Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

I Need Help And Suggestions,kindly Drop By. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Help And Suggestions,kindly Drop By. (532 Views)

I Need Suggestions For Growing My Natural Hair Faster / Please I Need Suggestions On A Good Facial Moisturizing Cream / For Your Senators And Other Fashionable Native Wears For Men,kindly Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help And Suggestions,kindly Drop By. by Ammy5565(f): 2:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hello people,
Please i urgently need your help. I really want to stop the use of foundations and concealers on my face but my face wont let me because of how rough and uneven it is.I break out all the time with some dark spots.I've tried lots of facial creams to no avail,even went on to get lactic acid 88% concentration which did absolutely nothing for me,even worsened the oiliness on my face(i honestly cant tell if i got a fake product). Right now,my face is a mess and is constantly oily,too oily for comfort. I will appreciate useful suggestions on PROVEN products that can put an end to the breakouts,oiliness and roughness,so i can ditch foundations and concealers which sincerely,i think are unhealthy for my skin.
Please once again,products that really work ,THANKS.
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions,kindly Drop By. by ArchEnemy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tried frequent washing with a soap your skin tolerates and water?
How many of those cream and stuffs do you wanna try? Your skin might not even enjoy some.
Got oily face too
Re: I Need Help And Suggestions,kindly Drop By. by Ammy5565(f): 4:04pm On Aug 20, 2015
Thanks arch enemy.
Pls anymore recommendations would be appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Pink Ribbon Care Breast Cancer Fight With Rhinestone Transfers / WHAT IT ACTUALLY TAKES TO SET UP YOUR OWN PERFUME LINE / Uniforms Manufacturers In Hyderabad – PAN AMERICA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.