Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,719 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

If Your Spouse Did This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Spouse Did This (807 Views)

How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? / If You Knew What You Know Now, Would You Marry Your Spouse? / Moment Of Truth: Have You Ever Spied On Your Spouse's Phone? - Bamisepeters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Spouse Did This by Oxytocin(m): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
A gang of armed robbers banged into your house stole all your money,valuables and belongings worth hundreds of thousands,then the gang leader as they were about to live gave you the gun to shoot and kill your wife in the head.Then the begging and pleading begins telling him you love your wife with your life,wholeheartedly,he could take you away instead.The gang leader really angry now collected the gun and gave it to your wife to kill you,the wife hesitating at first then collected the gun,pointed it straight to your head and pulls the trigger...
Fortunately there were no bullets in the gun,the gang leader laughing.... collects the gun then the robbers leave.
What would you do after that to your wife?
Re: If Your Spouse Did This by ladyF(f): 12:00am On Aug 19, 2015
cry
Re: If Your Spouse Did This by SUGARBEE(f): 12:00am On Aug 19, 2015
it seen as a joke now but it seriously ain't funny when it happens to you in reality.. . To think what happened to the trust and love of old? to think that you're in a relationship with someone who wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet to your skull...

Lord help us
Re: If Your Spouse Did This by boboLIL(m): 12:08am On Aug 19, 2015
Who wants to die? I don't blame her.....

She is no Jesus Christ
Re: If Your Spouse Did This by shegsrules(m): 12:21am On Aug 19, 2015
Trust is hardly reciprocal, but d needs judas punishment
Re: If Your Spouse Did This by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 19, 2015
I stay #Mute grin
Re: If Your Spouse Did This by xband: 4:00am On Aug 19, 2015
I will catapult that lady out of my life. Shekina

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need Ideas On How To Withdraw A Deceased Fund / Help!!! Should He Involve Human And Child Right? / Question Of The Day:- Your Wife Or Your Mum, Who Would You Buy A Car For First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.