Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office (76355 Views)

Wife Catches Husband Having Sex With Daughter / "My Wife Sleeps With Her Pastor" - Leonard Dilkon , Ex Reps Member / My Wife Used New Car To Sow Seed To Her Pastor – Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by kennyman2000(m): 5:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
Mheeennn.. This one na big gbege ooo..
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by kclint85(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Disgusting things so called 'men of God' do.. All they think about is how to extort money from their members, with emphasis everyday on 'giving' undecided undecided..

What an irresponsible husband!!!
. Satan has taken over the Church of Jesus christ
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by truthman2013: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pastors been bleeping church members since BC. Its becoming a daily occurence, so I am not surprised.

truthman.

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
I jst hate diz bastards who call themselves men of God.....i dnt go to church.i dnt listen to any so called preaching from any pastor fucck it!!! Am gona kill any pastor who gets fund of ma wife wen am married...ama kill him poo/spit/vomit/spray insecticide on his corpse!!!sad
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by 989900: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
#nothingnew
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by chesterlee(m): 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Yoloba Pastors too much jare.............. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by fortune1968: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
indeed it is better to deal wt mr.satan himself than dealing with most nigerian pastors or alfa -all u need is a long spoon.they(pastors) ruin people lives b4 the concerned ones realized it
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by RexTramadol1: 5:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Why is this woman stingy sef

Long thing belongs to everybody

As Bubu sef long!

In tubaba's voice #idonnowati'mdoinrytnaw!
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by victorazy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2015
madridguy:
STOMACH SKIRT INFRASTRUCTURE PASTORS EVERYWHERE THESE DAYS.

Endtime!
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by abacusCm(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
who knows whether the floor is tiled......ojigbijigbi
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by missKiffy(f): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
redgem:
Lalasticlala I need pictures or I don't believe grin
Ole tongue
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by JOYOSITA(f): 5:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
therealdeal10:
Church flow shocked shocked
Wetin pesin no go c
u neva c finish oo
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Lexusgs430: 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Having se.x? No way, he was simply casting and binding demons!!!!
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by thamarvelz(m): 5:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
mrcasanova1:
Three words: SEX. Very powerful too of destruction!

So SEX is 3 words?? Hmmm, i never knew that!!
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by XYZ123: 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
On the floor? shocked her name must be FLOORence grin
gringrin
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by madridguy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
yes ooo

victorazy:

Endtime!
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by mattbel01(m): 5:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
unto his master he falls
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by gebest: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
20, 30 years ago, it is difficurt to hear of divorce but nowadays, millenium marriage does last up to a decade anymore. God pls help us.
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by olayinkaj2(m): 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
So, to pay 2k5 as a refund for dowry after he has bulala the woman for many years? Yeye man climbing other woman/somebody's present or future property like monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Billygee2u: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
mrcasanova1:
Three words: SEX. Very powerful too of destruction!
sex, is really a tool of destruction
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2015
Na pure lie jo
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Ikegift4real(m): 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
kilode100:
The poor pastor must ve been sex starved.

Sex on the floor is very sweet if I am the one on top.
Bless you all kiss
just observing u sha.
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Mznaett: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pastor mi!
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by ismayl: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-pastor-husband-sleeps-with-church-members-wife/

its always like that of ALL pastors.whoever you feel is not inclusive has only not been caught yet.like oyakhilome, like biodun fatoyinbo like many many many you always read about on daily bases.
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by ismayl: 6:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-pastor-husband-sleeps-with-church-members-wife/

its always like that of ALL pastors.whoever you feel is not inclusive has only not been caught yet.like oyakhilome, like biodun fatoyinbo like many many many you always read about on daily bases.
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by redgem(f): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
missKiffy:
Ole tongue

grin
Re: Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office by Tundeiab(m): 6:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
kilode100:
The poor pastor must ve been sex starved.

Sex on the floor is very sweet if I am the one on top.

Bless you all kiss

You need spanking on the BUTT. Lol grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dog: I Have The Most Unlikely Rival In My Boyfriends House / See The Pictures Of A Simple Wedding That Got Everyone Talking / Female Pastor Fights 9 Persons While Wearing Bra, Underpants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.