Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:13 AM

NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu (16338 Views)

NNPC To Hike Fuel Price, As Tanker Drivers Suspend Strike / NNPC To Announce 85 Naira Fuel Pump Price In January 2016 / National Identity Number Mandatory From September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by LRNZH(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2015

Group Managing Director, NNPC, Dr. Emmanuel Kachikwu

The financial transactions of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation will be published periodically to ensure transparency beginning from next month, the Group Managing Director, NNPC, Dr. Ibe Kachikwu, has said.

According to Kachikwu, the move was part of his resolve to usher in a new dawn of transparency in the national oil firm, stressing that transparency must be the watchword of every staff in the new NNPC.

Kachikwu, who stated this at his maiden town hall meeting with employees of the corporation at the NNPC Towers in Abuja on Tuesday, said the new NNPC will be a corporation anchored on the foundation of clearness.

The Group General Manager, Group Public Affairs Division, Mr. Ohi Alegbe, confirmed this to our correspondent in a telephone interview and also in an electronic mail.

“I want transparency. Beginning from next month, I want to be able to publish what the company makes. I have told the President that as from next week I will be sending him weekly reports,” the new GMD reportedly told employees of the national oil firm.

If implemented, this will be a departure from what used to be obtainable at the national oil firm. It will be the first time in ages that the NNPC will be publishing its financial transactions for the public to see.

http://www.punchng.com/news/nnpc-to-publish-financial-transactions-from-september-kachikwu/

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by ladyF(f): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2015
This will be interesting

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by amuniiopz(m): 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
this is a welcome development....children of hate will see nothing good in this....God bless Nigeria.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by LRNZH(m): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
If this happens, coupled with the ministers that will be inaugurated in September, the beginning of a glorious new dawn will be witnessed in Nigeria.

I am proud to have voted PMB.

Lalasticlala... Over to you.
Wailers..... Kontinu

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by Emekamex(m): 9:18pm On Aug 18, 2015
IGG; I will be back by December to check if this is sustained.

5 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by LRNZH(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Emekamex:
IGG; I will be back by December to check if this is sustained.

I will duly remind you in January. Another wailer.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by Emekamex(m): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2015
LRNZH:

I will duly remind you in January. Another wailer.
Let's wait and see now. Another zombie.

17 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by NaLaugh: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nigeria has never had a shortage of great "ideas" and "policies." The implementation, however, is the other story.

Nigerians will watch, and hopefully see it work as planned.

If the theoretical directions of Nigeria's new administration get put to action, Nigeria would be a different place in 10 years.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by coolhumble(m): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
Very good

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by DickDastardly(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Doctored reports wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by natas22: 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Its only when you have a leader that every body will seat up at this rate I see this nation becoming great again

My sai buhari is doing it even without minister for petroleum, his doing it changing this nation to what it used to be.

God bless my sai buhari love yah

God bless APC

God bless federal republic Nigeria

24 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by LordMecuzy(m): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
It Seems Buhari wan really serve us wella oh

20 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by simongonner: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
God bless PMB.PMB till 2022...

6 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by braine(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
New beginnings for my dearest nation. This is exciting. I finally have hope that we'd make vision 2020. cool

9 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
A great step shall that be! Very commendable.

3 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by dayo23(f): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Sai Baba clearing PDP doubt! A man without certificate making the PhD man looks fo0lish!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by BCISLTD: 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
cool I will believe it when I see it....

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by tempex88(m): 9:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Congrats Nigerians.....we will definitely get there

7 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
following
Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by dayo23(f): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
LordMecuzy:
It Seems Buhari wan really serve us wella oh
na now u know? undecided

4 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by CallPolice: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Nice one. Kudos to PMB

3 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by scholes0(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
My president is Working....
Wailers are wailing ......

6 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by bigv(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
So much for the talked about change. lipsrsealed
Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by SaiBuharii: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ghen ghen. We will see wonders.
Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by slyng(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
His go-slowing is producing marathoning output

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by appini: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
The more you look, the less you see theory.
Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by wellmax(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
We are waiting
Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by bigerboy200: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
Wow
Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by cccxxiii: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by Ofunaofu: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
this is good. Nigeria will be great

4 Likes

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
On point

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Publish Financial Transactions From September – Kachikwu by GudluckIBB(m): 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
This is not a good news for wailing wailers

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP, Adamu orders immediate redeployment of Kaduna CP, five others / Itse Sagay Says He Adviced Oshiomole Against His Agressive Behaviour / Suspected Nigerian Fraudster Arrested In Dubai Over US$2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.