Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

T.b Joshua's Secrets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.b Joshua's Secrets (3730 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / How Pastors Receive CURSES - T.B. Joshua / Pastor T. B. Joshua: The Man in the Synagogue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.b Joshua's Secrets by uchkochi(m): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2009
T.B joshuas secrets.
Do not be deceivd by what u see in the emmanuel t.v.If you yield to what i am writing n believe it.U ll rejoice at the end when Jesus comes.But if u prove adamant u might regret.
I dnt ve a church n dont intend to have one,but d endtime is here and T.B joshua is a demonic force in this endtime.you dont need facts as we are not in a law court,u rather need truth.If u really ve the spirit of God and if u walk n live by the word of God u ll know that joshua is playing games.He is operating from the secret book of satan.This book is guided by the queen of the coast.Right inside that book are the secrets he is using.
Although He calls the name of Jesus,he is not really calling the name it is only interpreted in our ears as if he is really calling Jesus.4get d good he claims to be doing.whosoever receives His gift sells his/her soul in return.D devil gives no free gift.we are in the latter end of d last days. read matthew 24 vs.24.Also in d secret book is how to heal By satans power.08052773865
Re: T.b Joshua's Secrets by pastort1(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2009
Another Chris Okotie? Give us the details of the power and your research. Why did you add your tel number? Are you expecting settlement out of nairaland?
Re: T.b Joshua's Secrets by ilaugh1: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2009
Poster

I think your are the devil and satan all rolled up in one. I am sure by the time I read that book you are talking about, I will be looking for you to hit your stupid head with a long dangling stick.

(1) (Reply)

Catholicism: The Naivety And Gullibility Of Catholic Followers / You Shall Reap Where You Did Not Sow / Ogunda Meji {eji-oko} ~ Why The Lower End Of Rabbit's Tail Is White

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.