Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) (57059 Views)

UNILAG: Girl Got Admitted On Merit Having Scored Zero In Post Utme Screening / Unbelievable: 16-year-old Girl Found On Expressway Superglued To Her Friend / 22yr UNILAG Girl Graduate Wit CGPA Of 5,Set 2 Convocate As Overal Best On Jan 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by cheerokee(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2015
18year old Adigwe Anointing Jessica Obiageli who went missing on August 14th has been found.“A friend found her at the corridors of Madam Tinubu hall university of Lagos between 8-9pm yesterday and dragged her to her sisters room. She claims to have wandered off on her own wanting to be alone and away from people.” a family member wrote

http://playtvone.com/2015/08/18/missing-unilag-diploma-student-found-dead/

cc: Lalasticlala

the heading has been modified

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
SHE just needed Fresh air and a Fat D***

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Holyfield1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
The rate at which people die these days z really alarming....I really don't give a fùck about life anymore

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by suruwilliams(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sad

1 Like

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by rawpadgin(m): 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
fine girl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by TheMainMan: 4:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
.. Wcm bk..

3 Likes

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Oduyalerapheal(m): 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Rip to her. May almighty God console her family
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by delishpot: 4:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
Where did it say she was found dead bikonu? Bloggers don come again o

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by rawpadgin(m): 4:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
I don't get
op u need Jesus
the headline says she's dead
the details says "she" (not her corps o) was dragged to to sister's room

6 Likes

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by pinpinkay: 4:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
ppu with rumour sha .. nobody died in mth ooh .. God wil purnish d blogger ..
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by petux(m): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
LOL thank God ... She no waste money 4 diploma....

1 Like

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by mysticdollar(f): 5:07pm On Aug 18, 2015
Abeg she is not dead

2 Likes

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by cheerokee(m): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
rawpadgin:
I don't get
op u need Jesus
the headline says she's dead
the details says "she" (not her corps o) was dragged to to sister's room

you're a fool, if you can't comprehend the message up there and quoting me.. lowlife imp
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by dominique(f): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheerokee:

you're a fool, if you can't comprehend the message up there and quoting me.. lowlife imp

And you are a goat for trying to mislead people. The topic said she's dead and a content said she was found alive in a hostel dragged to her sister's room. Did you even comprehend the topic you posted.You need to get your brain checked. You're not ok at all.

89 Likes

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by agrovick(m): 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheerokee:

I don't usually get into online quarrels but sir u deliberately misled pple with your headline. What's the correlation between the topic and the content of your article?

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
If I work on this OP; him go get sense!!! Why will u wish death, on this pretty damsel I'm seeing.... when we dey find fine girls with red eyes...

Check my signature! N get urs!!! 4 ur own good

4 Likes

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by emmalexabl(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
which kind topic be this ??

1 Like

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 18, 2015
I think what the poster meant was that she was found alive , dragged to the sister's room and died later.

1 Like

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Tundeiab(m): 6:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
DashMeYansh:
undecided

What inspired your monicker? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by avaa(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
God knows I almost typed rip. Thank God she was found alive. Mods should do the needful, that is after editing the title of course.
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tundeiab:

What inspired your monicker? undecided
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Tundeiab(m): 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
[quote author=DashMeYansh post=37092645][/quote]

GUY!!!

Your mind NEEDS FORMATTING...

1 Like

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by Sijo01(f): 6:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
Too bad
RIP girl
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by cheerokee(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
dominique:

And you are a goat for trying to mislead people. The topic said she's dead and a content said she was found alive in a hostel dragged to her sister's room. Did you even comprehend the topic you posted.You need to get your brain checked. You're not ok at all.

don't be bitchy..
you can check the link provided, I stumbled on the post online, and decided to share..!
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by dominique(f): 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2015
I just checked his handle and saw that he's the same person that fabricated that rubbish story about the last moments about the poor girl that vomited blood last week. All to drive tariff to his useless blog. A very senseless and despicable human being. I pray you become a subject of rumour peddled amongst low lives like you.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by nochildsplay(m): 6:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
Drama
Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by dominique(f): 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheerokee:

don't be bitchy..
you can check the link provided, I stumbled on the post online, and decided to share..!

Don't you ever quote me in your life you retard. If you can not verify a story before rushing to post it online then your stupidity is incurable. What makes you think it's ok to spread false stories about human beings like yourself. All to drive traffic to your blog? Go get yourself some conscience and maybe your brain cells could improve.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by priscaoge(f): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2015
Oduyalerapheal:
Rip to her. May almighty God console her family

Who told u she's dead? shocked shocked

13 Likes

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by cheerokee(m): 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
dominique:

Don't you ever quote me in your life you retard. If you can not verify a story before rushing to post it online then your stupidity is incurable. What makes you think it's ok to spread false stories about human beings like yourself. All to drive traffic to your blog? Go get yourself some conscience and maybe your brain cells could improve.

You retarded she-goat, you could have ignored the post!!..
And like I stated above, I've modified the post...
For ur info, I got no blog, you deranged mofo!!

3 Likes

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by cheerokee(m): 7:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
dominique:
I just checked his handle and saw that he's the same person that fabricated that rubbish story about the last moments about the poor girl that vomited blood last week. All to drive tariff to his useless blog. A very senseless and despicable human being. I pray you become a subject of rumour peddled amongst low lives like you.

you pained fool, get that to ur filthy skull, I own no blog!!!..
And may what you wish me, come upon your future generations..

2 Likes

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by dominique(f): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
cheerokee:

you pained fool, get that to ur filthy skull, I own no blog!!!..
And may what you wish me, come upon your future generations..

Yes I'm pained because it irritates the hell out of me when someone like you feels it's ok to spread false stories to gain popularity. I only hope and pray a low life creep likd yourself will spread false story about you. Let's see how well you'll take it.

I'm done with you.

29 Likes

Re: Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics) by cheerokee(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
dominique:

Yes I'm pained because it irritates the hell out of me when someone like you feels it's ok to spread false stories to gain popularity. I only hope and pray a low life creep likd yourself will spread false story about you. Let's see how well you'll take it.

I'm done with you.

I'm sorry

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / 25 Photographs That Can Scare You Out Of Your Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.