Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,907 members, 7,799,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media (29423 Views)

UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In School Fees (Photos, Video) / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) / Kwara Poly Students Protest Increase In Fees, Destroy Properties (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by activelyA(f): 11:03am On Sep 03, 2015
goodgate:
Good morning, you messaged me, but my email was blocked. You want to tell me something?
Lolz, una weldone oo
Be doing hookup on my campaign thread, angry
but is allowed if u are a Babcockite wink cool
Although, i heard there is little or nothing that can be done as 100level seem to have paid...but the campaign goes on.

They say they are gonna consider, i hope they do, for our juniours sake embarassed
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by goodgate: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
activelyA:

Lolz, una weldone oo
Although, i heard there is little or nothing that can be done as 100level seem to have paid...but the campaign goes on.

They say they are gonna consider, i hope they do, for our juniours sake embarassed
Naah, i was in Babcock, she was my mate.
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by activelyA(f): 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
goodgate:

No p...an aluminus too

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by activelyA(f): 3:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
goodgate:

No p...an aluminus too, don't ask me wat year because I won't tell on dis forum
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by goodgate: 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
activelyA:

Eeehhn me 09/2013 i was on main Campus, i studied bus/admin.
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by goodgate: 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
activelyA:

I know You.
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by activelyA(f): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
goodgate:
I know You.

Lie has been detected... grin grin

You can never never never ever ever know me...

Lia
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by activelyA(f): 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
goodgate:
I know You.

Lia Mohammed
goodgate:
I know You.

Lia
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by goodgate: 4:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
activelyA:

Lia
Haaaa are you a ghost? You were sounding like one adebola in my worship centre.
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by goodgate: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
activelyA:

Lia Mohammed
OLAIDE NI, Alhaji Lai Mohammed is old enough to be your Father if not your Grand Father, so respect him.
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by activelyA(f): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
goodgate:
Haaaa are you a ghost? You were sounding like one adebola in my worship centre.
You see wat I mean when I say never....lolx
Anyway sha goodgate, you are completely wrong
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by goodgate: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
activelyA:
You see wat I mean when I say never....lolx Anyway sha goodgate, you are completely wrong
Ok so what's up with you? Are working? Where are are you?
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by activelyA(f): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
goodgate:
Ok so what's up with you? Are working? Where are are you?
Am alright...
Am I supposed to answer the others here?...
Its a faceless forum... smiley
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by goodgate: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
activelyA:

Am alright...
Am I supposed to answer the others here?...
Its a faceless forum... smiley
Ok, its a faceless forum,you should not be afraid of saying anything here. So where are you going to tell me.
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by Ajgal10(f): 5:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
goodgate:
Good morning, you messaged me, but my email was blocked. You want to tell me something?
hehehee na...jst ma way of saying halo.
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by Ajgal10(f): 5:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
activelyA:

Lolz, una weldone oo

Forever Babcock my Dear...

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by goodgate: 5:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ajgal10:
hehehee na...jst ma way of saying halo.
Ok, are you in LAG?
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by Ajgal10(f): 3:42am On Sep 04, 2015
goodgate:
Ok, are you in LAG?
SURE
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by goodgate: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2015
Ajgal10:
SURE
Are you done with service? Where in Lagos do you stay?
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by Ajgal10(f): 10:09am On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=goodgate post=37656689]Are you done with service? Where in Lagos do you stay?
Done with service tey tey na...rounding up babcock MSc sef.Festac

1 Like

Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by Ajgal10(f): 10:13am On Sep 04, 2015
activelyA:

Remain Faceless.hehheee

2 Likes

Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by Ajgal10(f): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2015
goodgate:
Are you done with service? Where in Lagos do you stay?
Festac...
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by goodgate: 10:52am On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=Ajgal10 post=37657803][/quote] Wow so you live on Campus?
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by goodgate: 10:55am On Sep 04, 2015
Ajgal10:

Remain Faceless.hehheee
Allow her ooo, i just asked simple questions, maybe she's afraid.
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by Ajgal10(f): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2015
goodgate:
Wow so you live on Campus?
Yes o.
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by goodgate: 11:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Ajgal10:
Yes o.
When are you coming to LAG?
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by Ajgal10(f): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
goodgate:
When are you coming to LAG?
Am presently in Lag.Festac
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by goodgate: 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ajgal10:

Am presently in Lag.Festac
Seriously? Ok you guys are on break? When are you leaving?
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by Ajgal10(f): 4:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
goodgate:
Seriously? Ok you guys are on break? When are you leaving?
End of september
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by goodgate: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ajgal10:
End of september
I am around Raji Razaki now, can we see?
Re: Babcock University Students Protest Increase Of Fees Via Social Media by Ajgal10(f): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
goodgate:
I am around Raji Razaki now, can we see?
oh! Really...u cud visit. I stay on 1st Avenue,just After Dominos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Not Study A Course Just Because You Like It. / Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU / Federal Polytechnic Offa Have Released Admission List (first Batch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.