touched. Only children & stalk illiterates will believe this DULLARDdidic SCAM.

8 Likes

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by MrCork: 3:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
kongaJUMIA:
President Muhammadu Buhari yesterday assured officials of the Ministry of Women Affairs that part of the money his administration would recover from looters would be used to fund the ministry. He gave the assurance when ‎the Permanent Secretary, Ezekiel Oyemomi, led officials of the ministry to brief ‎the President on its activities and challenges at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He assured that the resslement and comfort of Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) remains a top priprity of his administration.

This is even as the President said no amount of intrigues would make him relent in the war against corruption.

Oyemomi told State House correspondents that they briefed Buhari on all its activities at the end of which he realised that his ministry was demanding.

He said, “when you look at what the ministry is set up to do, we cut across 70 per cent of the population dealing with the issues of women, children, the vulnerable, people with disabilities, the distressed, distressed families and the lot.

“He (the President) gave his word that once government can recover some funds, he will make sure that such are introduced into boosting the budget of the ministry so that we can be well-funded, especially on areas of empowerment, empowering all the stakeholder groups.”

Oyemomi said one of the challenges facing the ministry was that some establishments that are supposed to be under his ministry had been absorbed somewhere else.

According to him, the President had promised to look into the matter and bring such establishments back under the ministry.

“Part of the challenges are that some establishments should normally be under our control, but they have been absorbed somewhere else especially the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). “We have expressed this to him and believe that the President will look at it and bring them back under us. He didn’t give a definite response but our document that had been presented certainly would be reviewed so that the right thing can be done,” he added.

Meanwhile, the President said yesterday that no amount of pressure would make him give up the war against corruption. He restated that looters of the nation’s treasury would soon have their day in court and that, upon conviction, their ill-gotten wealth will be seized and returned to government coffers.

He made the declaration when he hosted members of “Nigerians Against Corruption “who marched to the Presidential Villa, Abuja to pledge their full support for his administration’s anti-graft campaign, promising “a relentless prosecution of the war against corruption, with due regard to the Rule of Law.

“I believe it is time for Nigeria to change course. That is why I sought election as President and got elected. As President, I am determined that Nigeria must move away from a course of endemic corruption that was leading us to perdition.

“There can be no question of our willfully allowing anyone to get away with corruption. No matter the pressure and entreaties, the anti-corruption war will continue and all accused persons will have their day in court,” the President said.

Welcoming the support of the group, President Buhari, who was represented by his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, also reaffirmed his commitment to curbing insecurity and boosting employment for Nigerians, especially the youth.

He called for the continued support and solidarity of Nigerians as the present administration corrects the wrongs of the past.

The group, led by Aisha Yesufu, condemned recent statements by some individuals against the President’s anti-corruption campaign.

They assured Buhari that the vast majority of ordinary Nigerians fully supported his efforts to curb corruption and urged him not to be deterred by the antics of those who do not share his laudable vision of a fairer, more equitable, corruption-free and progressive nation.http://sunnewsonline.com/new/loot-ll-fund-women-affairs-ministry-buhari/

...Great idea...more striiip clubs are needed in that Lagos coz they is no were for we Londoners to visit when ever we pop down to Nigeria for busciness or holiday! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by erico2k2(m): 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
omachonupeter:
Sai buhari, I like him for what he is doing. thank God we have gotten a president who is passionate about the betterment of Nigeria.
How old are U??

6 Likes

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
mayowa122:

Why reason like this?
Where is thy brain?
PARK WELL, I MUST NOT REASON LIKE YOU.

WHY DID HE HAVE TO TELL THEM, THEY WILL BE FUNDED WITH RETURNED LOOTED FUNDS, ARE THEY NO LONGER A MACHINERY OF GOVT.

TO MUCH NOISE ABOUT PROBES IS UNHEALTHY.

BTW, BUHARI IS MY MAN, THAT DOESN'T MEAN I SHOULD LICK HIS ASS

6 Likes

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by kenny987(f): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
So the Ministry no get budgetary allocation before? Recovered money will not be put back into where it came from but forwarded to Min of Women Affairs. Ok o! We watch n wait. As far as this government is concerned PDP looted the country dry...that's true. So his anti-corruption war had better cover d retire PDP tenure from 1999 till date. Then we'll have a holistic view of what was stolen and recovered, who's been jailed or punished and how much the Ministry of Women Affairs will then receive.

3 Likes

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by bilulu(m): 3:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
omachonupeter:
Sai buhari, I like him for what he is doing. thank God we have gotten a president who is passionate about the betterment of Nigeria.
not wat he's doing but wat he's saying cuz he hasn't done anything

3 Likes

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lilyomi:

U got me laughing. Ur question is so true. Anyway I'm wondering.... Will they pay this money at all? I pray the loot is recovered
Y WON'T THEY RETURN THE LOOTS IF THEY ARE SURE OF NOT LANDING IN JAIL, ITS A BETTER OPTION, LOL
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
That's a lie.

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Pebcak: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
[img]http://i./bWvObMGhGT4aY.gif[/img]

[size=18pt]We need Men Affairs Ministry grin grin grin grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by erico2k2(m): 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
mayowa122:

Why reason like this?
Where is thy brain?
So U believed that craap tongue
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
erico2k2:

So U believed that craap tongue
Even if I dont
I wont think the way you do na.
Re: Loot ’ll Fund Women Affairs Ministry – Buhari by SouthernBreeze(m): 3:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
TolaOluwatosin:
In other words if we can't recover the loots no money for ministry of women affairs

Or if there was no loot, women affairs should be an NGO
My Brother help me ask the scam govt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akeredolu: Emefiele Must Resign As CBN Governor Immediately / Leaky Roof Mars Buhari's Inauguration Service At National Christian Centre / Court To IGP Baba: Stop Parading Yourself As IGP, Your Stay In Office Unlawful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.