Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage (6574 Views)

My Father-in-law Is Making My Wife To Disrespect Me! / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class / Husband Has Been Having Sex With His Father-In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hello,
Please my friend needs your help urgently.
She is supposed to be introducing her boyfriend to her parents. But the problem is that her boyfriends culture dictates that his father first “tastes” her to know exactly where his cows are going and if she is valuable and worthy of his son. Her boyfriend is perfectly okay with it because its his culture and he wants to marry her but she has a big problem with it, she can’t run out because she is in
love with this man dearly and sincerely.
WHAT SHOULD SHE DO?
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Cutehector(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Please, whch tribe is it debolly?

5 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by donholy28(m): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
I wonder why those abolishing culture no see this terrible one..if d guy get sense he no go allow her do am
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
Huh? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Adamsdelrio(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
She should go ahead and sleep with him nah. Next page please...

4 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Immanueladebol(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
'she cant leave him cuz she loves him' ryt?.Then she shuld go ahead.LOVE IS BLIND

4 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by DuchessLily(f): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Holy Jesus!!! shocked Which tribe abeg? undecided

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by dejavski(m): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
Is it not just Sleep Spread the bed, lie down, sleep
Shikena undecided

7 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Blizzle(m): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2015
Please tell me this "culture" is not practiced in any Nigerian tribe.
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
DuchessLily:
Holy Jesus!!! shocked Which tribe abeg? undecided
I don't want to mention the tribe but it happens
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Dudecollins(m): 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
dejavski:
Is it not just Sleep Spread the bed, lie down, sleep
Shikena undecided
Lobatan
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by MizMyColi(f): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
May that culture catch fire and BURRRN in Hadesundecided

5 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Oluwapresley(m): 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2015
weyrey culture!!!!!!!!!! i mean, what duh fcvk
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by ronald4lif(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
Concocted story. Sh1t is a fabrication and doesn't happen anywhere in Nigeria.

22 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by mployer(m): 11:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
I don't believe the story anyway

7 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by eyinjuege: 11:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
She has not found a husband yet o. Her journey still far. How can she live with herself after sleeping with her father in law? Walahi, she will attempt suicide because she wiont be able to stand herself. Pls tell her to inform her parents about her fiancé's culture and she should follow whatever her parents say.
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by ojun50(m): 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Op tell yr friend to do it since she needs advice
but i don't belive yr story sha and no culture like dis do exist in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Philadelphia: 11:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
Do not mind the op (debolly). The op is seeking attention.

10 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by DuchessLily(f): 11:05pm On Aug 18, 2015
debolly:

God forbid! After that how will the lady look at the father in law?? She will now live in shame

So if she is still a virgin, so her father in law will be the one to deflower her undecided fa fa fa faw.. I no gree
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Immanueladebol(m): 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
MizMyColi:
May that culture catch fire and BURRRN in Hadesundecided
Are u sure a friend of urs ain't dating sum1 4rm dere
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by youngjapanese(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
i dint believ dat ooooooooooo,nt in dis our new genaration
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Abugab(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
However, what kind of marriage are you so desirous of that will make you sleep with your father in law?
Quit that relationship and go get your man as it is derogatory and will continue even in your marriage.
Doubt the story though.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
The guy should go and marry a girl from his own tribe so all this sleeping with grandpa won't be a big deal to the girl
This is insane! Your frnd should quit if she can cope, i dnt see myself sleeping with my future father in law just because say I wan marry o
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by enoqueen: 11:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
Which tribe before una go de lie lie up and down.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by akinloluwao: 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2015
Lolllllll. That man na badoo. He get sense die. If you free ehn, you are a goner. The man want to confirm if u be olosho
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by sulmeza(m): 11:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
undecidedwash...d op just wan enta front page....dnt take her serious...
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by cococandy(f): 12:28am On Aug 19, 2015
Which kind lie be this

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by Mariecakes(f): 4:10am On Aug 19, 2015
I wonder how many gals the man has tasted n found NOT valuable and worthy cheesy Op tell us the tribe o
Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by finesthaykay(m): 4:47am On Aug 19, 2015
Debolly u can lie sha,did u remember how u told me ur dad G-wagon runs on olive oil engines

debolly:

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by MARKone(m): 6:27am On Aug 19, 2015
Happened to my friend too. He had to taste his mother in law and all the women in that village, before they confirmed that he is good and worthy for their daughter. True Story.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me: My Father In Law’s Culture Demands I Sleep With Him Before Marriage by jazinogold(m): 7:24am On Aug 19, 2015
i cannot categorically tell you what to do now, except I v a taste too! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Value Your Mothers- The Stages Of Life (photos) / Africa's Tallest President Is The Shortest In His Family (photo) / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.