Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) (70870 Views)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / Buhari To Probe Jonathan's 'I Had No Shoes' Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by MrTreasure1: 12:27am On Aug 19, 2015
thegoodone2:
You must be high on weed. Igbo are d problem of Nigeria. Go and ask your father.

Who told you he/she is Igbo?
Abeg, he is not.
If otherwise, we deny him.

1 Like

Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by joselfsoul(m): 12:36am On Aug 19, 2015
Pple sha
=aciousolo post=37097132]
It got you Laughing out louding seriously? undecided[/quote][color=#990000][/color]
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by Spybradd: 1:19am On Aug 19, 2015
E BI LIKE SAY DEM DON ANNOUNCE FOR MIC SAY AMALA DON READY..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by Ayo8(m): 1:36am On Aug 19, 2015
Chinaimporter:
Typical yoruba man...very shameless old man...i dont know why these people are that stupid and smelly. May God never corrupt the genes of any of my progeny till infinity with even a drop of yoruba blood.
I will rather dine with pigs than have a yoruba person sit at my table.
They betrayed themselves to the fulanis at illorin. Betrayed the oyo and benin empires to the british, sold their fellows africans as slaves to the Portuguese,the abobaku, a custodian of yoruba culture betrayed the oni of ife after his death, betrayed abiola on june 12, poisoned abiola for money, tried to betray abacha but he dealt with oladipo diya, betrayed ojukwu during the biafran war.
These people are the scum of the earth and should be exposed for all to see...the younger generation must not be allowed to be like their horrible fathers but blood is thicker than water

You will die of hate for the yorubas...

3 Likes

Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by kedunaija(m): 2:22am On Aug 19, 2015
This is really funny p://strongnewsng./

1 Like

Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by Judeblade24(m): 2:45am On Aug 19, 2015
Hehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by dapoola(m): 3:28am On Aug 19, 2015
Ol boy why are you overheating. This is supposed to be a joke o. Shuo!!!
Chinaimporter:
Typical yoruba man...very shameless old man...i dont know why these people are that stupid and smelly. May God never corrupt the genes of any of my progeny till infinity with even a drop of yoruba blood.
They betrayed themselves to the fulanis at illorin. Betrayed the oyo and benin empires to the british, sold their fellows africans as slaves to the Portuguese,the abobaku, a custodian of yoruba culture betrayed the oni of ife after his death, betrayed abiola on june 12, poisoned abiola for money, tried to betray abacha but he dealt with oladipo diya, betrayed ojukwu during the biafran war.
These people are the scum of the earth and should be exposed for all to see...the younger generation must not be allowed to be like their horrible fathers but blood is thicker than water
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 3:34am On Aug 19, 2015
Chinaimporter:

Lmfao....Check very well and you will find out your real father is a Yoruba man!!!!!

1 Like

Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by fabre4: 3:37am On Aug 19, 2015
Hemanwel:
[size=20]OP,This isnt a recent picture nah!

Little wonder this Baba is not looking frail.Always looking youthful.I guess this is his secret.

BTW:

Much as I hate to admit,I think Nigerians need Tinubu at this point to save us from Buhari's NORTHERNOCRACY.I mean,what do you call a situation whereby a President decides to elevate only people from his own region more than the others.Isnt this tribal bigotry?Tinubu is the only APC person who can call him to order.The Tinubu that I know can NEVER subscribe to these kinda nepotic appointments from someone he canvassed votes for.
Once again,I hate to admit it.
[/size]

YORUBA'S NOT NIGERIAN'S NEED TINIBU WHO SEND UNA TO ENTER PACT WITH NORTHERNERS.......
.WHO IS WISER NOW
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by Edusouls(m): 4:16am On Aug 19, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Who is BUHARI ??
G.C.F.R,commander in chief fedral republic of of nigeria.now who is ur father?

1 Like

Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by bigerboy200: 5:20am On Aug 19, 2015
tkcosby02:

Are you sleep typing
No..itz called space booking..
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by onelife97: 5:56am On Aug 19, 2015
@Aminat,o bad o.

2 Likes

Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by nwannaeto: 6:32am On Aug 19, 2015
Chinaimporter:
on point.I recently sacked the Yoruba working for me
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by HonorableIzu(m): 6:55am On Aug 19, 2015
Dis man
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by Ijeuwa2(m): 7:01am On Aug 19, 2015
nna men. amazing things
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by tonimenia: 7:06am On Aug 19, 2015
This is so hilarious!

You made my day!

1 Like

Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by JOYOSITA(f): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2015
:-XNot funny to me oo
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by chetaraph(m): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2015
Chinaimporter:

Superiority complex. .. Our biggest problem as a nation! We are so quick to point out the flaws of others neglecting the fact that we have ours too. U luk inward and tell urself ur flaws too!
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by bummyla(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2015
hahahahhahahahahah! http://www.bummyla.com

1 Like

Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 10:21am On Aug 19, 2015
ladyF:
Lol

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Wait,waten una dy campaign 4
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by enambobo(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2015
Lasgidy1:
Where's d joke pls? Still searching for it. Abi is it a joke in another joke or I'm I d only 1 who's lost his sense of humour?
i tell you. I can't see anything funny.
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by benja3ad6: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2015
4G memory security spy wristwatch, can video, audio, snap pictures, mp3 and it can serve as a flashdrive. it's water resistant. price is 13k. pay on delivery is available to all states in Nigeria. call 09093928708 to buy.

Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by Trixxxy(f): 3:15pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chinaimporter:
I pity you, your generation, any person associated with you and anyone else that thinks like you.

You really need to get some sense. I don't know from where but, please do.

What is the correlation of what you said to the joke on the first page? undecided
Trash!

1 Like

Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by haabimbohlar(f): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chinaimporter:

I smell inner hatred,its bad for the soul, i hope you will find peace soon
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by mignone(f): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2015
U seem to need help
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by mignone(f): 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2015
@ Chinaimporter, U need help asap
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by EbonyQueen001(f): 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2015
boboLIL:
That old monkey na thief....

He don steal naija banana finish. Hehehehehehehe
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by EbonyQueen001(f): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2015
boboLIL:
That old monkey na thief....

He don steal naija banana finish. Hehehehehehehe
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by JUSTICEOFFICIAL(m): 10:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
()
Re: When Buhari Says He Will Only Probe Jonathan's Government (hilarious Photo) by ODUBEZE: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2015
Lasgidy1:
Where's d joke pls? Still searching for it. Abi is it a joke in another joke or I'm I d only 1 who's lost his sense of humour?
It simply means OBJ is overjoyed that PMB is not into him considering all his crimes.
got it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos Of Abobaku Now Trending On Twitter / Man Supports His Big Belly While Sleeping (Hilarious Photo) / My Ex-Girl Friend (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.