Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Install Lollipop On Your Windows PC With AMIDUOS 2.0 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Install Lollipop On Your Windows PC With AMIDUOS 2.0 (1184 Views)

How To Use Amiduos To Run Android On Windows 10 / Install Cm 12.1 Os 5.1 Lollipop On Tecno Phantom Z And Z Mini / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Install Lollipop On Your Windows PC With AMIDUOS 2.0 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hello welcome...good news to all windows users out there who have alwantes the android system on their PC...well good news is you can...and yes you will enjoy the lollipop experience...

This program is better than bluestac.the android giant program for PC...as AMIDUOS surfaces...we see the difference...

You can play all android games,and even use the play store. Interesting right... Don't worry about motion sensors.the apps has everything just in place...give it a trial and send us feedback

provides the cracked the version so you don't have to worry about trail or expiry things...

For more information,key features and download links...

Visit andro 9ja..com
Or Google search for AMIDUOS from Google...
Happy lollipop experience....

Re: Install Lollipop On Your Windows PC With AMIDUOS 2.0 by ChidinmaRose(f): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2015
For real? You can do that ?
Re: Install Lollipop On Your Windows PC With AMIDUOS 2.0 by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
For real? You can do that ?
For real sir... Give it a trial
Re: Install Lollipop On Your Windows PC With AMIDUOS 2.0 by ChidinmaRose(f): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
I am a girl

Samwell247:

For real sir... Give it a trial
Re: Install Lollipop On Your Windows PC With AMIDUOS 2.0 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
I am a girl

Oops sorry... I don't believe ladies who are so interested it tecs still exist.. All I see were the fashionists
Keep it up sis...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Microsoft Cortana In Nigeria On Android / New Innjoo Halo Phone Full Review / Win Video Games,gadget And Accessories Online+free Worldwide Shipping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.