Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss (42774 Views)

Love Oh Love Zee World Full Story Summary Plot,cast Realname Teasers And Picture / The Vow Season 3 On Zee World 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss by babymi2(f): 4:44pm On Aug 18, 2015
DESTINY (Ghar Ki Lakshmi Betiyann) is the story of a Gujarati family that depicts the mindset of most of the middle and upper middle-class families of the society. It shows the psychology of individuals who still believe that society can be run and governed by men only.
Suryakant Garodia is also one of these. He is a known, respected businessman whose family since past four generations is into the business of making traditional Gujarati bandhanis. Because of this, he is one of the most respected and richest individuals of the area. For him, it's just not business but matter of pride.
But what worries Suryakant most is that will this honor and family business end with him? Will there be no one else from his next generation who will follow this decades old family pride and business?
After giving birth to three daughters, his wife Savitri once again is expecting a child and Suryakant this time is very hopeful of having a son. In fact, his family pandit has predicted that this time there are no chances of anything going wrong.
Finally the day comes. It's Diwali. All are hoping that this Diwali will mark the entry of the heir to their family. Suryakant's mother, too, is very hopeful and pressure is building up on Savitri. However, finally as Savitri gives birth to a baby girl, all dreams, expectations and hopes are shattered for one more time.
The newly born baby girl is named as Laxmi and is not welcomed by anyone in the family except her mother and sisters.
Inspite of Suryakant's strong desire to have a son he is a doting father and fulfills all responsibilities towards his daughters. However, being a man of orthodox thoughts he thinks that 'ladkiyaan toh paraya dhan hotee hain' and will have to move on some day. Things become more complicated when doctors declare that because of some biological problems Savitri will never be able to conceive in future.
His family's pandit suggests that he still has a 'putra-yog' and very soon will be blessed with it. However, he recommends something drastic to be done.
As expected, worst hits the family, especially Savitri when, one fine day, Suryakant walks in the house with Menka, his second wife. Savitri is shocked and helpless. Suryakant's mother as well as sisters support Suryakant's act. Savitri is helpless and accepts Menka in her life and family.
 Menka, after few days gets pregnant and on the next Diwali, much to the family's delight, delivers a son, Yuvraj.
Suryakant's life changes as he is now the happiest man on earth. Menka becomes dominant in the house and Savitri and her daughters are pulled down. Suryakant and his family, least bothered about the existence of his first wife and four daughters, are happy in their new world with Menka and Yuvraj.
It is under these circumstances that the children grow up under the same roof… a brother whose every wish becomes the command at home and his four elder sisters whose every wish is sidelined and sacrificed.
While the elder three sisters are too afraid of their father to raise their voice against this blatant injustice, it is Lakshmi, the effervescent, bubbly and youngest of the lot, who stands up for herself and her sisters… in fact, for all daughters and women and stake claim to their rightful place in their family, society and the world!

Re: Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss by Youngcaterer: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2015
what is the latest on destiny now.
Re: Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss by warriorprincess: 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
wow see new place o,can we talk about other indian soaps or only destiny
Re: Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss by MirandaPrestly(f): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Cute.
I wasn't even aware of this back story. I only started watching Destiny as recently as last month.
Re: Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss by warriorprincess: 5:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
MirandaPrestly:
Cute.
I wasn't even aware of this back story. I only started watching Destiny as recently as last month.

lol so guys wat do you think about the new lawyer do u think she can win the case?

1 Like

Re: Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss by MirandaPrestly(f): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2015
After watching tonight's episode, I wondered aloud to myself what kind of a lawyer gets bullied like that, even in a courtroom.
Re: Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss by warriorprincess: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2015
MirandaPrestly:
After watching tonight's episode, I wondered aloud to myself what kind of a lawyer gets bullied like that, even in a courtroom.

to me I think she tried
Re: Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss by MainHerioneHoon(f): 6:40pm On Oct 21, 2015
MirandaPrestly:

Totally of topic but I love your screen name

1 Like

Re: Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss by MirandaPrestly(f): 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
MainHerioneHoon:

Totally of topic but I love your screen name

Oh thank you.
Re: Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss by warriorprincess: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2015
the person that made this forum does not come online

1 Like

Re: Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss by MirandaPrestly(f): 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2015
Abi.

Or had she been kidnapped by Parvisha's ghost
Re: Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss by warriorprincess: 11:47am On Oct 24, 2015
MirandaPrestly:
Abi.

Or had she been kidnapped by Parvisha's ghost

lol grin grin
Re: Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss by MirandaPrestly(f): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abeg I missed today's episode. What happened?
Re: Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 03, 2015
there is a character change. Kharan's wife has changed to another girl entirely, wat happened to her in real life?
Re: Lovers Of Zee World Destiny Indian Drama New Soap Opera....let Discuss by warriorprincess: 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
this forum is usually dry

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment K.Brule And Khloe Were Disqualified & Evicted From The House / Actors Holding Artificial Heads Of Segun Arinze & Moses Armstrong On Set / Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.