Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space (43751 Views)

Elon Musk Launches Car To Space on World's Most Powerful Rocket(Photos/Video) / Nigeria Takes On South Africa In The Race To Space / Nigeria To Send An Astronaut To Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by blacq2009(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2015
Nigerians sha! When its achievement like someone shaking Queen Elizabeth,winning Uk parliamentary election or black traveling to space, its just a Nigerian. But let it be drug trafficking or ritual killing, it becomes Ibo or Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by ClassProduction: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2015
Africa Wire - For those with less internet data.

Download on Android:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wAfricaWire&hl=de

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by darlenese(f): 10:35am On Aug 20, 2015
dotna:

Lol. He will bring the moon for you

And I'll be glad to share it with u grin
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by homirefacuny(m): 10:37am On Aug 20, 2015
youngice:
my mates are landing on the moon
Flying to mars
Walking on the sun
And I'm here asking this useless sade to be my bae
cry cry cry

Haha.... Na love now. She is your orente.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by micronut(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2015
darkjorse:
NO!!!!!!!! There was a secondary school girl from Nigeria that traveled to space some years back

tell them, i wonder if many youth of today reads news at all? funny enough, an ignorant leadership writer also includes "first black african"................ i remember was all over the news then, infact Veteran broadcaster Eugenia ABU reported the story and brought the girl "Stella Felix" to NTA Studio, the girl i later learnt went ahead to study Engineering at OAU.

Poor Reportage Everywhere.
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2015
micronut:
First black

What of stella Felix, a 17 year Old student of Moremi high school, Ile-Ife that was known as the first nigerian student to have a space experience. is she not a black african again
Nawa ooooooooo!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/5364722.stm

What about another young Nigerian, Adeolu Akano, who had the same experience in Las Vegas, United States, courtesy of the SIA and the Nigerian Centre for Space Science and Technology Education (CSSTE), Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Osun State.

Is he also not a black african?

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewpr.html?pid=23756
the ones you mentioned are "no gravity" flights (i.e they will feel no force of gravity without leaving the earth.) it is a kind of training exercise for aestronauts. but this particular doctor is actually flying to SPACE (i.e flying out of planet earth).

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2015
God bless OOU grin

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by frprof(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2015
Yoruba things.
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by micronut(m): 10:42am On Aug 20, 2015
Sanmi405:

the ones you mentioned are no gravity flights (i.e they will feel no force of gravity without leaving the earth.) it is a kind of training exercise for aestronauts. but this particular doctor is actually flying to SPACE (i.e flying out of planet earth).

i hear you ooooooo.....out of space indeed! naso dem dey talk, let him return
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by ZUBY77(m): 10:43am On Aug 20, 2015
AngryNigerian:

...r u related 2 Lair Mohammed...?
I blive you mean d opposite,shey? because i remember how much u love talkn about Niel Armstrong doz dayz in kindergarton...& how u always wshed he was rlated 2 u...

You are truly an angry Nigerian. grin

1 Like

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 20, 2015
micronut:

tell them, i wonder if many youth of today reads news at all? funny enough, an ignorant leadership writer also includes "first black african"................ i remember was all over the news then, infact Veteran broadcaster Eugenia ABU reported the story and brought the girl "Stella Felix" to NTA Studio, the girl i later learnt went ahead to study Engineering at OAU.

they are 2 different things here ... the girl didn't fly out of space ... it was a space flight ( a form of training exercise for aestronauts) .... don't mix them up

1 Like

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by abbeyty(m): 10:44am On Aug 20, 2015
Make e no go do runner when e get to space ohh, if e no wan make another history of first illegal immigrant in space. I beg my guy make u buy bread come for me ohh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by Michaelkelvin1(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2015
OGA na lie
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by Phunmibi: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2015
In my mum's voice

Funmibi; that's a good boy!

to my mum, once he is a doctor, he is a good boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by homirefacuny(m): 10:47am On Aug 20, 2015
micronut:

Yeah you are right bro.... The girl you talking about was from one of the schools in Ife central then..... I attended a school in Ife east local government. I recalled our proprietor announced her name and her achievement back then....how come she is now the second after this man. Journalism going awry nowadays.
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by paulson21: 10:47am On Aug 20, 2015
** it's really amazing to know d@ we g@ ningerians doing great,in the white man's land** but how are we sure he is still a nigerian,,(hope he hasn't nationalised him self over dre)**
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 20, 2015
Teempakguy:
grin grin
Nevermind though, you just need to adjust your goal . . . perhaps first Nigerian to land on the moon? Or mars? cheesy

Anyway, lovely achievement right there. I hope he makes all of us proud. smiley
forget Mars oo cuz Ighodalo Eromosele has signed up already buy u CNT settle for a moon of Saturn
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2015
darlenese:
So what did u bring for me grin
he brought an alien.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by Damianbrown(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2015
Mtchewww! No b space wey i dy go do my assignment everytime, una dy cary am lyk say na new tin
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 20, 2015
congrat bro
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by Positivist: 10:57am On Aug 20, 2015
new2020:
Isn't Osonuga an Igbo name?
NO! IT'S YORUBA
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by PenSniper: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2015
new2020:
Isn't Osonuga an Igbo name?

Yes, not only igbo's name, but Amadioha's as well.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by ab1x: 11:06am On Aug 20, 2015
Greatest OSUities. Congrats bro.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by lordtim001(m): 11:06am On Aug 20, 2015
youngice:
my mates are landing on the moon
Flying to mars
Walking on the sun
And I'm here asking this useless sade to be my bae
cry cry cry
Walking on Sun ke?Your life will never remain the same.Ndi Yellowbar sha. . . .Nice one!wink

1 Like

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by PenSniper: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2015
Donpeak:
pls, he's not the first for record sake...

In your own myopic and hate record. ?
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by PenSniper: 11:12am On Aug 20, 2015
Bluetooth2:

He's proudly yoruba.

Yorubaman, first Nigerian to travel to space. Some people will be very angry now. cheesy

Not angry but raving mad, hypertensive and foaming in the mouth like a mentally deranged lunatic.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by PenSniper: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2015
brownsug:
Amen brother! Eyin badbelle ema jaa bo o,tori inu yin okin dun si nkan ire

O ri iyen so ooo
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by PenSniper: 11:15am On Aug 20, 2015
noah91:
Some peeps will be angry he's not from the chest-beating tribe

You can say that again. Jealousy, jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by PenSniper: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2015
darkjorse:
NO!!!!!!!! There was a secondary school girl from Nigeria that traveled to space some years back

Yes, she travelled by an ogbunigwe keke made by biafran "scientists".

1 Like

Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by PenSniper: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2015
frprof:
Yoruba things.

You can say that again. He is Yoruba and his graduating university also Yoruba. Simply great.
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by PenSniper: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2015
Damianbrown:
Mtchewww! No b space wey i dy go do my assignment everytime, una dy cary am lyk say na new tin

Bravo.
Re: Doctor Freeman Osonuga To Travel To Space by darlenese(f): 11:34am On Aug 20, 2015
kazmanbanjoko:
he brought an alien.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lion Escapes From Cage At Jos Wildlife Park / Thousands Of Sea Creatures Washing Up In The North Of England ( Pics) / Turtle Wanders Into The City In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.