Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat (16262 Views)

Father Mbaka’s Curse On Bishop Obinna And Okorocha Has Come To Pass / Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by menesheh(m): 1:46am On Aug 19, 2015
davien:
OLAADEGBU concerning this post, According to Islamic doctrine, we were all born Muslims but some of us refuse to acknowledge the supremacy of Allah and his prophet Mohammed and are thus doomed or relegated to dhimmitude. , wouldn't you say the same applies in Christianity....the belief that everyone "knows" the christian god exists?..
Certainly as a dogmatic young earth creationist you take the same view...

Each of those faiths uses the intuitive concepts that are intrinsic in its holy book to judge others.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by dominique(f): 7:44am On Aug 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

As a Muslima, are you allowed to marry a Christian?

We're not trying to deviate from the topic you created are we? Give us concrete evidence that the Muslims curse other faiths without a video that makes no sense and a link that is obviously biased.

Can you marry from a Muslim home or permit anyone of your children to marry one? Remove the log from your ey before you remove the spec from the eyes of others.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by parisbookaddict(f): 8:12am On Aug 19, 2015
adewalker:
. And this is where brainwashing sets in,u see my bro u've been brainwashed to think in an certain way...have u ever been to the north to see where yoruba moslems get beheaded?,no am sure u've lived all ur live in the south,yet someone or something gave u this pitiable views about muslims in the north

The vast majority of Muslims in the north won't behead u just for the fun of it. But they are more prone to violence.

#They have killed several people for allegedly desecrating the quran. Inculding the famous lynching and beheading of an igbo man whose wife was accused of using a piece of the quran for tissue paper.
#They have burn several churches over the years, inculding this year.
#They attaCk Christian dominated areas
#a pastors daughter was killed this year by the average northern muslim not boko haram or the yoruba muslim
#the Danish and Charlie hebdo cartoons caused riotS in the north and murder of Christians but not by southern yoruba Muslims.

These crimes were NOT the work of the crazy bokoharam, these where the average northern muslim. boko haram came and introduced more literal commands of the quran such as kidnapping girls, using them as sex slaves, killing Christians routinely to drive them out of muslim territories, refusing western education etc

Spare me your "brianwashed theory". Was it the southern Muslims that killed 60,000 igbos(and other southerners) in 1967, no, it Was the muslim northerners.

The truth is simple, northern Muslims are more accepting of violence than the vastly peaceful yoruba muslim.

You can NOT deny that.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by parisbookaddict(f): 8:15am On Aug 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

The fact is everything I do as a Muslim is in line with the Qur'an and Sunnah. I don't need anyone to confirm my Islam for me, I'm OK with what Allah has provided.

Yes your insults, al taqiyya and lying etc are very much in line with Islamic teaching, all that is left for you to do is to start waging jihad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by basilico: 8:44am On Aug 19, 2015
This Qatar preacher is beseeching Allah to wipe out the Jews to the last man, freeze their blood and disperse...
And we know what muslims mean that they will eliminate first the Saturday people ( Jews) and then the Sunday ( Christians)

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/4365.htm

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Jozzy4: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Address the OP and tell us why you think the imam is stretching the truth. Tell us that it is not true that you curse 'unbelievers' in Islam are cursed on a daily basis. If you say that you don't curse them it may be you are not a true Muslim.
Whats your problem :
Is it Lack of brain or insufficient brain ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 12:16pm On Aug 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Yes your insults, al taqiyya and lying etc are very much in line with Islamic teaching, all that is left for you to do is to start waging jihad.
I don't practice takiyyah, you Christians do and Paul commanded you to. If you want me to stop my insults, then you've to respect my God, my Prophet, I and all other Muslims on this forum. Be like Scholar820, that guy is the only one Christian I respect here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 12:20pm On Aug 19, 2015
[s]
basilico:
This Qatar preacher is beseeching Allah to wipe out the Jews to the last man, freeze their blood and disperse...
And we know what muslims mean that they will eliminate first the Saturday people ( Jews) and then the Sunday ( Christians)

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/4365.htm
[/s]
I guess this pastor is doing God's work my telling female members to drink holy milk from his pen°is http://obnoxioustelevision.com/2013/01/31/pastor-in-brazil-convinced-his-members-his-sperm-was-holy-milk-has-been-arrested/ grin

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2015
Jozzy4:

Whats your problem :
Is it Lack of brain or insufficient brain ?
The guy is too old, so his brain cells are damaged.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Annunaki(m): 12:27pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

I don't practice takiyyah, you Christians do and Paul commanded you to. If you want me to stop my insults, then you've to respect my God, my Prophet, I and all other Muslims on this forum. Be like Scholar820, that guy is the only one Christian I respect here.

Your god and your prophet are terrorists, we have no regard for terrorists tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by basilico: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demmzy15:
[s][/s]
I guess this pastor is doing God's work my telling female members to drink holy milk from his pen°is http://obnoxioustelevision.com/2013/01/31/pastor-in-brazil-convinced-his-members-his-sperm-was-holy-milk-has-been-arrested/ grin

The Brazilian pastor is using the Bible to get sexxx from his congregation. Cultish like.
Muhammad invented islam to achieve whatever he desired and in the process Imams are still spreading his message. Cult.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2015
basilico:

The Brazilian pastor is using the Bible to get sexxx from his congregation. Cultish like.
Muhammad invented islam to achieve whatever he desired and in the process Imams are still spreading his message. Cult.
Where in Islam are you obliged to destroy Churches and monasteries of non muslims?! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Annunaki(m): 2:09pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

Where in Islam are you obliged to destroy Churches and monasteries of non muslims?! undecided

Abi oh! Islam only instructs you to kill them wherever you find them then instead of destroying there places of worship convert it to mosques like they did the haggia sophia. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 2:12pm On Aug 19, 2015
parisbookaddict:

The vast majority of Muslims in the north won't behead u just for the fun of it. But they are more prone to violence.

#They have killed several people for allegedly desecrating the quran. Inculding the famous lynching and beheading of an igbo man whose wife was accused of using a piece of the quran for tissue paper.
#a pastors daughter was killed this year by the average northern muslim not boko haram or the yoruba muslim
#the Danish and Charlie hebdo cartoons caused riotS in the north and murder of Christians but not by southern yoruba Muslims.

These crimes were NOT the work of the crazy bokoharam, these where the average northern muslim. boko haram came and introduced more literal commands of the quran such as kidnapping girls, using them as sex slaves, killing Christians routinely to drive them out of muslim territories, refusing western education etc

Spare me your "brianwashed theory". Was it the southern Muslims that killed 60,000 igbos(and other southerners) in 1967, no, it Was the muslim northerners.

The truth is simple, northern Muslims are more accepting of violence than the vastly peaceful yoruba muslim.

You can NOT deny that.
Are you crazy? So you want to blame Biafran war on Yoruba Muslims? Is something wrong with you? Why is hate just consuming, you get serious problem o!

#modified I thought you were accusing wrongly, but don't forget they were lead by Christian Benjamin Adekunle, Obasanjo, etc don't bring religion into the civil war.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

Are you blind or what? Read what I wrote:

I stated it @underlined, go get your glasses jor. You've not answered my question, can you allow your daughter marry a large beard Sheikh from Saudi Arabia/Afghanistan?!
undecided

This is what you wrote before I squeezed the facts out of you:

Demmzy15:

Why would Muslims curse Christians and Jews when the Qur'an said we can marry from them? Why would Muslims curse Jews and Christians when the Prophet Muhammad said we should protect those with covenant with Muslims? Why would we curse them when the Prophet Muhammad said those that oppress them(under covenant) would not smell paradise talk less of entering? Are you this dumb. Now I see that being an old man doesn't necessarily mean you're wise embarassed

Demmzy15:

What else do you want me to say? We don't curse anyone. Especially Jews and Christians in which we're allowed to marry and eat from. Those it make sense to you? Even though there're differences that doesn't mean we curse. Be matured for God sake.

You forgot or deliberately lied that Muhammad cursed the Jews and that you've been instructed not to give out your daughters in marriage to Christians.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by parisbookaddict(f): 9:25pm On Aug 19, 2015
Demmzy15:

Are you crazy? So you want to blame Biafran war on Yoruba Muslims? Is something wrong with you? Why is hate just consuming, you get serious problem o!

#modified I thought you were accusing wrongly, but don't forget they were lead by Christian Benjamin Adekunle, Obasanjo, etc don't bring religion into the civil war.

What is wrong with u.. u should take time to read my comments well.. I didn't say yoruba muslims were to blame and I did not mention the war.. I mentioned the organized genocide and pogroms which led to the death of 60,000 southerners mostly igbos before the war and NOT the war which had over a million casualties..

Since u mentioned the war, go do some research, the only case of genocide during the war was carried out against deltans by a northern muslim called murtala.

5 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by INJESUSNAME: 2:25pm On Aug 20, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

If you are a Muslim, do you not curse Jews and Christians as you do your 5 times daily prayer? And don't do Al taqqiya on me. sad
I was in sokoto when the late sultan of sokoto died. It was on sunday and i didnt even know anything until i turned on the tv. It was then i noticed something unusual; the tv was broadcasting recitation of the quran on sunday. As the recitation was going on, they were also showing the arabic and english translation of the audio translation. What i discovered when i tried to read the english translation from the screen really shocked me! It was curses on some group of people and after cursing these people, they would write jews and christians in a bracket to show they were the people being reffered to here. I later found out that day that the sultan had died in an aircrash. I then began to think of the reasons for the curses on the christians and jews because a sultan died. However, no man can curse anyone that God blesses. A curse without a cause cannot come.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Annunaki(m): 2:38pm On Aug 20, 2015
INJESUSNAME:

I was in sokoto when the late sultan of sokoto died. It was on sunday and i didnt even know anything until i turned on the tv. It was then i noticed something unusual; the tv was broadcasting recitation of the quran on sunday. As the recitation was going on, they were also showing the arabic and english translation of the audio translation. What i discovered when i tried to read the english translation from the screen really shocked me! It was curses on some group of people and after cursing these people, they would write jews and christians in a bracket to show they were the people being reffered to here. I later found out that day that the sultan had died in an aircrash. I then began to think of the reasons for the curses on the christians and jews because a sultan died. However, no man can curse anyone that God blesses. A curse without a cause cannot come.

Hmmmmmn this very revealing. This confirms that islam is an evil hatred filled cult masquerading as a religion. May all their curses return to them multiple fold in Jesus name.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2015
dominique:

We're not trying to deviate from the topic you created are we? Give us concrete evidence that the Muslims curse other faiths without a video that makes no sense and a link that is obviously biased.

Can you marry from a Muslim home or permit anyone of your children to marry one? Remove the log from your ey before you remove the spec from the eyes of others.

The mere fact that you were put off because the link is from a Jewish site proves your hatred the Jews, hence your cursing them out. Below is another videolink explaining why you curse the Jews and Christians in your daily prayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxeic0Y3HGQ
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2015
parisbookaddict:

Good point. smiley

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by tartar9(m): 7:21pm On Aug 24, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Are Muslims justified in their daily cursing of Jews and Christians? Are their curses working?
quit being silly,where are the curses there.
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by basilico: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2015
tartar9:
quit being silly,where are the curses there.

Tartar for once let's be honest.
please post Hamas charter in full here.
And also the ikhwan (Muslim Brotherhood) charter in full.
Time to beat this dog.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by malvisguy212: 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2015
dominique:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8,Number 427:
Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin
‘Abbas: When the last moment of
the life of Allah’s Apostle came he
started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his
face and when he felt hot and short
of breath he took it off his face and
said , “MAY Allah CURSE THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS for they built the places
of worship at the graves of their
Prophets.”

I believe if you obey every word of muhammed, you will joined him in cursing the Jews and christians.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by ERODEDEAST(f): 1:33am On Aug 25, 2015
[s]
Demmzy15:

I know old age is really affecting you, a Muslim man is allowed to marry a Christian or Jewish lady. But a Christian or Jewish man is not allowed to marry a Muslim lady because the husband is generally the head of the household, it's not far-fetched for a non-Muslim husband to prevent his Muslim wife from performing some Islamic rituals which may seem a nuisance to him, for example fasting, or even refraining from marital relations during the fast. As a result, he might force her to change her religion, and if she refuses, the situation may culminate in divorce.

Now Mr. Man can you allow your precious daughter marry a large beard Sheikh from Saudi Arabia? undecided
[/s] ...Coming from a Muslem Taqiyya- Kitman cunning maraf*cker. Stop making a fool of yourself online.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:04am On Aug 25, 2015
malvisguy212:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8,Number 427:
Narrated ‘Aisha and ‘Abdullah bin
‘Abbas: When the last moment of
the life of Allah’s Apostle came he
started putting his ‘Khamisa’ on his
face and when he felt hot and short
of breath he took it off his face and
said , “MAY Allah CURSE THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS for they built the places
of worship at the graves of their
Prophets.”

I believe if you obey every word of muhammed, you will joined him in cursing the Jews and christians.

Thanks and God bless you for posting the evidence Muslims tried to hide. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by Demmzy15(m): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
[s] ...Coming from a Muslem Taqiyya- Kitman cunning maraf*cker. Stop making a fool of yourself online.[/s]
grin grinBeast! Did I lie? grin
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by adewalker(m): 5:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
parisbookaddict:

You can NOT deny that.
. Wat of those 8000 muslims killed by christian bosnians,wat of those 3000 muslims killed by isreal,wat about those 500 thousand people killed by christians in the world war,wat about those thousands of people killed by MEND,wat about those 1 million muslims killed by america(with a 70 percent christian population),and what about the thousands of muslims killed by boko haram,and the thousands rendered homeless?.have u ever seen boko haram or ISIS reading the quran to justify what they do?,the biggest casualty of boko haram till date are muslims,yet u believe they are sponsored by Islam,don't use the followers to judge a religion,rather use the religion to judge the followers,go to the net,and take a study about islam,since u refuse to read any thing a muslim post on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by basilico: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
adewalker:
. Wat of those 8000 muslims killed by christian bosnians,wat of those 3000 muslims killed by isreal,wat about those 500 thousand people killed by christians in the world war,wat about those thousands of people killed by MEND,wat about those 1 million muslims killed by america(with a 70 percent christian population),and what about the thousands of muslims killed by boko haram,and the thousands rendered homeless?.have u ever seen boko haram or ISIS reading the quran to justify what they do?,the biggest casualty of boko haram till date are muslims,yet u believe they are sponsored by Islam,don't use the followers to judge a religion,rather use the religion to judge the followers,go to the net,and take a study about islam,since u refuse to read any thing a muslim post on nairaland

There were no 8000 Muslims killed in Bosnia. Total fabrication by Muslims who in fact only 3000 bodies were found after Oric fled to Tulsa where he had murdered many non Muslims.
The dead Muslims even voted later. The Srebenice massacre never happened. Muslims fake stories every time they lose and take advantage of the free world honesty to make themselves victims in wars they started.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by basilico: 5:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by malvisguy212: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Thanks and God bless you for posting the evidence Muslims tried to hide. cheesy
God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by adewalker(m): 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
basilico:

There were no 8000 Muslims killed in Bosnia. Total fabrication by Muslims who in fact only 3000 bodies were found after Oric fled to Tulsa where he had murdered many non Muslims.
The dead Muslims even voted later. The Srebenice massacre never happened. Muslims fake stories every time they lose and take advantage of the free world honesty to make themselves victims in wars they started.
. Its a bad thing to speak without knowledge,but insha allah I will help u, so here is a western source, www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33496684

1 Like

Re: Muslims Curse Jews And Christians 17 Times Each Day As Part Of The Salat by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:22am On Sep 10, 2015
malvisguy212:

God bless you too.

Amen. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Change God's Will Through Prayer ? / Difference Between Traditional Paganism And Abrahamic Monotheism / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.